@MOD PLEASE DELETE

Posted by mad otter 
Re: @MOD PLEASE DELETE
Date: October 28, 2005 07:35PM
Posted by: Covfan
Strong on forum arguements, strong on the causes of forum arguements!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 07:36PM by Covfan.
Date: October 28, 2005 11:15PM
Posted by: Vader
To make one thing clear - the F*CK You from Mad Otter was every bit as uncalled for as the "let's tell him what crap he bought and spoil his fun" attitude of other members. Why can't people just be happy with someone who enjoys a new toy instead of telling him he could have spend his money in better ways? It's always the same - tell someone you bought a certain gfx card or a certain car and people will start telling you that you actually bought a lemon.

May I now ask everyone to calm down?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 28, 2005 11:26PM
Posted by: KeAnE
Hey that's 1 cool piece of equipment! Suddenly my modest 20 inch tv looks a bit...*Turns head 180 degrees and gets growingly depressed* ;)

As for all the bitchy comments, what's actually wrong with showing off?! If I just aquired something like that (in my wet dreams...) I'd be on here posting pictures!

Good for you mad otter. If you're looking for someone to watch the 06 f1 season with... ;-)

Date: October 28, 2005 11:29PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
bitchy comments = peoples opinion

no matter what you think people are entitled to their opinions and this being a forum they exeplefies this....whether or not they are right is another debate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2005 12:17AM by Mini Maestro.
Date: October 28, 2005 11:35PM
Posted by: KeAnE
Oh I wasn't talking about peoples' opinions, of course they're entitled to them, it is a forum as you say.

What I was talking about was the f-off and similar I was reading.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 11:38PM by KeAnE.
Date: October 28, 2005 11:53PM
Posted by: mad otter
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To make one thing clear - the F*CK You from Mad
> Otter was every bit as uncalled for as the "let's
> tell him what crap he bought and spoil his fun"
> attitude of other members. Why can't people just
> be happy with someone who enjoys a new toy instead
> of telling him he could have spend his money in
> better ways? It's always the same - tell someone
> you bought a certain gfx card or a certain car and
> people will start telling you that you actually
> bought a lemon.
>
> May I now ask everyone to calm down?
>
>
>
>
> Todays Wine Recommendation:
> Chateau Mouton Rothschild 1er Grand Cru Classe
> Pauillac AC (2000)

Totally true, I know that me telling members to '@#$%& off' wasnt a good thing to do and more than likely added to the problem, so ill appologise for this BUT as you said, WHY tell me what crap I bought and spoil my fun (its not crap at all, ive explained the amazing quality on more than one occasion now ;))

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 11:58PM by mad otter.
Date: October 29, 2005 12:03AM
Posted by: gav
Nah, all I was thinking of was a bit of substance, which he supplied, so I was happy. I didn't mean to be negative, I just thought it was spam otherwise. It just went on from there.

I apologise to Iain for that.
Date: October 29, 2005 12:15AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Date: October 29, 2005 12:30AM
Posted by: chet
hey.. thx for showing the pics again :):)

looks pretty kool :D:D hopes u enjoy watching it lol :D:D but then it might be worse watching shumi loose on a bigger screen than a smaller one ;) haha lol

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: October 29, 2005 10:27AM
Posted by: mad otter
damn you chet!! ;)

Nah, all I was thinking of was a bit of substance, which he supplied, so I was happy. I didn't mean to be negative, I just thought it was spam otherwise. It just went on from there.

I apologise to Iain for that.

Thats cool mate, i think it just got out of hand, and tbh you got caught in the crossfire. Im just sick of jon being an arse everytime i post something like this. So, Im sorry Gav.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: October 29, 2005 10:51AM
Posted by: villej
I just want to clear one thing incase my comment on the first page was misundestood.
When I said that resolution isn't that good I didn't mean that the screen was rubbish. I think it's good quality for that proce actually. Though I wouldn't myself buy that expensive TV our priorities are different and I have no doubt that you are happy with your buy and have a real need for it.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: October 29, 2005 12:21PM
Posted by: Vader
Hey cool, we are all friends again. ;)

I just have seen a million times before. You have bought a new - say - CD player and you are happy about it until your "friends" tell you a) you have paid too much b) have bought the wrong player and c) CD players are so last year.

Another well known scenario is when you tell someone - casually - you have been to the FORD (or any other brand if you like) garage to have your car checked by authorised mechanics. People will turn around and look at you as if you were a blue alien from Betelgeuse. With a mix of horror, disgust and disbelief in their trembling voices they will say, nay, spit every word at you: "ARE - YOU - OUT - OF - YOUR - MIND? You are going to a FORD garage? Don't you know they rip you off? You pay for the brand and get cheap parts nevertheless. I know a tinkerer who can fix brakes (mill out cylinders, change windscreens, paint the car, bulge bonnets, etc) for one third of the Ford price and the quality is rock solid." (And then you look at his 40 year old jalopy and realize one third is still too much). Leave me alone with this.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 29, 2005 02:39PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
like i said.. mines bigger

Features for PIONEER PDP 5045HD 50 Inch Widescreen PureVision Plasma Television:

* ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,024 gradation steps for each cell?creating a palette of over 1.07 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than most other plasma TV panels
* 1,280 x 768 wide XGA pixel resolution; 18 digital and analog video inputs including HDMI, IEEE 1394, and RGB PC
* Digital cable-ready (DCR); includes Passport electronic program guide (EPG)
* Advanced PureCinema converts all signals to 768p using 3:3 pulldown correction
* 13 watts per channel sound with detachable speakers and rear-panel speaker-level output for use with your existing speakers

hehhehe

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: October 29, 2005 03:23PM
Posted by: madotter
I dont wanna spend THAT much on a TV, the 50" over here are £3k+ Thats like 2x the price of mine for 8" more...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2005 03:24PM by madotter.
Date: October 29, 2005 03:32PM
i find that the wide screens have poor quality.. well most..

go into currys and look :P but then i spose your not really supposed to stand 30cm away ;)

Date: October 29, 2005 03:46PM
Posted by: villej
What you mean by 'poor quality' chet?

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: October 29, 2005 04:17PM
Posted by: madotter
the one i have was on display and even from a close view it was fine. Now i have it mounted on my wall its perfect. Just bought a gold plated component lead for my PS2 and that looks 1 million times better!
Date: October 29, 2005 04:34PM
well some, not all big tvs look fuzzy..

my mate brought one.. i had doubts over its quality but once it was up it was perfect :)

Date: October 30, 2005 12:06AM
Posted by: Guimengo
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> like i said.. mines bigger
>
>
> Features for PIONEER PDP 5045HD 50 Inch Widescreen
> PureVision Plasma Television:
>
> * ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II)
> uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,024 gradation
> steps for each cell?creating a palette of over
> 1.07 billion colors and delivering reproduction
> accuracy up to 16 times greater than most other
> plasma TV panels
> * 1,280 x 768 wide XGA pixel resolution; 18
> digital and analog video inputs including HDMI,
> IEEE 1394, and RGB PC
> * Digital cable-ready (DCR); includes Passport
> electronic program guide (EPG)
> * Advanced PureCinema converts all signals to
> 768p using 3:3 pulldown correction
> * 13 watts per channel sound with detachable
> speakers and rear-panel speaker-level output for
> use with your existing speakers
>
>
> hehhehe
>
>

So what is it for? Put on the chamne channel for when it's cold outside? Seaview for when is hot? ;)
Date: October 30, 2005 12:18AM
Posted by: rapid_f1
i bought a new car. what you think?

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2005 12:18AM by rapid_f1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy