Posted by ArexonsF1 
Re: 2003 Megapatch Progress
Date: November 18, 2003 09:03AM
Posted by: Briere
youre welcome :)

Date: November 18, 2003 01:05PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
well, i use hhfrentzen just for msn messenger, my "normal" email is arexonsf1@bol.com.br

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: November 19, 2003 04:36AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Did you receive the perf pack, Arexons?
What the hell...

See ya
Date: November 19, 2003 05:21AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Any date for this patch became available?

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: November 19, 2003 08:55AM
I received Spponman's email and the pitcrews are very nice! Also, Supersonic, there's somethin wrong with your email.... i didn'r receive it..

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: November 20, 2003 03:41AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
People are receiving my e-mails normally... I checked this.
I sent it to arexonsf1@bol.com.br
Hope you checked this account... :P
I'm still waiting those previews.

See ya
Date: November 21, 2003 01:08PM
Hi guys, let me go right to the point today. In December 6th, i have a VERY important test at school, i mean, it's VERY important because it's one step to go to the university, so i've gotta study hard! So, don't expect many updates before that day, alright?

Date: November 21, 2003 03:40PM
Posted by: András Vincze
OK ArexonsF1!
Don't forget: the school is much more important then anything. So I understand you. Just learn hard for the test.
Cheers

Best's
András Vincze

[vgpxhd.uw.hu]
Date: November 21, 2003 06:29PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
>Hi guys, let me go right to the point today. In December 6th, i have a VERY important test at school, i mean, it's VERY important because it's one step to go to the university, so i've gotta study hard! So, don't expect many updates before that day, alright?

Hehe..I know what that's like. I just finished my final exams the last week. Study hard, and good luck.

Date: November 22, 2003 04:04AM
Thanks you all guys ;)

Date: November 22, 2003 04:52AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
yep, I'm the same with Bernie, after you've done the HSC, you really do feel for people doing exams...

Date: November 22, 2003 06:05AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
>yep, I'm the same with Bernie, after you've done the HSC, you really do feel for people doing exams...

True....anyways..I'm off on my "Post-Exam Excursion" in.....11 1/2 hours. w00t

Date: November 22, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: JPMontoya
this looks really nice guys, but about the hands on the steering wheel, can't you make arms on it? That should be even nicer!

Post Edited (11-22-03 18:56)

zolang de knikker in het putje blijft...
Date: November 22, 2003 05:44PM
Posted by: vbc
@JPMontoya : It is almost imposible to see the arms (with good quality) in the cockpit view. Maybe it would be possible if the game is modify, adding a new command, for example, I'm maybe wrong because I do not know anything about programming and CC+ computer language.

check this:
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]

It will be finished in December, I hope. Let me know what do you think.

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: November 24, 2003 08:50AM
Posted by: JPMontoya
OKAY, THIS LOOKS GREAT!
but I see on the steering wheel "coche" "correm" "mejor" will it be replaced in English?

Post Edited (11-24-03 16:00)

zolang de knikker in het putje blijft...
Date: November 24, 2003 08:54AM
Posted by: X_Acto
vbc, that is a very nice pics!

what car is that?

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: November 24, 2003 09:32AM
Posted by: Hova
I can't see those images. Damn Geocities.
Date: November 24, 2003 04:37PM
Posted by: Briere
it's not geocities ;)

Date: November 24, 2003 05:53PM
Posted by: Hova
Well, for me the links lead to:

[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]

Since I can render geocities' other pages alright, and my ISP doesn't ahve any DNS problems I know of, are those the right links?

Post Edited (11-25-03 00:55)

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: November 24, 2003 06:29PM
Posted by: vbc
@JPMontoya: Thanks! The text in the sterring wheel will use your gp3 default language, so do not worry. :)

@X_Acto: Thanks! :) That car livery is which I use for the tubbie gp3 league (www.tubbie.nl), as the text, the livery in the cockpit view will be your default one.

@Hova: It is strange that you can not see the images, those are the right links, but if the problem is still there go to: [www.geocities.com]
please tell me what do you think.
Good luck :)

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy