MotoGP '09

Posted by gav 
Re: MotoGP '09
Date: May 15, 2010 05:35PM
Posted by: LS.
Anyone watching this years North West 200 on Red Button service?

Awesome as usual!! :-D

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: June 05, 2010 08:49PM
Posted by: gav
Rossi's gone and broken his leg. :-O

He's expected to be out for a few months. :(
Date: June 06, 2010 09:43AM
Posted by: alexf1man
That's Rossi out of the title hunt by the looks of it.
Date: June 07, 2010 05:54PM
Posted by: Guimengo
They expect him to miss 6 races, he needs a ton of luck for several mixed results if he's to have a shot.
Date: June 07, 2010 05:59PM
Posted by: chet
Hoping Ducati can turn their bike around and give Stoner and Hayden a chance...

Pedrosa could spring a supprise but I think Mugello strongly favoured their bike. In all other areas the Yamaha will be strong enough for Lorenzo to take plenty of wins!

As for the replacement, who could it be? Is Spies allowed?

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 07, 2010 07:16PM
Nope, Spies should have a season on a satellite bike before he's allowed on a factory one. They might get special dispensation for him though. I'd imagine Lorenzo would prefer Edwards. ;)
Date: June 07, 2010 08:14PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
If Rossi wants to continue into 2011 in the MotoGP, maybe he would be better off just sitting out the whole year which could help rejuvenate him a bit more for the final year or so of his career.

X (@ed24f1)
Rossi to Ducati
Date: June 30, 2010 11:30AM
Valentino Rossi will drop a transfer bombshell by quitting Yamaha to sign a shock deal with Ducati. Paddock insiders say the move might even be officially announced at the Catalunya GP this weekend.

The lucrative transfer finally became reality after long negotiations with Yamaha collapsed at the 11th hour.

A trusted insider told MCN that Rossi is walking out because of a dispute over the renewal of his multi-million pound contract and his refusal to continue racing with Jorge Lorenzo as his team-mate.

The senior MotoGP figure, who wanted to remain anonymous, said:

"I know for sure that Rossi will go to Ducati next season. The deal has been done. One month ago it seemed impossible to imagine this, but Rossi will be in red next year."

LS's Tip of the week
Re: Rossi to Ducati
Date: June 30, 2010 12:47PM
I think he's a fantastic character, something that F1 lacks but this is very Schumacher esque.

However, at least he's not afraid to say he doesnt want to race Jorge and its obvious why.

What about Stoner and Hayden then? Hayden to move up to factory?

Date: June 30, 2010 02:13PM
Posted by: anze89
It was said that Ducati will offer new contract to Hayden.... Stoner is probably going to Honda next year.

Date: June 30, 2010 02:22PM
Posted by: dio69
Wooooow!!

Imagine Mugello next year!! If rossi wins on Ducati it it will be a wild party!

And like anze said, Stoner will probably move to Repsol Honda or Yamaha. There are already rumors about that. [www.autosport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2010 02:25PM by dio69.
Date: June 30, 2010 05:39PM
I'd love to see Rossi at Ducati, I hope it's true :D!
Date: July 09, 2010 05:27PM
[www.autosport.com]

So now we are just waiting for Rossi to be confirmed at Ducati then?

Date: July 10, 2010 12:04AM
Very exciting 2011 approaching after a rather lame 2010 (given the Rossi injury and low turn-out).

Rossi on a Ducati should be very, very interesting, given that it's a bike which can previously only be ridden relatively successfully by 1 rider.

It will be interesting to see if Stoner can return to form or whether he'll revert to his Honda-reputation of low-sides, something not unfamiliar to him this year either.
Date: July 14, 2010 07:05PM
[www.autosport.com]

:D! Great news!

I guess it's like F1 and necks? The best cure is to be using it how will be used! Great recovery then!

He'll still be competitive for top 4's I imagine. Just not to challenge Lorenzo or an on form Pedrosa.

edit - He's quicker than I expected him to be!! Bad accident for Randy today though!

edit - What a race !!!!! What a guy!!! Good racing with him and Stoner! Awesome.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2010 04:23PM by chet.
Date: July 21, 2010 01:39PM
I caught the race last night, it was good seeing Valentino again and his moves :D
Date: July 26, 2010 02:49AM
Posted by: Slash
how does Simoncelli manages to fit the helmet on?
Date: July 26, 2010 06:13PM
Going to watch the race later! Hope it was a cracker! Was hoping for a Spies podium but a Vale podium is good enough :p

Date: July 27, 2010 09:08PM
my mate Richard was on the Yamaha M1 at Laguna Seca this weekend ( not sure if it was Lorenzo or Rossi's though)

Hes on the bottom right hand side smiling :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 27, 2010 10:10PM
thats cool! was it an BAR type of thing, when they did that with the rear endplate?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy