GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Boss, I request a new radio for Rod!!! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not so great for Elleker there...

14th for juliano is ok, although he was in my helmet ;). Helmets haven't been changed back after last race ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
21st?!
Damn
I wanted 12th!

JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 21st?!
> Damn
> I wanted 12th!

Sorry, 12th it's for me :)

meh

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
coverage? Did i miss something?

OT: Great qualy for Ben, i hope he can keep this pace up, Michael get youre ass up to the front ! Christel VXR looks good with 14th, i hope the guys can bring some points back home again.

Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Crap coverage, crap qualifying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ugh. In a series where everyone usually ends up at the back at some point (Charrel and me can vouch for that in the last two qualifying sessions), there's always one name that's right at the front every single time.

Marko Aleksander.

Lucky sod. ;)

Anyway, 7th is a massive improvement on last race - here's hoping I can battle from that position and do what I didn't do in the previous race (podium).

JohnMaverick Schreef:
> Boss, I request a new radio for Rod!!! ;)

You want one too? They're cheaper if I buy them in bulk ;)

But nice job Rodrigo and John (Y)

I guess I am good, Dean;)btw, considering that i was wdc runner up on 3 occasions i wouldnt consider myself lucky heh
and about boosts it depends on the track as well, as every track has its own perf variance and power factor.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
@Marko
You're absolutely right with that.

Generally, I did an extensive study some time ago and the result was that there are some regular rules where boost have more or less effect (which I surely won't discover here ;) ). Yet in contrast it's totally incontrollable (because of multiple other factors) if a boost really takes its desired effect or not. It's clear that a driver boost has way less effect than the team boost has. Therefore I understand the critics on the driver boost. But the team boost really can be a help. And I think it's exactly this fact, that is that you don't know if your boost will have the desired effect, that makes it interesting. If we give more team boost points to the team and lower the failure rates respectively, a team that uses +10 boots points will definitely overlap teams without boost in the race. And that is, IMO, not the desired aim of the series.

@Stefan
Yeah...better buy a 10 pack, then it gets even cheaper. And who knows how often Rod's radio won't work in the future ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
11th... not good...
Not too bad, hopefully the AMR cars can have a clean and lucky race for once!

X (@ed24f1)
Rico Wrote:
> coverage? Did i miss something?
>
> OT: Great qualy for Ben, i hope he can keep this
> pace up, Michael get youre ass up to the front !
> Christel VXR looks good with 14th, i hope the guys
> can bring some points back home again.
>
> Turbo Lover Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Crap coverage, crap qualifying.

boss, there are still 8 min left ;) hehe :)
16th... Hopefully I can snatch some greatly needed points from there and not get taken out again...

(Touch Wood)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

9th place so far, with no boost being used. Happy with that, just hope i can hang on to a top 10 starting spot......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
after FP:
I used boost and the team used 5bhp boost.... and I come to the 15th place... this is quite bizarre...........
Auch... that hurts a lot.. This time not really looking forward to the race.. :S I dont know what is wrong..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
You said it to me in Monza and I say it to you here, Rod... THAT'S THE SUL-AMERICAN POWER!!

As for John... don't get angry, you were great and I'm sure you can improve your position further in the race.

Good luck for both of you guys, I'll be in the pits supporting you, as usual!!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Delighted with that. No boost but after my last solid quali it all went wrong so i intend to stay fully concentrated in the race.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> @Stefan
> Yeah...better buy a 10 pack, then it gets even
> cheaper. And who knows how often Rod's radio won't
> work in the future ;)

Well, I'm not a new Felipe Massa!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy