2003 Megapatch Progress

Posted by ArexonsF1 
Re: 2003 Megapatch Progress
Date: November 01, 2003 03:46PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
Ok Ok, i'll talk about it later, but now...

I'm modifying Roman Mika's Hockenheim 2002 to look and feel more real, with less trees, tarmac run-off and so on, but i couldn't contact him either, but i expect to do so in a very short time ;)

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: November 02, 2003 02:07PM
Hi again guys, i have more news: the F1 logo in Gp4 may be used in Gp3, i only need the authorization from the guy who did it.

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Date: November 02, 2003 09:43PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
This whole thing looks brilliant, i'm really impressed :)

Date: November 03, 2003 05:07AM
Posted by: MTogni
Ok. You have my permission, for this great project, téngame informed to
publish it in my site

Marcos Togni
Date: November 03, 2003 05:58AM
Posted by: Hova
How's progress going? Now there is a software mode being made, it perked up my interest again :)
Date: November 03, 2003 08:18AM
Togni, many thanks, this is a great favor to the gpx community, and hova, nice to see your interest, but let me advice that the sw mode may take a little more time to come

Date: November 03, 2003 08:49AM
No problem, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes :)
Date: November 03, 2003 09:50AM

Now i'm working on a visor to use in the cockpit view. By now i think it's very dirty, ain't it?

Post Edited (11-03-03 16:51)

Date: November 03, 2003 02:44PM
Would there be some sort of option to disable that?
Date: November 03, 2003 03:07PM
Sorry, that filter is kind ugly, but i mproved it. Answering your question, 2 answers: 1.Thats just for hw mode. 2. Yes you can via gpxpatch

Date: November 03, 2003 03:56PM
Ok, more news here:
-I improved a lot the helmet visor, now you really have the best driver feeling ever! It's really really nice.
-New trackmaps! here's an example:

All the maps are correct, based on the F1cs2000 pics but with their correct layouts.

Date: November 03, 2003 06:30PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
@Arexons - A while ago I downloaded all the FIA track maps for this season. If you want I can zip them down and send them to you so that you can use the correct layouts?

Not that I have anything against F1CS2K, I still have that lying around somewhere.....Haven't played it since I got GPs 3 and 4. But then, it was a pretty half-arsed version.

Date: November 04, 2003 01:17AM
Posted by: ALT500
It looks very impressive, I will wait for the SW version as well.
Date: November 04, 2003 01:23AM
Posted by: calimbo
Arexons, which cars are you going to use for that megapatch?

If you want you can use my cars. But you'll have to wait since i'm working on the final version. I'm making the changes of each team for each GP.

I already have the Williams, Renault, Sauber and Toyota. Right now i'm working on the Jaguar.

So, what do you think? I'm going to publish it by my own anyway.

I forgot, Your project is amazing. keep on going.
Date: November 04, 2003 09:41AM
Thanks you all, about the cars, i'm actually using Marcos Togni compilation, dunno whose cars are that; About the trackmaps, the ones i did already feature the correct layouts, but, Bernie (Ecclestone :D), if you could make those maps 800x600 i'd like so i can use then in the view button. And Calimbo, i may use them if you quickly finish it, it's because i'm in a hurry with this project, so i want to finish it as fast as i can, and the actual cars look really impressive. Thanks for the comprehension everybody :D

Date: November 04, 2003 10:31AM
More news!
Look at this screenshot: yes! hands on wheels! the image is in low-quality, so the "visor" looks really crap, but in the game it's ok, also i will use larry's new sky etxtures, that are wonderful!

ATTENTION: Again, let me say, the visor looks crap in this screesnhot, but it's ok in the game, please don't shout with my little V ^^

Date: November 04, 2003 11:01AM
Posted by: calimbo
Well, actually, those are my cars.

I'll try to finish them as fast as i can.
Date: November 04, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: Michaelschumacher
Well Done Arexons. I congratulate you and appreciate all the hard work that your putting in to this project

Date: November 04, 2003 11:44AM
Posted by: vbc
Hmmm....

It is good that someone had improved the graphics of my proyect about hands on the sterring wheel, but I will not feel as bad as I feel rigt know because nobody told me that my idea would be incluided in this patch.....

What can i say......, that was not correct....

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: November 04, 2003 12:17PM
Posted by: BenF1
Great stuff ArexonsF1!

Do you need any help with any of the patch?

[www.myspace.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy