Ipod Touch/Iphone question

Posted by LS. 
Re: Ipod Touch/Iphone question
Date: September 04, 2010 10:35AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Just tried "Ping", the new Apple Social Networking system based on music. It seems like the most pointless, bland and featureless system I've ever used. It's somehow managed to have even less features than Twitter, whilst being as unexplainable and and messy as Facebook.

The only features it appears to have is it allows you to see what music your friends are buying, and you can follow some insignificant nobody artists. I REALLY don't understand how this supposedly got 3 million users in 2 days. Unless they all logged in, then went through the same thought process as me of not knowing wtf it is.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 04, 2010 02:29PM
Posted by: J i m
My 3G was painfully slow even on ios3 let alone 4.

Date: September 08, 2010 10:56PM
Posted by: LS.
iOS 4.1 Now Available

[www.apple.com]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: September 09, 2010 08:31AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
A little irritated tbh. Apple deliberately cut Games Centre out of 4.1 for the 3G users. It was in the original dev build of 4.0 and worked fine on the 3G. The only reason they cut it out is to force people to upgrade. @#$%& you Apple.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 09, 2010 09:07AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
they've changed loading messages to now have a much shorter amount before the "load new messages" button, which makes sense, but it's still slow as hell :\ (on 3G)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy