GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Re: GPG Nations Cup S2:R13 Interlagos Race Online
Date: May 13, 2012 10:56AM
Posted by: pycku
Bulgaria Statement

After a disastrous qualifying finishing in the points is a decent result. 10th isnt our best, but we are happy with this :)
Date: May 13, 2012 11:23AM
Posted by: gareth
Well done to Australia, surely the most excellent country in the world. ;)

I noted a message from the manager of the other country in my own heritage, the mighty Welsh, that they wouldn't compete next season. I am sure there's a waiting list to join this series, however if for whatever reason Wales needs a manager, please consider my hand held up for it. :)
Nice that we've bounced back from a poor run of form.

@gareth: I don't know the situation with the waiting list, but I'm sure you'd be able to get in.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: May 13, 2012 12:32PM
Posted by: Macca25
nice race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: May 13, 2012 03:08PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Not bad... Third 3rd place in a row.
I wonder if Portugal can't finish higher this season. Anyway is good for the championship. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Disappointing race after good qualifying.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 13, 2012 08:17PM
Posted by: kedy89
It looked good after the start, but then I only dropped back.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Team England Statement

Due to rising costs we regret to announce that Team England, at least under its current ownership, will not be taking part in the third season of the GPGNC. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the series owners for their commitment and organisation and we wish them well in the future.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Date: May 14, 2012 11:30AM
Posted by: shep34
France team press release....

Very sad that we faded towards the end of the race, losing some very valuable points.... Our man Girard, once again was superb this entire race weekend. His contract for next season may well be brought out of the team manager's office to sign....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: May 15, 2012 11:48AM
Posted by: willward
not a very good race its sad to see so many teams drop out :(

Date: May 15, 2012 04:53PM
Posted by: Macca25
good win

Date: May 16, 2012 08:32PM
Posted by: X_Acto
willward Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not a very good race its sad to see so many teams
> drop out :(

Well... Maybe we could manage two teams/countries if necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2012 05:25PM by X_Acto.
I'm potentially thinking about a U-turn, I might do S3 as Spain or something.

Haven't made my mind up about it yet though...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Round 14 - Oulton Park - English GP

The performance deadline for Round 14 at Oulton Park in England is 18:00 GMT on the 23th May. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 14 - Oulton Park - (Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

The table for the previous round shall be up before long, so do not fear, you shall be able to check your boost.

If anyone is able to volunteer to run this round that would be greatly appreciated, please let me (truecrysis) know if you can!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2012 11:30PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
Terrible race on Brazil. This season is so sad for me... =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GPG Nations Cup S2:R14 Oulton Park 23/5 Deadline!
Date: May 22, 2012 08:24PM
Posted by: icky
Hey hey all finals are done but i have a busy last week before i go home and i get to spectate a race. Looking forward to whoever is the race director because i enjoy good coverage for a change ;)

@Gareth I sent you a pm with the details about what is going on.

On that topic to all it is a shame to see people drop out we will look to entrants at the end of the season to see what we have and where to go from that. A positive about the next season is i will be finished with uni which means my evenings and well my whole summer is going to be free. I honestly had no idea how hectic my last year would end up being but now i do not have to worry about that :D
Due to technical issues regarding the tables, the deadline shall be extended to friday 25th May at 18:00 GMT. You have until then to post boosts.

Please note, we are still looking for anyone willing to RD this race, any offers are welcome :)

I think I could run it, but first I'd have to test the track again. iirc I had some CTDs there in the past.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Round 13 - Interlagos - Championship Standings:

AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCMENT

We would like to inform the paddock that we have found a new major sponsor to come on board and as a result will be staying on for season 3.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy