Brundle attacks Michael

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Brundle attacks Michael
Date: January 15, 2004 04:27AM
Posted by: chrislewis
RB moved 3 times at the start of the race

And was not found guilty of doing anything wrong. The last move was to take the breaking line.

2003 was also a disgusting season in terms of driving skill, how anyone can say its the best season ever is beyond me.

First person Ive heard to say that on this forum or anywhere else. In terms of driving skill some of the best overtaking seen in years.

Date: January 15, 2004 04:30AM
Posted by: Ellis
It doesnt matter how many times Rubens moved. The accident was caused my Ralf still being on full throttle even after the impact. he went past the braking point with not even an attempt to brake

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 15, 2004 05:33AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Just one thing I want to say.....about the 'if damon was any good he'd have one 2 wdcs', well, Gilles only one 6 races - does that make him a poor driver? No, he's still considered one of the best F1 drivers of all time.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 15, 2004 08:39AM
Posted by: Muks_C
The RS v RB crash in Oz 2002, Ralf was still on full throttle as his car was flying through the air! You could hear the engine screaming on the onboard camera. He simply misjudged his braking point.
Date: January 15, 2004 11:06AM
Posted by: Oleg
Wrong. He went down what would have been the inside to stowew. Michael jolted to the right hand side of the track and forced alonso to life off the throttle to let Michaels car ahead, buit still even after lifting off the throttle he had to go onto the grass.

Michael moved first.He changed direction once.I think the move was legal by the letter of the law and not a deliberate attempt to force Alonso off the track since at the time when he made it there was no way he would have known that Alonso would follow him.

Silverstone 1994. Utter pathetic arrogence from a man who should know better. He acted like a two year old and made himself look stupid in front of the world.

Yeah rite.Pathetic arraogance when he was failed to be properly penalised?Or when Schumacher was doing the argueing in the pits while still racing on the track?

I dissaprove of his actions on the parade lap,but to me it wasn't a sign of unsportsmanship,but rather psychological warfare which involved two teams.

Or braking his leg?

You must be really mentally challenged to call a rear brake failiure a driver error.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: January 15, 2004 12:37PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Not only that, but there must also be an element of "utter pathetic arrogance" to make a comment like this: Silverstone 1994. Utter pathetic arrogence from a man who should know better. He acted like a two year old and made himself look stupid in front of the world.

You have absolutely no idea of what went on during that race, do you? You might as well admit it because it's obvious.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: January 15, 2004 02:58PM
Posted by: Ellis
You have absolutely no idea of what went on during that race, do you? You might as well admit it because it's obvious.

He past hill. Twice. On the formation lap. illgally.

Im not talknig about all the black flag bollocks after it. That was an FIA screw up, a Benetton screw up and a total joke was made of the regulations

But why did it all happen? Michael acting like a small child on the formation lap. Lets ask our resident Forumla Reanult driver if he knows if passing on the formation lap is illegal or not....cos im sure he could tell you, and if a F Reanult driver could tell us im pretty sure Michael should know right? Or was it an accident? Did Michael accidently pass hill....twice? Did he get the pedals mixed up or something?

come on, elts here the excuse for god like Michael passing on the formational lap.....TWICE.

I cant wait for this one

Michael moved first.He changed direction once.I think the move was legal by the letter of the law and not a deliberate attempt to force Alonso off the track since at the time when he made it there was no way he would have known that Alonso would follow him.

Michael went to the left side of the track (right as we look down the stright) Alonso went to right (our left). Alonso was on the inside. Michael moved directly accross the track and forced Alonso off of the racing surface onto the grass. If he did not attmept to put him off the road he would not have moved his car into the spot where Alonsos car already was,and he would not have movedso far over that Alonso had no choice but to takinf seriously avoiding action. It was a delbrate attempt to remove Alonso's car from the racing surface and it was blatently obvious

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 15, 2004 03:40PM
Posted by: andrew_S
he passed on both the formation, then reformation lap

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy