GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
damn Mal, were did you find that photo of me sitting in front of the computer and waiting for the final part of the race? ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Announcement

The GPGSL has approved the Italian team entry Biscione Motor Racing on the teams waiting list.

Season 6 Round 4, Hungarian Grand Prix
Part 4

Here are back again after the final commercial break.

Maverick is now coming under attack from Greidanus...

and just a few others...

Vilela manages to force his way past Warrington, who it has to be said, is out of position having done only one stop...

Warringotn and Greenhalgh now sandwich both Tafuro cars.

Horavarth is now making hay at the front of the Grand Prix

Warrington is attacked...but manages to defend his position...

Horvarth puts in the fastest lap of the race...just what he needs to do whilst Maverick holds up Greidanus...

Silvestre is having another go at Warrington...

Miraculously!!! As he passes Warrington, Greenhalgh passes Oakley...

A Tafuro 'sandwich' turns into an AMR one...

Kittleson has kept his nose clean as is now running 4th

Now he has passed Warrington, Silvestre sets about putting some space between himself and the AMR car...

Cartwright has picked up a puncture and has to pit...for a third time...that has finished off a truly dissapointing afternoon for him...

Warrington is now under attack from his own team mate...lets hope they keep this clean...

They do...Greenhalgh is through...

Oakley sniffs a chance now...

On lap 37 Horvarth has built a near 4 second gap...

Oakley has another go at Warrington...

He gets up the inside but Warrington out drags him down the hill and retains the place...

So on the next lap Oakley tries again....

But Warrington turns in early...this could be nasty

IT IS...OAKLEY CLIPS THE BACK OF THE AMR AND WARRINGTON SPINS!!!

Here comes Hunsley...he needs to be careful to avoid the recovering Warrington...

OH NO!!!! HUNSLEY HITS WARRINGTON...THE STRANDED AMR WAS RECOVERING TO THE RACING LINE AND THE TWO COLLIDED!!! SURELY HUNSLEY IS OUT!!!! HARSH LUCK FOR MAC RACING!!!

Hunsleys car is too badly damaged and he actually does really well to park it off the racing line...

Amazingly the impact righted Warringtons car and he gets going again...but with major front wing damage...looks like he'll get that second stop after all...

Elleker makes short work of the limping AMR...Warrington is in big trouble here...

Silvestre has now caught Vilela and locks up whilst chasing hard...

Warrington is still limping and has now been caught and passed by Sheppard...

Warrington eventually makes it back for his second stop...and his new nose...it appears he really was going to try and one stop...

18th now for Warrington...

Just 5 laps left now...

Silvestre is now battling with Vilela...

AND MAKES IT STICK...5TH PLACE NOW!!!

Kittleson has a go at taking 3rd from Aleksander...but to no avail

On the very next lap he tries the same thing...

...but again Aleksander is having none of it...

Horvarth now starts his final lap

LAST LAP DRAMA!!! Aleksander runs wide...will Kittleson get down the inside..?

NO!!! But they do touch slightly...both are undamaged...

Well done to True North BMW and Norbert Horvarth as he wins the Hungarian Grand Prix... What a stellar drive...Horvarth must have thought at one point that the chance to win wasn't there but he kept working and made the extra lap he had during his second stint work perfectly. He then used the slower pace of Maverick in second to pace himself to the end...truly well done! What a barnstorming race all over the field...

Maverick does well to come home second. He had no where near the fastest car here today but ultimately proved that defensive driving and a sound strategy can count for a lot on a tight track like this...

Aleksander manages to beat Kittleson home for 3rd. Silvestre is 5th

Vilela is 6th and Greenhalgh 7th...

Oakley, Elleker and Sheppard round out the top 10...

Official Race Results...

Driver Best Laps...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 01:39AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
You've got to be kidding me :(

If only Warrington had made two scheduled stops...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 01:36AM by Twigster151.
Nearly had a podium! Still a stellar drive Dean. Might be a point for places gained. :-) Bad luck for Ross with a puncture.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Another John Maverick radio

"Phew...thanks guys for the setting changes...that helped a lot to defend against Aleksander. Unfortunate that we couldn't win, but Horvath was just too strong today. Still, the second podium in a row...let's go on like this! And I hope Houston is fine?"

More to come at the official press conference (tomorrow)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Christel VXR Boss Pleased after Hungarian Grand Prix

In a post race interview Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman revealed he was very pleased with the teams weekend at the Hungaroring. "We did very well here this weekend. Connor deputised for Juliano very well and I think we have a bright future talent on our hands there. Jack drove a good race to get inside the top 10...especially without a team boost, very well done to him! We need to keep this up now and build on our momentum in future races. I am very pleased with the start that this team has made."

When asked about Juliano Muller returning to a race seat for the next round Copeman commented that "Yes, Juliano will be back in his race seat for the next race...The detox appears to have worked...as well as the restraining order we placed on Kimi Raikkonen and Eddie Irvine."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 01:44AM by CaptinFranko.
Very happy with 9th, made a few good passes and drove well ;)

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nearly had a podium! Still a stellar drive Dean.
> Might be a point for places gained. :-) Bad luck
> for Ross with a puncture.

Might be? Who the feck are you kidding? 22nd to 4th is fantastic. Thus...

Kittleson reconsiders sabbatical - will continue racing

Dean Kittleson, in his post-race interview, made a U-turn in regards to his decision to only test for Southern Cross Racing at the American Grand Prix in Laguna Seca - and will continue to be the team's lead driver for the foreseeable future. He cited his fantastic Hungaroring fightback, coupled with a 'crisis talk' with team boss Mal Stoddart, as his main reasons for remaining as a race driver in the GPGSL.

"After this race, I'd be insane to stop racing now. After saying what I did after qualifying, the gaffer [Mal Stoddart] told me to just go for broke this race as though it was my last, even though he was asking me to reconsider."

"It felt like all that confidence I'd lost in the first few races came rushing back once I'd performed a few decent overtakes - and I've realised now that, despite my lofty 3rd in the title last season, I'm still a young driver at this level. I've got to take the highs and the lows and not throw in the towel if things go tits up."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 11:11AM by Diax F1.
Diax F1 Wrote:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nearly had a podium! Still a stellar drive
> Dean.
> > Might be a point for places gained. :-) Bad
> luck
> > for Ross with a puncture.
>
> Might be? Who the feck are you kidding? 22nd to
> 4th is fantastic. Thus...

I'm glad somebody was counting...I completely forgot about the positions gained point...woops :( Anyways, hope the coverage was okay for folks.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great drive from Norbert! Fantastic work to bring home the victory for us at TNR!! My own race wasnt too bad, with the 3rd fastest race lap, but being back in the pack badly held up the potential progess. 10th is nice, but I would have liked better.....
Might have to ask the team boss if i am getting the same machinery under me as my team mate! lol

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 06:20AM by shep34.
Amazing drive John, well done! And of course Rodrigo, you were brilliant today! Well done guys, I'm sure Stefan will love this, even though we lost the victory it was an outstanding job by you two.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Just F*ck. I think its cos i am black ;)
The coverage was awesome. You have a job! (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, I hope Houston is fine!!

Good 6th place, but... what a great race of Kittleson!!!

And, of course, brillant, John. Congratulations!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
icky Wrote:
> Just F*ck. I think its cos i am black ;)

I'm white, so whats me excuse.hot

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I'd say Matt Houston is feeling quite good....just spotted him lying naked on a massage table at the back of the MPR garage being licked better by his entourage of super-models! ;)

The least said about AMR's antics on the track the better!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
almost in the top ten. we are improving!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Points, finally :-) This time I showed I have the race pace to get into the podium, it's a pity the second pit took long time as i lost 2 position.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy