GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Thats much better :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Well done boys but still a long race to go.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
well that was not good, now was it. Hoping for miracles in the race.
I'm going to be in studio for next seven days and therefore away from the forum, but it is seven days and not ten, so there should be no activity problems
Not bad, at least this time I managed to match my teammate qualy pace =)

It was very close out there, but Rodrigo and especially John did a great job. We're in a good position for the race, so lets hope we can score some good points :)

feat race turned out well for our team, hopefully this one also.
Satisified with 5th place on the grid, as long as I stay clear of any tangles, pace should be fine.
Oh, and it's Aleksander.;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Wait for race... :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Gosh...again it was thaaaaaaat close. One tiny mistake means you can find yourself at the back of the grid. Therefore this 2nd positions means a lot to me...though it was missed by the camera :-( ;-)

And I'm glad that I finally get used to the car, which enables me to show my real potential. The crew is doing an incredible job to fit the car to my needs, and it looks like this is starting to pay off. Without any incidents in the race and a good start, this can mean a good shot for the podium...or maybe even more.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
15th, slightly disappointed with that, thought I could get another tenth out of the car to get me about 12th
Hoping for some points in the race, bring it on!

Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not bad, at least this time I managed to match my
> teammate qualy pace =)

i would have preferred if that happened for a top 10 placement for both of you two ;)but still good:-)

My GPGSL Career
Btw, no-one forgot to post something? ;)

good sprint race but the qualifying sucked!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
not happy with 14th....i had hoped for better result when using a boost! :(
Not a bad result.

X (@ed24f1)
Nice qualifying by the AMR boys, looks like Adam's win has spurred Ed and John on :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 5, US Grand Prix, Laguna Seca are now open and will close 6pm BST Thursday 2nd June. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Laguna Seca", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Laguna Seca" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

10th place is not where I want to be and not where I should be seeing the standings..

But big chance for points, so we will do our best! We want 1st place in constructors, with Houston in 6th a good chance for a podium ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
decent quali for me, awesome lap by jack (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
John Warrington Statement

I must admit I had hoped for better than 7th but given my recent record, I have to be happy with that result. A race win is still possible from there.

Statement

Dean Kittleson has stated that he will sit out the race in Laguna Seca, citing that his mind isn't in the game at the moment - and also admitted that he may sit out for longer if he doesn't feel he is capable of returning after the race in America.

"It's been a very rocky start to the season. I've made far too many mistakes - and though it isn't professional of me to state this, I feel that my confidence in my racecraft is completely shot. It's affecting my qualifying dramatically, and I feel that I need to get away from the pressure-cooker environment for a bit to clear my head. I may do a little testing for the team in America, but for the race, I'm out - my performances of late have cost SCR valuable points, and I don't want to lose them any more. I'll return when I'm ready."

Kittleson, however, stated that he would take to the grid for the race in the Hungaroring - if only to maintain relations between Southern Cross Racing and their sponsors.

"I apologise to Mal for this, as it may seem like I'm spurning the chance he gave me back in Season 5 - but right now my mind is not in the game at all."

Dean Kittleson - Southern Cross Racing

(Note: Not happy with my performance at all - and yes, I want to move to test driver for the next race. Daniel Thomas can take my seat for the next race if he wants it (and if Mal agrees to it - I'll send an updated version of the livery if Ruben wants it). My emotions are at the floor right now - just come back from Old Trafford (Huddersfield Town fan). :()

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy