GpX Race Manager 6.2.00 with carset installer released

Posted by R_Scandura 
try to put this exe. i excluded that component. I hope it works:

does rfactor uses exportable files? I know it partially works for gp4 but with performances files i'm not sure because i've seen files with additional info that gp3 does not have

***edit: link outdated. check my site for the updated version***

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 04:18PM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> does rfactor uses exportable files? I know it
> partially works for gp4 but with performances
> files i'm not sure because i've seen files with
> additional info that gp3 does not have

nope, i just write down the results, then edit Gp3 exportable files...

BTW, it worked!... Thanks!

-------------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 02:52PM by NeoLiot.
i once added a feature to mount manually the exportables from inside the program. you fill the slots with the sensible data like drivers, teams, etc... and may save them for future usage. i scrapped it at some point because didnt found it of any use, i should find this script somewhere then

edit:
ok I updated the site with the additional exe that should work on win7. install the program as usual and replace the exe with the alternative one.
Also I spotted and hopefully solved a stupid bug with the engine rule, so for the original version please download the program again and replace the original exe with the new one in the package

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 04:22PM by R_Scandura.
I can't put this version working... Is it possible to get an older version of the Race Manager?

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry mate, old version gone lost. what is the problem?

"Run-time error '339':

Component 'MSCHRT20.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I tried both exe's (The original and the Win 7), but the error still goes on...

how's that possible? the version for win7 does not even have that component, how can it ask for it? :-O:
do you have win7? replaced the alternative exe in the main folder with that one?

I still use XP.

After the first error e replace the original exe with the one from Win 7.

Anyway, let me try again tonight.

if you have win xp you can use the original pack, not the alternative. what you may need is to look into the EXTRAS folder and extract the MSCHRT20.OCX into your WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 folder. if you have crashes with other components you can extract the others there.

the version for win7 is in case after this operation the OS still will not load that component.
good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2010 05:43PM by R_Scandura.
OK Roberto! Thank you for the advise.

I will try that and i will let you know meanwhile...

Roberto, now your Gpx Race Manager is working just fine.

I solve the problem extracting the 5 files in the Extras folder to WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 folder.

Thank you once again. ;)

that's lame, had to reupload the packs because i spotted a case in which the width of the helmet canvas is 255 and not 256. should be fixed now

I'm trying to get this working, but I can't find where to extract everything in the 'Extras' folder. I'm new to this so can anyone help?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy