GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Fantastic once again mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
awesome indeed. well done.

on a side note: i might not be able to check this topic until next friday. just in case something important happens :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Absolutely great again mate. I did like that you called that engine failure "spectacular" hehe :-)

And someone had to say something about Worseling's helmet sooner or later! Hahaha ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
So, a few hours later, having finally collated all your responses, I'm proud to say I have over 8,000 words of fantastic material.

Just unsure of how to publish this now, as while in its current form it is damn long, it does make for quality reading. Any suggestions?

Hahaha...great issue Jake. It was so much fun to read. And damn, I didn't know there's an award named after me! (B)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Oooh our team got an award ;) Great review, it was really well done ;-)

My GPGSL Career
Great job Jake. The awards are brilliant :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Scuderia Minardi press release

“It is with great pleasure that we from Scuderia Minardi Motori Moderni are able to announce the continuaty in our line-up with Dean Kittleson and Ben Johnson for Season 8.
I am absolutely thrilled that we were able to keep both drivers who are tob e honest two fantastically talented persons. We at Minardi didn’t think we could keep both drivers and lose at least one to MPR or Team Shadow.
Luckily we did’nt and now its up to us to work very hard on the off-season and give Dean and Ben the cart hey deserve, a car to be front-runners.”

Dean Kittleson
"It's obviously a pleasure to re-sign for Minardi for next season. Rico gave me my chance back in the w300 and we've had a great friendship ever since. Whilst this season has had more downs than ups, I wish to repay the faith he has shown in me by bringing success back to this once great team."

Ben Johnson
“I am very excited to continue with Ricardo VanSmirren's team. I believe in continuity as the best recipe for success and with some persistence and a good off season i hope to help bring the team forward to challenge for more consistent high placed finishes. I expect you all to be as excited at what this team will bring to the championship next year as much as i am.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Fantastic review once again! And of course a well deserved award to christel!

On that note I would like to say it was very hard to make to decision to leave such a fantastic team, but the offer of a race seat is not to be missed, especially when it's offered by maikel who I've worked with a couple of times before. Many thanks to Chris and all the guys at christel, I remain a supporter! But I'm definitely looking forward to the challenge of next year!

On a side note my helmet shall remain the same, sticking with the old faithful ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2012 04:42PM by truecrysis.
Aston Martin Racing Press Release

It is with great pleasure that we announce that we have signed young Tibetan driver Andrei Sevastian as test driver. He will join our test team alongside Daniel Thomas. Our line-up for season 8 is as follows:

Aston Martin Racing
1. Ed Greenhalgh
2. John Maverick
24. Daniel Thomas
25. Andrei Sevastian

This also means that team owner Stuart Ingers is to step down from the test team to make room for Andrei. He is, however, not ready to hang up his helmet as yet and is open to offers to test elsewhere.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Woops...

The test series does look very interesting: Thomas, Sevastian, Warrington, Josh Copeman, Santilal and McCarthy in the top 3 teams, as well as Spencer and Mills from the top 5 last season.

If I was still testing for S8, I wouldn't have a chance...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I love the season review. splendid job ! But i'd like to say that Scuderia Minardi is not new.

In S1 we were called Scuderia Minardi, after that VanSmirren Motorsports by Minardi. then we dropped the "by Minardi" bit after S2 to return to Scuderia Minardi in S7.

Its not that much ! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Abu Dhabi Non-Championship Race.

All the cars ventured onto the track for a mammoth 2 hour practice session today. TNR and TSS dominated proceedings with 7 cars in the top ten between them. Champion team AMR surprisingly with only one car.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I'm not last!

Wow! Massive timetable :P 44 cars within 1,2 seconds, thats competitive..

A 19th place for me, its in the top half of the timesheet but not good enough yet! Looking forward to qualifying..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well pleased to be 7th :-)
LOL at Scala GP.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not a bad start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
41st out of 44? Well thats pretty damn aweful...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy