2003 Megapatch Progress

Posted by ArexonsF1 
2003 Megapatch Progress
Date: October 31, 2003 01:43PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
Hello everybody, I opened a new thread to exactly show the progress by now in the project! here are the main changes(remember, for each "update" i'll make a new post):
-Edited all the track records for each track
-New Renault with the new Mild Seven logo (Thanks for the guy who did it)
-Modified soundtrack
-New Takuma Sato teamart
-Now using Mario B Jr's (SuperSonic) carshape

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Re: 2003 Megapatch Progress
Date: October 31, 2003 05:36PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Arexons,
The 2003 lap times are not always the records.
01 Melbourne - qual Rubens Barrichello Ferrari 1'25''893 02/03/2002

:)

I think you should keep Villeneuve. He ran 15 of 16 races!
The same for Antonio Pizzonia (10 of 16 races).

Check your in box.

See ya
Date: October 31, 2003 05:55PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
>The 2003 lap times are not always the records.

True, but notice how it says "2003 Pole Position" and "2003 Race Fastest Lap"

Date: October 31, 2003 06:18PM
Posted by: vbc
I agree with Supersonic JV should be in the BAR team, he raced most at the season
The ingame screenshot looks great
Thanks for your work

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: October 31, 2003 06:50PM
Posted by: Mr. Lee
Another vote for leaving Villeneuve in the set :)

Stuff looks very good indeed. Good luck with your work.
Date: October 31, 2003 07:10PM
You're right Bernie :P
Sorry

See ya
Date: November 01, 2003 03:07AM
Posted by: BenF1
Great stuff :)

Can I help in anyway?

[www.myspace.com]
Date: November 01, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: joel_filipe_ferreira
Do you know when this megapatch will be ready?

It seems that it's gonna be great. I am looking forward too see it ready.

Keep up the good work.
Date: November 01, 2003 04:54AM
It'll be ready when the tracks are done, because the rest is there already. The main fact is that theguy who's making Hungaroring 2003 is doing as much as he can to dedliver it soon, and sorry guys, problably no Magnycours 2003...

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: November 01, 2003 04:57AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Im not a big fan of Mangy-Cours anyway. That said, I prefer the old layout to the new one (big overtaking chance under brakes after the final short straight...into Lycee is it? dive down the inside of the first chicane bit..then cut across infront of the pit entrance to cut them out of the final turn.)

Date: November 01, 2003 04:58AM
Guys, about Villeneuve, i think it should be Sato, because if it's Villeneuve the carset would be a mess, i mean, there would be no new MildSeven, the carset would be based on the Italian Grand Prix then (US was NT), you know what I mean, also, the official BAR lineup is Sato-Button,like the 2001 carsets where you have Enge and Yoong!

Date: November 01, 2003 09:20AM
Well, Villeneuve ran 15 of 16 races in 2003. What more can I say?
Also, Marc Gené ran once, just like Sato, at Monza... So are you going to take Ralf out?

Button/Sato should appear in the 2004 carset :)

See ya
Date: November 01, 2003 10:11AM
Posted by: JamesM
I agree. Even though I still can't play the game, if I could, I'd expect to see JV in the 2003 driver lineup.

Sato should be in the 2004 lineup as he was just a stand in driver at Japan.

The Renault looks great BTW :)

==================================
Huh?
Date: November 01, 2003 10:12AM
No no no, i mean, the BAR lineup is Sato-Button, nothin' else! The fact is not who drove more or less races, the fact is that the season finished with Sato driving the first car. Even if it was Gené, he was a reserve driver, and this is not the case, Sato is not a reserve driver, he's exactly a FIRST driver

Date: November 01, 2003 11:01AM
Posted by: Hova
I would rather see JV also because to me it doesn't matter how the season ended with the drivers, but how it progressed. I would like to see JV because he did race most of the tracks. If hes not there I think I would substitue him in anyway.

Will there be a software version?
Date: November 01, 2003 11:07AM
if i used software version, i needed someone to convert it, it'll be huge

Date: November 01, 2003 11:11AM
Posted by: Hova
Ah ok. I was looking forward for the pack, but I wouldn't be able to run it if its only hardware. Good luck with the pack :)
Date: November 01, 2003 11:24AM
ATTENTION: The HW-> SW conversion will be done by Mathieu Briére, so SW mode users can enjoy too!

Post Edited (11-01-03 18:27)

Date: November 01, 2003 01:42PM
Posted by: JamesM
"No no no, i mean, the BAR lineup is Sato-Button, nothin' else! The fact is not who drove more or less races, the fact is that the season finished with Sato driving the first car. Even if it was Gené, he was a reserve driver, and this is not the case, Sato is not a reserve driver, he's exactly a FIRST driver"

O_o

Sato isn't the #1 driver at BAR now. Jenson Button is.

Throughout the 2003 season, along with Anthony Davidson, Sato was nothing more than a test/reserve driver. JV walked out on BAR at Suzuka, leaving BAR no option other than to call upon one of their reserve drivers. Enter Sato.

==================================
Huh?
Date: November 01, 2003 02:26PM
Posted by: Saih Pitu
I say if you leave Sato in then make sure that his car crashes out of half the races, as that is probably what would have happened if he had raced the whole season. :)

Take care.

- Loren
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy