GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Press Release: Mullet Racing Called 'Dirty Cheaters'?

Following the end of GPGSL-3 Performance Race #2 Sprint Race there is talk around the paddock that Mullet Racing #2 Driver, Emanuel Domenech, had intentionally hit VTR Driver Carlos Rodriguez causing him to spin, therefore potentionally costing him a chance at taking the victory on lap 10. There is no onboard footage from Domenech's car showing what happened at the time to prove this, and also that Rodriguez had gone into the pits 2 laps after the incident. Domenech was unavailable to speak to, but Mullet Racing Owner and Driver, Greg O'Brien, gave his thought on the incident. "I think it was a racing incident. It appears Rodriguez got a bit out of shape and turned in on Domenech, leaving him nowhere to go. This is our second race meeting, and already there is name calling. I've heard the talk, and it appears that we here at Mullet Racing are 'Dirty Cheaters'. Give us more track time before you go accusing us of cheating in order to win. I'm proud of Domenech's win in the Sprint Race, and I don't think anyone can take that away from him."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2012 05:20AM by Mullet345.
I don't know who said such things about Emanuel and Team Mullet, but it surely wasn't me. Yeah, I was a bit angry because that was no place to overtake, but to call them "cheaters" is too extreme. Everybody makes mistakes, and if next race I make a boo-boo and spin somebody out, I wouldn't like to be called "cheater" ;-)

On a more personal note, the race wasn't as good as the previous one but we managed nice results in full race. Marcus has already a big lead, so I'll have to catch up soon before he gets away! VTR is on the hunt again!

Merry christmas to all of the drivers, owners, and of course for Rodrigo, our broadcaster :-) Cheers! (B)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well, it was not intentional that touch, obviously it can happen to anyone, what happened at the press conference is over, but well, if you grab a bit of anger and then passes. Carlos, sorry, I did not touch you, maybe it was my nerves, as this is my tournament debut and well sometimes I get nervous.

Despite this the team did a good race, the car worked well in the Sprint Race, although ... not very good in the Full Race. But well before the next race we will have to work to get better and better.

Merry Christmas to all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lo pongo en español tambien por asi se entiende mejor ya que por ahi el traductor no lo tradujo bien:

Bueno, no fue intencional ese toque, obviamente a cualquiera le puede pasar, lo que paso en la conferencia de prensa ya paso, pero bueno, siempre te agarra un poco de bronca y despues pasa. Carlos, disculpas, yo no quise tocarte, tal vez fueron mis nervios, ya que este es mi torneo debut y bueno a veces me pongo nervioso.

A pesar de esto el equipo hizo una buena carrera, el auto funciono correctamente en el Sprint Race, aunque... no muy bien en el Full Race. Pero bueno, antes de la siguiente carrera habra que trabajar para mejorar cada vez mas.

Feliz Navidad a todos!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2012 05:04PM by RenaultRS10.
I really don't want to see my team get called names. What happened has happened and it's time to move on. Next performance race I think is in China so hopefully our pace will be a bit better. And on another note, why haven't most members been posting on here?

Mullet345 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really don't want to see my team get called
> names. What happened has happened and it's time to
> move on. Next performance race I think is in China
> so hopefully our pace will be a bit better. And on
> another note, why haven't most members been
> posting on here?

That's because we don't have here the same activity rules than in the other leagues.

Should a rule be brought in? I don't care if if doesn't, but it would be good to hear other member's thoughts on each race in regards to their own performance.

I agree with you. Activity rules were implemented in other series to prevent ghost drivers and ghost teams to keep a place that could have been taken by a real person. But this series is directed by Rod_vs on his own so it's up to him to make a rule or not, and I think he doesn't want such a rule in his series.

Some pretty good results in both races. Sean and Ed showed they can fight their way to the front.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
EricMoinet Wrote:
> I agree with you. Activity rules were implemented
> in other series to prevent ghost drivers and ghost
> teams to keep a place that could have been taken
> by a real person. But this series is directed by
> Rod_vs on his own so it's up to him to make a rule
> or not, and I think he doesn't want such a rule in
> his series.

Such a rule can always be controversial, and I think in this series the team owners are sensible enough to swap an inactive driver with an active driver if they see it necessary.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
truecrysis Wrote:
> EricMoinet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree with you. Activity rules were
> implemented
> > in other series to prevent ghost drivers and
> ghost
> > teams to keep a place that could have been
> taken
> > by a real person. But this series is directed
> by
> > Rod_vs on his own so it's up to him to make a
> rule
> > or not, and I think he doesn't want such a rule
> in
> > his series.
>
> Such a rule can always be controversial, and I
> think in this series the team owners are sensible
> enough to swap an inactive driver with an active
> driver if they see it necessary.

And what about team owners who haven't been posting? What would happened to them if an activity rule was brought in? And also, it would mean editing the car bitmaps with the changing of driver names if drivers were changed around.

Well, guys...

This championship doesn't have "post rule" because some of GP3 fans, like me, didn't have much free time. I hope all of you that post here understand this!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I see. Oh well, it would be good to hear everyone's thought on each race. I need to focus on the next performance race. Hopefully Domenech can win again and I just hope I can improve on my best finish. And in case anyone was wondering, my press release post was just to give the feel of a real race weekend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2012 10:04AM by Mullet345.
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - GPGSL-3 Chinese Grand Prix!!!
Date: December 29, 2012 06:06PM
Posted by: GPGSL-3
Hi, people. Soon, I'll post here Chinese race video!!!

Date: December 29, 2012 06:08PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Starting grid:

Race Starting Grid

China - Shanghai 2008
(39 Laps)

Pole 1
Ed E Greenhalgh
Paulo P Silva
Row 2 3
Tobias T Kederer
Ivo I Calha
Row 3 5
Carlos C Rodriguez
Stefaan S Seys
Row 4 7
Przemyslaw P Kosewski
Ellen E Seys
Row 5 9
Sean S O'Neill
Tim T Roedl
Row 6 11
Erick E Von Draxeler
Rodrigo R Vilela
Row 7 13
Emmanuel E Domenech
Eric E Moinet
Row 8 15
Connor C Steer
Nathan N Turner
Row 9 17
Matteo M Scala
Marcus M Bongardt
Row 10 19
Dan D Paddock
Michael M Pedersen
Row 11 21
Marcus M de Bruyker
Greg G O'Brien

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 29, 2012 06:14PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Well... 13th... That's something

Date: December 29, 2012 06:53PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
People of GPGSL-3

I have the pleasure to present the Wikia GPGSL-3. I did this recently Wikia and therefore has very little information. The one that has account in Wikia and wants to complete it can do it, which does not have account and wants to complete it send me the information for PM and I complete it.

Here this page: [gpgsuperleague-3.wikia.com]

Date: December 29, 2012 07:26PM
Posted by: Mullet345
My. Is the grid for sprint, or full? If it's for full then isn't it the reverse of the sprint race results? I'll be sure to watch the video when it's uploaded to see just how well me and Domenech went. Still, 22nd on the grid is not where I would like to be, but seeing it's our debut seadon there will be times where either me or Domenech will qualify 22nd.

Date: December 29, 2012 07:35PM
Posted by: Mullet345
RenaultRS10 Wrote:
> People of GPGSL-3
>
> I have the pleasure to present the Wikia GPGSL-3.
> I did this recently Wikia and therefore has very
> little information. The one that has account in
> Wikia and wants to complete it can do it, which
> does not have account and wants to complete it
> send me the information for PM and I complete it.
>
>
> Here this page:
> [gpgsuperleague-3.wikia.com]
> mes_Super_League-3_Wiki

Cool. That sounds good. GPGSL has one so it makes sense GPGSL-3 should have one too. Only problem though is how to get info from all the members who are in the series.

Date: December 29, 2012 08:27PM
Posted by: kedy89
Very good qualifying, hope I can get a podium finish.

Mullet345 schrieb:
> My. Is the grid for sprint, or full? If it's for
> full then isn't it the reverse of the sprint race
> results? I'll be sure to watch the video when it's
> uploaded to see just how well me and Domenech
> went. Still, 22nd on the grid is not where I would
> like to be, but seeing it's our debut seadon there
> will be times where either me or Domenech will
> qualify 22nd.

The qualifying is for the full race, for the sprint race the quali results are inverted.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2012 08:28PM by kedy89.
Date: December 29, 2012 10:27PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Yeah! Our first pole in just our 2nd season, splendid job by Ed. Sean didn't bad either with a top ten place. Hopefully we can also grab our first win in the main race. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy