> to mclaren today or even better. If fisi went
> slower well kimi should attacked him and get
> passed, all crap, live with it renault are the
> best this year!
>
> AMD 64, 3000MHZ, clockspeed 2000+, 1024 MBRAM ddr
> 333, ATI Radeon 9600 SE 128 MB tv out, 560 HD,
> ...

Good for you. Why don't you look at it logically, and try to see what we are saying insted of acting like a fan boi.
lol at trido, i am a ferrari fan so very objective mate!
For any Aussies, hurrah we didn't have to hear the t***, James Allen, and his love for Jenson Button!!!!!

Burlap Sack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For any Aussies, hurrah we didn't have to hear the
> t***, James Allen, and his love for Jenson
> Button!!!!!
>
>

Bah! James Allen maybe a twat, but at least he knows what he is talking about. Crompton is such a wanker that knows nothing about F1.
bigbrother watch spa race once.

Joe_Satriani was right. kimi holded everyone in spa before beginning of the pitlane that was right but he did in same speed from the beginning ,but here fisichella did some dance with speed and he was braking abnormally in the pitlane. that's why he was given penalty.
live with it bigbrother.
take no offence
lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 10:18AM by sunil.
Alex@[GP] Wrote:
> i missed last years race, this track really is
> shockingly bad, i really wish Herman Tilke would
> foad, i mean in the total of all the tracks he's
> made he's only ever done ONE good corner (well
> malaysia is ok & turn 8 at turkey)

Turn 8 of turkey is his only good corner and Bahrain is his only good track
Fisichella stayed at a constant speed he just made sure Raikkonen did not pass him down the pitlane. As many people have already stated, his penalty was a direct result of the same trick Raikkonen pulled at Spa. Whether they did it in the pitlane or on track makes no difference, in fact slowing to crawling pace is surely more dangerous on circuit.

Great drive by Alonso, I don't believe Fisichella was intentionally slowing Kimi and Montoya at the start of the race, he's been driving with roughly that much pace all season relative to Alonso.
Congrats to Renault for their win today of both the race and the title.

And finally this bloody disaster of a year is over. It felt like it was never going to end. In all honesty Kimi deserved this title, but obviously the car couldnt keep up its end of the bargain.

Nonetheless, WTF to all the organizers and people working at this shanghai circuit. It seriously seemed like everyone was working in slow motion today. There have been worse accidents this season that Narian's one and in all honesty how did this take forever to clear that one up? There were shots of the stewards doing absolutly nothing. Disappointing show by china in my opinion. This circuit is also one of the least entertaining ones there are. I believe that tilke can design good circuits, the problem here is that everything that comes out is designed by him. What ever happened to variety?

Now, onto the last note, being a Ferrari fan, and not commenting on this throughout the year, I feel it is time to say something concerning their performance. A year such as this was needed. They needed to lose this year, get blown out of the water and they did. It will not happen next year, and I just hope you alonso, kimi, mclaren fans understand that.

But, exactly what is Martin brundle smoking these days? I mean, this guy has got his head shoved up his 'arse' soooo far, that he has discredited michael schumacher from winnning any further championships? He honestly believes that schuey will only and is capable of winning only a couple of races from now on? I am dumbfounded by this comment. Simply on the basis that if a driver has a good car they can do anything, martin brundle has been dipping into the same stash of crack that James allen has been smoking most of the year. Who exactly will win does martin think? Kimi? Alonso? those are givens yes, but whoelse? MR DRIVER OF THE MILLENIUM JENSON BUTTON SUPERSTAR! SELF PROCLAIMED RACE WINNER!!!! in all honesty, an important award that should be given out at the end of the season should concern 1 aspect of F1. AND that should be THE BIGGEST IDIOT, SELF OBSESSED, individual in FORMULA ONE! This years award easily goes to jenson button.

This guy was respected slightly by me last season, this year he just became a complete SH!T Disturber, and ITVS coverage of this B!^CH has been disturbing, disgusting and horrendous to watch. If Sato leaves F1 I want him to take Button along. I hope that Rubans smokes Jenson next season!

Sorry about that, that brit gets me quite upset, ITVS coverage has failed completely this season, and lastly 1 comment about Alonso and Kimi, say what you will about them, I was able to look at these two objectively, considering I am a ferrari fan and they werent in it at all this year, but nonetheless, both of these drivers were class acts. Very mature, very classy on both their parts, in all honesty there is a world of difference between these two and a cluck like Jenson button.

Im out, enjoy, see you guys in January with my super prediction of the 2006 season!
Ciao
Yup, Kimi did just the same in spa! And that was even worse because he had 10 cars in his back!!!!

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
even though i'm primarily a Schuey fan that really was an enjoyable season. Something F1 needed for a long time despite some crazy rule changes we had a LOT of drama. Farewell Jordan,Sauber and Minardi thanks for all the memories. It was nice to see Giancarlo Minardi at the circuit today as well.

Bigbrother Wrote:
> Excuse me, fisi gets a penalty for obstructive
> driving in the pit line but KIMI did just the same
> in SPA so don't start crying about that issue
> !!!!
>
> Renault was just better then mclaren today, face
> it and live with it !!!
>
> AMD 64, 3000MHZ, clockspeed 2000+, 1024 MBRAM ddr
> 333, ATI Radeon 9600 SE 128 MB tv out, 560 HD,
> ...
>
> Greetings Steven
>
>
>
>
>
> Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/16/05 10:02AM by
> Bigbrother.

But when Mclaren did it , then it wasn't forbidden ! It is now @#$%& forbidden and Flavio used Fisico as a poor toy , if that wasn't happend , then Kimi was for Klien , Ralf and Massa .

What a boring racetrack. I missed the race last year, so it was my first real look at it. Every turn just seems to be straight from Sepang, except a poor replica.

Anyway, well done to FA, did well. RS capitalised on the safety car well too. Shame DC missed out on points, he was looking nifty too. Easily his most impressive season in F1 for my money.

[Website]
Sniper Wrote:
> Yup, Kimi did just the same in spa! And that was
> even worse because he had 10 cars in his back!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> ** Le seul... **

dont you realise that it doesnt matter comparing it to that, the FIA introduced a law after that
Yes, down here in Australia, it was nice to not hear James Allen's Jenson Button love fest, and JB's apparent ability. No idea why we didnt have the UK guys commentary, as i didnt see the coverage until the warm up lap, so I am assuming there was a reason????
Crompton and Woods may be passionate, but collectively they have no idea what is really going on, and their bumbling efforts of commentating were bad....real bad!
Boring race, and we can only hope something is done to allow more passing! This season has been terrible, and very few highlights from it. Other than Suzuka.....
Roll on 2006
well, renault deserved the constructors because too many mercedes engines blew, but mclaren were the fastest car for most of the season, they deserved something for their efforts, but there's nothing left to give them!

How about second place? ;)

Do you reckon kimi could have won the race if he had stayed out during the second safety car period? He would have had track position on Alonso and a relatively light car in comparison and he would have avoided the fisi queue. His car seemed really fast at the end (fasted lap) when it was light. So, if he had stayed out do you reckon he could have built enough of a gap while alonso was heavy and having to generate heat in his tires to do a splash-n-dash and then catch alonso?
I know it didn't happen that way and we'll never really know but I'd be interested in your opinions?

I walk through walls and inanimate obstacles
By educed a reduction of cells and molecules

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 01:28PM by mp4-dave.
What an amazingly boring race to round off a great season. Just to secure another nail in the coffin of disappointments McLaren lost the Constructors' thanks to a drain cover. Wtf.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
lol evil drain cover, - made in china figures :P

Andrew. Australia.
alonso was just the best here. They even reduced the power of the engine in the 2nd part of the race!

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy