MotoGP '09

Posted by gav 
Re: MotoGP '09
Date: July 27, 2010 10:36PM
Posted by: LS.
it was to celebrate the Fiat 500 being released in the states, and it was the first 500 people to submit a photo, got it put on the bikes.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 27, 2010 10:54PM
Its now officially cooler :)

It was on Rossi's bike!

Rich is on the left next to the carbon fibre

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 11:27PM by LS..
Date: July 27, 2010 11:33PM
Does anyone know of some websites that have the hi res photos of Moto GP races like the ones we have for the F1?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 28, 2010 05:34PM
Posted by: Dinga
Yamaha site's pretty good, massive pics when you download them - [www.yamaha-racing.com]

Tech3 have their own Flickr album - [www.flickr.com]

And the Official MotoGP site of course, although the pics are not as HiRes as the first two - [www.motogp.com]

These should get you started!!!

Date: July 28, 2010 06:39PM
cheers! :)

was mainly after pictures of Rossi in hi res for my mate to keep, but thats a start, thanks :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 02, 2010 10:29AM
Posted by: Dinga
Just found this: [www.flickr.com] Didn't realise they had this stream, and plenty of close-ups of the Laguna bike!!

Date: August 14, 2010 05:12PM
Posted by: chet
Caught the dying seconds of the qualifying today.

I had to blink twice because of where I saw Spies !!! Great effort, ahead of both factory bikes!

Will watch the race tomorrow, hope he holds his posistion! and I hope Jorge collects 0 points with Dani winning, so that the champ opens up again.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 15, 2010 06:57PM
Rossi,s farewell letter

"It is very difficult to explain in just a few words what my relationship with Yamaha has been in these past seven years.
"Many things have changed since that far-off time in 2004, but especially ‘she', my M1, has changed. At that time she was a poor middle-grid position MotoGP bike, derided by most of the riders and the MotoGP workers. Now, after having helped her to grow and improve, you can see her smiling in her garage, courted and admired, treated as the ‘top of the class'.

"The list of the people that made this transformation possible is very long, but I would like to thank anyway Masao Furusawa, Masahiko Nakajima and ‘my' Hiroya Atsumi, as representatives of all the engineers that worked hard to change the face of our M1. Then Jeremy Burgess and all my guys in the garage, who took care of her with love on all the tracks of the world and also all the men and women that have worked in the Yamaha team during these years.

"Now the moment has come to look for new challenges; my work here at Yamaha is finished. Unfortunately even the most beautiful love stories finish, but they leave a lot of wonderful memories, like when my M1 and I kissed for the first time on the grass at Welkom, when she looked straight in my eyes and told me ‘I love you!'"

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 15, 2010 08:19PM
Good time to move because Jorge is on fire and next year with a 100% Rossi, im not sure he'd be able to beat Jorge.

Date: August 16, 2010 06:36PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Yes, it will be fascinating to see how it all develops next yeaz.

At the moment it seems Pedrosa is the biggest loser out of this - he now has to share number one status within the team. Of course it seems that Dovizioso could also miss out with rumours that Spies would go to Yamaha.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 16, 2010 10:44PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Lorenzo is excellent but this is still Rossi. I am in full support of Rossi and Ducati in 2011 :D. I also like Rossi's personal connection in that letter, the whole theme of it :).
Date: August 17, 2010 08:22PM
Posted by: gav
The difference between Lorenzo and Rossi was shown very clearly at Barcelona last year - even when Lorenzo is faster, Rossi is better. ;-)
Date: August 29, 2010 12:35AM
Posted by: Slash
well how about that.......... Lorenzo better run, he won't be able to match Spies next year, he seems to have Stoner's speed without being prone to crash... the guys is amazing
Date: September 19, 2010 11:04PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Finally Stoner grabbed a race win. Been a long time waiting this year for him to bag it! Hope he can compete like this for the remainder of the year and next year for the championship!
Haydens move on Lorenzo at the end was brave!

Date: September 20, 2010 12:17AM
Looks like Tilke designed a half decent track too! Still roughly 8 miles too wide, too much run off, and it would be crap for F1, but in general it looks like a good venue.
Date: September 20, 2010 01:21PM
It looks good for MotoGP, offered alot of overtaking chances, but for F1 looks useless. The all round facility, as ever with Tilke looked mighty impressive.

Maybe he should stick to MotoGP?

Date: September 20, 2010 08:13PM
Oh, and that's the sort of final corner all tracks should have. Big balls, double apex, huge speed. Yeah.

Other than what I've already mentioned, it just needed a few bumps.
Date: October 01, 2010 02:25PM
Posted by: dio69
Well, Dani just broke his collarbone in the free pratice in motegi, so its the championship is almost decided. Looks like this the Lorenzo year!

[www.autosport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 06:50PM by dio69.
Date: October 01, 2010 05:01PM
He's a great rider, but will this year and his win go down as "because Rossi was injured" and now "because pedrosa was injured"?

Date: October 01, 2010 06:58PM
Posted by: dio69
Hahhaha! True! We could say, if Lorenzo wins the title, that he was champion due to the rivals beeing injured along the season. ;)
But no. He's the next big spanish champion, and i personally think that Dani isn't that champion material that i and we all saw during his 125 and 250 years!
Maybe moaning is part of the spanish racers personality ;)
But i was a mad 26 fan since his first race in the 250cc in 2004 in south africa. That was one of the most epic races in the 250cc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy