The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
I thought that was ACE! The shoe maker cruising around in a world of his own, wanders across the road and WHAM! There's a minardi.

I walk through walls and inanimate obstacles
By educed a reduction of cells and molecules
de la Rosa has just spokened to spanish tv, he said he was worried, because kimi made to many mistakes in quali, and that he is not much more loaded than fernando. I think Alonso will win today.

And... for the jerk who replied my previous post,JERK! i think u have the same abilities as Kimi with alcohol, that´s why you suck.
lol thats sad.

Andrew. Australia.
what a crap gp its more like a joke
What a crash from Karthikeyan !

i missed last years race, this track really is shockingly bad, i really wish Herman Tilke would foad, i mean in the total of all the tracks he's made he's only ever done ONE good corner :( (well malaysia is ok & turn 8 at turkey)
rofl i just saw Karthikeyan's ... accident ??! how did that come about?

Andrew. Australia.
Well today renault has proven they had a very fast and competive car against mclaren and with 7 victories and almost every race podium and points for Fernando its a very well deserved World championship title for Alonso and Renault.
Dissapointed McLaren didnt win anything but i'm happy for Renault, they deserved it
I have less respect for Renault now. It seemed to me at least that Fisi was going slower so that Alonso could skip ahead, and then that stunt that held Raikonnen up at the last pit stop. I dunno. It just wasn't what I expected.

And WTF was with that drain cover?! The Aussie commentators said the same thing happened at the V8 race earlier this year. That is inexcusable in my opinion. It might have cost McLaren the constructors championship. I think Ron Dennis might have something to say about it.
Deserved World Champion
Deserved Constructor Champions

What a season we've just had.
Excuse me, fisi gets a penalty for obstructive driving in the pit line but KIMI did just the same in SPA so don't start crying about that issue !!!!

Renault was just better then mclaren today, face it and live with it !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 10:02AM by Bigbrother.
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Renault was just better then mclaren today, face
> it and live with it !!!
>

Uh huh. Right. How were they better? Fisi held up Kimi and Montoya. It would have been interesting if Klien, Schumacher and massa had of pitted at the second SC period. Kimi might have been able to get around Alonso. Probably wouldn't have changed anything though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 10:05AM by Trido.
Renault deserved it, but it was a really crappy race. After Japan, this one was a huge let down. IMO, the outcome would have been different if not for all the crap that hapened in this race...

congrats to renault and fernando. good drive by him.

what a lap times by KIMI. awesome.no doubt mclaren is still faster than new renault spec's. if kimi have done well in qualifying , he would win.

poor fisichella played as toy by flavio and to hold mclaren for nearly half of the race. that's why he deserved penalty for that in face of holding cars in pitlane.his lap time's were faster than fernando.

but luckiest driver as usual in the world is fernando ,his engine was burnt in the last moment when he got outside from his car. this again proves that he was lucky enough to win championship this year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 10:05AM by sunil.
Re: The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***
Date: October 16, 2005 10:07AM
Posted by: chet
DC and JB wrong place wrong time.. ah well crap race.

webber did good :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Renault was just 0.1 slower then mclaren and alonso pushed all race long. The renault was equal to mclaren today or even better. If fisi went slower well kimi should attacked him and get passed, all crap, live with it renault are the best this year!
He was overreving the car when entered the pitlane. It was not an engine problem ;) Whoever said that Kimi did the same Fisichella did on this race, you are wrong. Kimi slowed down on the last corners instead of slowing down at the entrance...I think that's a huge diference right there...
Amazing race, and crazy race.
Today was not a mclaren day, and is the first time since imola that Fernando wins with Raikkonen without problems, and i want to congrat Fernando and Renault for the amazing year, Good Champions.
I dont know if Kimi was heavy or not than Fernando but anyway i was wrong, Fernando just was faster today than both Mclarens.
Strange performance from Raikkonen, Faster with 5 laps to go... cant understand, i think visually the car was ok, no tyre, suspension, or engine problem. Fisico again blocks Kimi and other in the pit, and i dont know how many secs lost the drivers behind him, and was penalized, logic.
Here the commentators cant identify the thing That Juan Pablo got on track, what was that? a Broken Kerb?
Amazing Fight Between Webbo and Rubens, and a very bad end of yea for Ferrari, and.. what was Michael Problem??????

Anyway, congrats to Renault team for the 2 champs.

Cya
No no it was just the same thing what kimi did in spa and what fisi did today. Due what kimi did in spa caused the penalty for fisi, they have put that in the rules after kimi did it in spa!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy