GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
The updates to the wiki aren't really aiming to improve the situation, however funny the Scooby-Doo spoof was ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Oh no, not that ! ;)

Whoa.. Now that is something that does not happen in f1. Though, I can see Bernie coming up with an idea of ghost drivers and teams. Sounds a bit like him. Triple points if you beat a ghost.

I should have used boost...

And as stupid as it sounds, my name really is Tommi Karjalainen. Try to spell that to the officers when you've had one too many.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2014 10:57PM by Vomit.
Really sorry again for the delay guys. I have finally sorted my setup and will hopefully start coverage tomorrow :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really sorry again for the delay guys. I have
> finally sorted my setup and will hopefully start
> coverage tomorrow :)

It's fine, don't worry about it :) well, unless I finish last when the coverage does come out. then we may have problems ;)

Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really sorry again for the delay guys. I have
> finally sorted my setup and will hopefully start
> coverage tomorrow :)

It's all fine.

It's ok, we've been entertained.
GPGSL S9 R15 German Grand Prix - Classic Hockenheim

Friday Free Practice

The GPGSL circus has arrived in Hockenheim after a late season break. There have been some issues with the GPGTV TV equipment which has led to a further delay and GPGTV apologises profusely.
The test championship is finely balanced with Christopher Hinz just one point ahead of rival Maikel de Boer. De Boer's team mate lies another 19 points back, so he could become a challenge over the last three rounds.

Anyway, lets get to the track as we can see Nathan Cremasco has taken to the track.

Naturally Cremasco sets the early pace.

Main series challenger Jalving could be a fly in the championship rivals ointment as he smashes Cremasco's time.

TNR boss Mills struggles to a woeful 9 tenths slower than Jalving.

Michail isn't much faster than Mills.

Well we seem to be improving a little at a time here as Thomas manages to shave a little more time off Michail's.

The contraversial Sheppard is 3 tenths down in 3rd.

Test championship hopeful de Boer nearly beats Jalvings time to take 2nd place.

Another main series competitor, Nell takes a close 3rd.

MAC boss McGregor takes 6th position.

McGregor's 6th soon becomes 7th as de Bruyker sets 5th fastest time in his One.

Domenech completes the first group of drivers by taking 4th.

Test series leader Hinz is first out in the 2nd group in his KFR.

However, he struggles to a 8th place. Is the pressure of his home GP getting to the German?

Plucky Aussie Stoddart picks up 10th. Maybe not so plucky after that run.

Rookie Keranen puts his TNR into 9th.

Things get worse for Hinz has Paddock sets 5th fastest time and drops him down a place.

Even worse as team mate Ingers takes 6th.

Van Smirren uses the bee's wax to good effect to take 9th.

O'Brien fails to back up team mate de Boer with 9th. Not sure what the LLL is for though.

Team Shadow's Kederer struggles to 13th.

Italian Scala takes 9th in his VSM.

Hunsley in a lowly 19th position.

Rounding off the first runs is Hayes, she's 5 tenths down in 15th.

Hinz has got some time to make up if he is to keep his lead in the championship.

As Michail begins the first groups second runs, a few drops of rain are starting to fall. With Hinz out of the points and de Boer in 2nd, this could swing the championship dramatically in the Dutchman's favour.

Michail shows that improvements are possible.

Thomas also makes a slight improvement.

McGregor moves up three places.

Six places for Mills, but some are not managing to improve.

With de Boer failing to set a faster time, the two KFRs are out first. Is this an attempt to give Hinz some slip stream assistance?

It seems it may have been some help to Hinz has he takes 4th.

Stoddart moves seven places to 13th.

Paddock up one to 5th.

Hayes also moves up seven with better handling on the Snake.

This rain is not so bad as O'Brien climbs up to 7th.

More improvements in the second group as Kederer also improves.

With Scala remaining in 13th and out of the points that completes the test session.
Congratulations to Jalving amd MPR for first place.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Second place is good! And more importantly in front of Hinz, this means I got the lead in the TDC back. But it's going to be a really close call in the last practices!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Wow, good thing i could limit the damage with my 2nd run. Thanks for giving me a tow, Stu

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
We have a good pace it seems :)

My GPGSL Career
Finally, we have a race!!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
7th. Good enough to help me keep in touch with Hinz and De Boer. It'll make for a great title fight in the last 2 races. Maybe a feature race for the testers could be done to make it even more interesting.

And as for the LLLs, that is Monster Energy's logo. They are my personal sponsor. Speaking of, I might grab myself a can of Monster and get ready to watch Gilson take another pole position.

Used a boost, thought we might do a tad better than that. Hopefully the full time boys can do well in the race though
Feels so strange not being in this session...not a great result for Shadow or Snake there, hoping that's not an omen :/

Nice slipstream-run guys! I knew you could do this a lot better than Ferrari! ;) The TDC is going to be really tight but Chris has the potential to win this. And Stu did a great job for the team by towing Chris. It's also great to see those two KFRs on the traditional Hockenheim layout. Old and new comes together! It's very sentimental.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Updated race drives mod will be tonight online.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Nice start to the weekend, let's keep this up.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nice Practice session! Hope I didnt get in the way of the testers championship..
Looking forward to qualifying, hoping for a perfect weekend

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Comparing my other results the 6th place seems very good to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy