GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
I can't find the results :/

My GPGSL Career
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - GPGSL-3 Chinese Grand Prix!!!
Date: January 15, 2013 11:54PM
Posted by: Mullet345
RenaultRS10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy for the Sprint Race, sad for the qualifying
> and the Full Race ... WHEEL OF #%*&!!!!!!:-(
>
> Well, on this day the car worked very well,
> despite the terrible qualifying, first in the
> Sprint Race and the Full Race (until it appeared
> the wheel of a JHR I think) I was 13, despite
> having started last get to that position I think
> it was a major achievement for me.

Awesome drive in the sprint race. Don't worry too much about the run in with the wheel. Simple case of wrong place, wrong time. As for my race, not much to say. Overall this race weekend was quite a good one for Mullet Racing: another Sprint Race win, and quite possibly the fastest lap in the Full Race (unless someone else managed to get it at the end). Bring on the championship. We were as high as 5th in the constructor's during the performance races so hopefully by the end of the season that is where we'll finish.

senna9194 Wrote:
> I can't find the results :/

I'll post today!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: January 16, 2013 05:56PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Here: [rodrigovilelasilva.wix.com]

Woohoo, our first win in the main event. If someone deserved it, it was Ed. Well done! Sean 7th place is also terrific. I'm a proud team boss. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Congratulations to Ed, a well deserved win for him and good points for the team.
Dead last in the standings :(
I'm sorry not to be of any kind of help for you Matteo atm.

Date: January 17, 2013 01:57AM
Posted by: truecrysis
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> A pair of good drives from Michael and Connor.
> Pleased with that, chaps!

Cheers boss! Overall a decent weekend! Main race was always going to be difficult from my position so the focus for me, as it is every time, was the sprint race. Was hoping for another podium but we don't have the pace of some of the guys infront. Still 5th is good. Main race was definitely Michaels, a good 5th place. I managed to profit from a few retiree's to get a point in. Still, it seems to me the team have got it sussed, put all the qualifying and main race effort into Michael's car so he can use his experience to get a good haul of points, and then help me try and get as many sprint race points after a terrible qualifying ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: January 17, 2013 06:04PM
Posted by: pirx
Very hopefully Ivo from team JHR is ok after this bad accident.. does anybody know something about his situation?

I hope the championship will not move over to my home-GP under such a bad star!

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
I think on next week I'll start championship!!

As next week our championship starts in Austria a little help for you mates to find your way through my little homecountry and arrive savely at the ring:

here a grafic how racetrack was in older days and how it maybe will be in the future ("Planungsentwurf von 2005"...planing from ´05):

and how it looks nowadays:

and in older days:

btw: right now we have winter and there is heavy snow all over the country. I hope Rod gets the track dry until next week.. :)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2013 11:26AM by pirx.
Now that the performance races are over, what are the changes being made going into Rd 1?

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Now that the performance races are over, what are
> the changes being made going into Rd 1?

1- New performance values are updated on PG. 01;

2- CTR leaves championship and being replaced by Martini Paddock Racing. So, Dan Paddock leaves One Racing and will drive his own car. His team mate is Przemyslaw Kosewski. Paulo Silva joins to One Racing, beside Rodrigo Vilela;

3- Any updates (car or helmet) that you want to make for SECOND RACE, send me until next Saturday!!

Interesting performance values. This season could be won by anyone. Is it possible to post MPR's livery? Or will we have to wait until Rd 1 before we get to see it? Be interesting to see if the livery will be new or the same as the GPGSL livery.

OMG! I'm the only one to be under the 16900 bar in the perf file :-O
Crap crap crap

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Interesting performance values. This season could
> be won by anyone. Is it possible to post MPR's
> livery? Or will we have to wait until Rd 1 before
> we get to see it? Be interesting to see if the
> livery will be new or the same as the GPGSL
> livery.

Yes, it's the same as GPGSL!! I'll post on this week!

Could I please ask folks to look at a proposal I have come up with for a new mini series called The GPG Race of Champions. I'd love to know what you think... GPG Race of Champions

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
May I suggest an idea? How about showcasing the past of GPGSL-3? I think it would be good to see past liveries of each champion. There was something like this done in GPGSL so I thought maybe it could be done for GPGSL-3. @Rod_vs, is it possible to do this?

No!! It requires time!! One day, I can post past videos here, but making cars, no chances! Sorry.

About 1st race, my sister's PC is broken. I'll fix up, but only in next week!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy