Nascar discussion *Contains spoilers*

Posted by chet 
Re: Nascar discussion *Contains spoilers*
Date: September 11, 2011 09:54PM
Posted by: Slash
i certainly hope so.. americans criticize F1 because they claim the same guy always wins.. but they've had the same champion for 5 years straight whereas Vettel is going to be the first on to win 2 championships in a row after Alonso 2006...

and yeah his payback on busch was horrible, he took out himself.. but Kurt did got desperate, i'm 100% sure he took him out in purpose, he already lost the position but he always does the same, i think it was last year in New Hampshire where he gave JJ a little bump for the lead, and then JJ did the same with something like 4 laps to go.. after the race he csaid it himself that he's just bad at it and he was glad it pay off... yesterday we got a clearer picture, but Busch is just too emotional when he looses out with JJ... thing is, as much as i hate the guy, or actually dislike the guy, (Johnson that is), he is a bit of a gentleman on the track... he's raced a bunch of people nice and clean even Gordon just 5 days ago for the lead... so if anyone needs to "know how to race" like Busch claims is himself, he's always taking people out, he took out a guy in Watkings while being a lap down, and i can't remember the name but the guy was leading, i think it was Almendinger, and there's more incidents to name with different drivers...

i just hope one day he does it with the wrong guy, Harvick or Stewart again and we'll se where his manhood is going to be
Date: September 16, 2011 05:15AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
ambrose needs a kick up the arse. Vickers did awesome.

Date: November 21, 2011 01:23AM
Posted by: chet
This race is awesome!! Ive been hooked for the whole thing so far!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: November 21, 2011 02:18AM
The right man won! I hate Edwards. I was hoping Brad K would wreck him at somepoint, Carl owes him big time.

Date: November 22, 2011 12:52AM
Posted by: Carlitox
Carl is a good driver for me, but Smoke deserved more the championship, as it was shown in the tiebreaker. Congrats for him.

Hope 2012 sees the Penske boys a little bit closer in the Chase.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: May 03, 2012 11:55AM
Racing has been different so far this year. I've enjoyed it, but the length and relative lack of cautions has sometimes made it seem like a snoozefest. Still, I've found it enjoyable. Getting nationwide on TV is awesome too! I wish future cup cars would look as good as they do!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy