2003 Megapatch Progress

Posted by ArexonsF1 
Re: 2003 Megapatch Progress
Date: November 24, 2003 07:52PM
Posted by: Briere
@ Hova : ah ! those pics ! I thought you talked about Arexons's pics ;)

well, as I said earlier, nobody is perfect ;)

Date: November 25, 2003 03:28PM
@ vbc : wow :-o I really like the hands on the wheel... and with the kinda visor, I can alomost see the arms :-o

Date: November 28, 2003 06:41PM
Posted by: vbc
:)
Thanks Briere

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: November 29, 2003 01:55PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Great stuff guys, keep up the good work, ill install gp3 for this! :)

Date: November 30, 2003 06:52PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
The perf pack is almost done. New feature: qual and race setups for dry conditions. Now you're able to beat computer cars in ace level :)

See ya
Date: November 30, 2003 08:43PM
Posted by: vbc
Great news SuperSonic; thanks

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: November 30, 2003 08:52PM
Posted by: mh
Hey vbc those are good pics, guys, maybe the hands of vbc should be used in the patch, what do you think?
Date: December 07, 2003 04:20PM
Date: December 07, 2003 04:22PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
Mr. Anderson, welcome back! Weeee misssed you!

Yes i'm back, now i'm preparing some final details, and trying to reduce the size of the patch (actually 250mb)!!!!

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 07, 2003 06:10PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Yeah.
I did my first 100% race today to test the perf pack with human input.
The results were great.

Racing with Arrows (but not with power team dependant) I finished fourth in a cloudy day at Silverstone. Montoya won the race, Kimi was second, Rubens third (just 15s behind) and Schumi performed poorly, just getting a fifth place, more than 40s behind Juan.

I could have been second, but I had problems to lap Firman... he just closed the door and my front wing turn into pieces. So I had to pit earlier than expected, with 10 laps of fuel...

Performance is working fine, so are setups, tyre modeling, physics, lap times, etc.

I have to readjust the setups from Hockenheim to Suzuka and make some little changes in their md files.

Please be patient, it's a painful work.

See ya
Date: December 07, 2003 11:54PM
Posted by: Dinga
@Briere - Indy jams looking good, just a possible minor error(will check later on VT. I'm sure the Orange logo used at Indy was the new thin style. If it is I have a good quality replacement for ya!

Have you had to edit the circuit to use these or is it just an ad change?
Date: December 08, 2003 04:02AM
I did both, it's not a so classy edit but it does the job

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: December 08, 2003 04:25AM

Guys, this is the model for the 11th team. I called it Formula1.com-Mercedes, and the driver will be JV and Pizzonia, the drivers that were replaced during the season. The model is simple. My choices for fuel, engne and tire were those because they're F1 big sponsors!

Date: December 08, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Cool. Will they be at the back of the grid, miles off the pace like the gp4 megapatch white cars, or challenging the minardis? Cos I think its better that they're at race pace than you lapping them 15 times in a race :)

uys, this mod is fantastic! Can't wait.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: December 08, 2003 06:21AM
Yeah, i pretend to put them together with the Minardis and Jordans, and the car failure will be normal, so the player will be able to drive them

Date: December 08, 2003 07:30AM
Posted by: Hova
After I download it, would I be able to swap Sato for JV?
Date: December 08, 2003 09:11AM
Posted by: András Vincze
Yeah you can swap drivers but only if you have the experience for it :D

Best's
András Vincze

[vgpxhd.uw.hu]
Date: December 08, 2003 11:47AM
I may give a patch for it too, for those who didn't like the fact

Date: December 08, 2003 12:08PM
Posted by: Gang$ta
Now i've been following the development of this carset for a while, a was wondering what there's still to do and when it could get finished. It don't mind if that takes a while but i was just wondering :D....

Are you also planning an conversion to GP3-2000 or will I have to do that myself?

Thanks in advance en keep up the good work!!

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 08, 2003 12:42PM
Look, to finish it 'm gonna compile the 11th team, out the "view" button images, try to improve the sound, put Sonic's magicdata and then we go!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy