The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
I think you need to lighten up a bit Pooky.

Just remember that Ron probably wastes more money on Hospitality for people that have never contributed anything to the team.

If the guy is a employee. At least hes helped them to win races in the past. I heard that McLaren pay the least amount of all teams for their staff. Certainly the drivers are on low (relative) basic, high bonus.
cool pic:

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
haha, like your sig Nemesis.

has the suicide embracing one been replaced by Davidson in the end?

Hey, look, Raikkonen is glaying GP4!!! :P

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
three teams to loose at once :(
although i am not a Sauber, Jordan, Minardi fan,but its realy hard to watch them knowing this is the last time,i injoyed watching friday's session's as there are a lot to bee seen for the last time,including f1 it self,six month is a long time to wait.

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba

you stupide f*** up peace of a junk

gooooz fra ba
OMG, HEAVY, HEAVY is Kimi´s car. 5 or 6 laps more than Both renaults. If the race goes well, mclaren 1-2 for sure.
Times from 4º free practice:

1 K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:33.212 12
2 JP. Montoya McLaren 1:33.554 12
3 F. Alonso Renault 1:33.793 13

Qualify times:

FA: 1:34:080 about the same time
KR: 1:34:488 almost 1.3 slower.
JP: 1:35:1 1.5 slower, the 2º in qual lap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2005 08:11AM by FlyinFinn2.
That doesn't mean anything yet. Montoya said just right after his lap, he thought he could be 8th at the end of the session, and he ended 5th, mainly because the race before was from Porshe or something like that and they screwed the track quite a lot. The track was really slippery. And he finally said, he doens't expect to win, well, at least he said that right after his lap, but i think he, as Alonso, Kimi and Fisichella, is in a great position to win.

On the other hand, Montoya went for the harder Michelin tyre, while Kimi and the Reanult guys went for the softer compound, we'll see how is it going to develop during the race.

Again Horrible performance from Villeneuve. In Japan it wasn't Montoya's fault according to the FIA, but at the end he was the most penalized driver of both, and still Montoya did better than Villeneuve, all on it's normal capability.

A good one from the Ferraris, but it's not going to be enough. Schumacher should be really light, and without that mistake on the first lap, for sure he would be easily fourth.

Anyway, I think i'm going to sweat like a pig tomorrow watching the final and most important race, at least for me.

Re: The Chinese Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***
Date: October 15, 2005 09:45AM
Posted by: LS.
FlyinFinn2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG, HEAVY, HEAVY is Kimi´s car. 5 or 6 laps more
> than Both renaults. If the race goes well, mclaren
> 1-2 for sure.
>
>
>
>
> AMD Athlon 3000+, Asus Radeon 9800XT, Asus
> A7n8xE-Deluxe, 2gb Kingston 400Mhz Dual Channel,
> bla bla bla

Blatent fan boyism again :o

Kimi made a few mistakes on his qualli lap, thats where the time went, not coz of heavier fuel load

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2005 09:53AM by LS..
TBH, for me it looked that maybe the fuel load had something to do with those mistaskes. It looked that he always slowed down too late to turns, and if the car is heavier it requires longer distance to stop.

He might have just as much fuel as Renaults as well, I'm just speculating. Mclaren have also had problems getting their tires to work properly this weekend.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: October 15, 2005 12:09PM
Posted by: kaid
Alonso and Fisichella - 3 stops
KIMI - 2 stops
Montoya - 1 or 2 stops

would Renault go for a 3 stop after the last race where Alonso had to pass Schumacher 16 times?

I haven't watched quali yet tho (damn ITV), so I can't really say too much...

kaid Wrote:
> Alonso and Fisichella - 3 stops
> KIMI - 2 stops
> Montoya - 1 or 2 stops
>
>

I say Alonso and Fisico a 2 stops and Kimi and Juan a 1 stop (Juan needed to go first , thats why he was slower then kimi)

I think the 2 Mclarens are heavier than the Renaults (like in Brazil, Spa, Turkey and so on), so, if nothing strange happens it will be an easy 1-2 to Ron Dennis.

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Date: October 15, 2005 01:03PM
Posted by: kaid
Lemming Wrote:
> would Renault go for a 3 stop after the last race
> where Alonso had to pass Schumacher 16 times?
>
> I haven't watched quali yet tho (damn ITV), so I
> can't really say too much...
>
>

But the last race Alonso started from the back. And Fisi was on the same strategy as alonso. But did Fisi see schumi in the race? No, because he started from the front.

I think that at the start Kimi will pass Fisi , becouse Kimi is standing at the right side , JPM to and Alonso to only Fisi don't

villej Wrote:
> TBH, for me it looked that maybe the fuel load had
> something to do with those mistaskes. It looked
> that he always slowed down too late to turns, and
> if the car is heavier it requires longer distance
> to stop.
>
> He might have just as much fuel as Renaults as
> well, I'm just speculating. Mclaren have also had
> problems getting their tires to work properly this
> weekend.
>
>
> My photo gallery:

Absolutely, in on board camera with kimi, i seen he brake too before the 1º corner, and in all the corners the car seems heavy, and have problems in braking zone, a heavy fuel load can perfectly be the cause of the mistakes.

L.S, go drive a car without fuel, and 2 hours later drive the same car with 110kg inside, and im copletly sure yo will do some mistakes....
"Blatent fan boyism again" whats this mean? i cant understand.
Date: October 15, 2005 02:14PM
Posted by: LS.
Kimi has driven with more fuel than anyone else for almost every race this season, why all of a sudden would this be any different? Just because your hero makes errors you look to find the blame somewhere else.

You Kimi fanboys are as bad as the Schumacher fanboys, why cant you be objective about stuff and see the whole picture, not through your blinkered fan boy glasses

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2005 02:19PM by LS..
I didnt say that Kimi is not to blame on those mistakes. He certainly is to blame, because without those mistakes he would maybe have been on pole. It certainly wasnt best berformance by him.
What I meant was that maybe fuel had something to do with it, but it still doesnt change the fact that Kimi did the mistakes himself.

And btw, I am not a fanboy. I dont have any driver or team that I would support much more than some other. I try to look things as objectively as I can.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2005 02:28PM by villej.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy