The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
So with the last race of the season just a couple of days away, time for the last thread.

I'm pretty sure McLaren will be on top, with Renault close behind. Massive fingers crossed for McLaren winning the Constructors'.

Discuss :D

Circuit: Shanghai, China
Length: 5.451 km
Number Of Laps: 56

:)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 10:34AM by Morbid.
Just found a pic from one of the press conferences. Wasn't this asking for trouble?!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Here's hoping Renault do the pwning this weekend and walk away with the double.

Mclaren will be on for a 1-2, with Kimi in front, and the two Renaults in 3rd and 4th, but on the last lap Montoya will drive into a lamp-post and the title will be Renault's.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2005 03:30PM by Race_Monkey.
This is my opinion, before the start of the weekend..

Juan Pablo will be the first driver for Qualy lap, so it will be hard the pole, he will stay first ultil Fernando, Fisichella, and Raikkonen. the pole will be for Raikkonen, but with a new engine he have to start from 11º. So the pole will be for Fernando and Fisico 2º, and Juan 3º.
At the end of the race, Juan will be the winner, Raikkonen second after another amazing race from 11º, and Fernando 3º.

this is my pronostic before the weekend.. hehehe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2005 04:41PM by FlyinFinn2.
The only thing that pic needs now is the little Banzai-man, Takuma Sato next to Trulli, and there would guaranteed fireworks and shouting in that Press Conference.

I just read JPM and JV had a debate in there, about JV's pointless punishment after Japan. A 25 second penalty, that moved him from 12th to 13th. OOOH! That really affected his points...Pah!

Laters,

Montana_UK
i hope we win so i get some champagne at work
The only thing that pic needs now is the little Banzai-man, Takuma Sato next to Trulli, and there would guaranteed fireworks and shouting in that Press Conference.

you rang, m'lord?

any funny captions for it?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

They surely have to shout otherwise Takuma won't hear anything ;)
This race is for Fernando: new engine spec that only has to last one race and Kimi with an old one.

If Fisichella drives well, the championship is for Renault. With the new engine they will be very close to McLaren

TOMA!!!
"any funny captions for it?"

No.

fire away

Pooky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i hope we win so i get some champagne at work
>

Thats a bit crap actually. A better gift would be something expensive. Maybe something from Siemens. Do Tag Heur still sponser McLaren? A "commemorative" watch would be worth a fourtune in the future (or on eBay ;-) )

I actually saw a McLaren mechanics top on eBay not so long ago!

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

In fact look at the things hes sold previously! DPissed off former employee?!?!

LOL
Renautl wouldn't catch Mclaren with only a new engine spec , the Mclaren is world best äerodynamic car , maybe that new engine spec will have a few more horse powers but with only a few more horse powers you won't be o,4 seconds faster ...

Flavio: What do you want, shorty?
Bernie: If you say that one more time I'm gonna punch you in your face!
I knew Franck Montagny had long hair, but I didn't know he was this feminine!!

Re: The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***
Date: October 13, 2005 11:43PM
Posted by: LS.
Sato visited the Lilliput Grand Prix press conference

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
yeah, I didn't get the proportions that good.

especially as Satos about 4 ft 2 :)

Nemesis78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pooky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i hope we win so i get some champagne at
> work
> >
>
> Thats a bit crap actually. A better gift would be
> something expensive. Maybe something from Siemens.
> Do Tag Heur still sponser McLaren? A
> "commemorative" watch would be worth a fourtune in
> the future (or on eBay )
>
> I actually saw a McLaren mechanics top on eBay not
> so long ago!
>
>
>
> In fact look at the things hes sold previously!
> DPissed off former employee?!?!
>
> LOL

McLaren team stuff is worth a fortune because McLaren wont see it to the public so your only way to get a hold of it is through employes, most likely former ones ;)

We often have used team shirts (why you would want a used team shirt god knows :p) but the McLaren one we sold it for £400.

I wander how this guy is getting a hold of this stuff. If he is an ex emplyee or he is just stealing it from work ;)

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2005 01:08AM by keiran.

NO WAY :) NO WAY.....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
TOO FYNNY TO BE TRUE

thrusday PC
Q: Now, three teams lose their identity at the end of this weekend, Sauber, Jordan and Minardi, you have driven for all three. What are your feelings about seeing them disappear?
GF: It is not my fault! It is bad, it is sad to see that and for Formula One in general it is really sad, but I think all the mechanics will stay joining the new teams and that is much more important than that.

(It is not my fault) loooooooooooooooooolllll :)

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
-------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2005 04:34AM by Hakkinenf1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy