GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
That's quite remarkable. If the CIA attended the first ever race where mr. Tafuro - or whatever his real name is - was the RD of, my assumptions could be proven right?

OT: Great race by both the VSM drivers, you guys made me proud !

racingstefan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So it is the friggin CIA...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 08:45PM by Rico.
Well done John that was really close! We had some great pit work to get you into 2nd at the first stops, but then messed up your second stop which dropped you to 3rd. But again, well done mate!

Great drive by Ed too! Such a shame you got shunted, could have been so much better than 8th! A fairly good weekend all round for Aston Martin after our poor start to the season.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Horrible race

Atleast we managed to sneak a point

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Horrible race
>
> Atleast we managed to sneak a point

2 points :/

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Buáááááááááááá... my carriage turned pumpkin!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Back in the fight again! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TNR Driver, Sheppard's Press Statement....

After a strong qualifying run at Laguna Seca, surrounded by cars and teams using boost, Glen was very satisfied. "The opportunity for points this round is promising". That promise turned to heartbreak, just laps from the end, running a very strong and competitive race, posting the fastest lap of the race. A suspension failure ruined the chances of challenging for a podium finish for the Australian racer, and also bringing home a nice bag of points for True North Racing.
We turn our attention to the next event, and hope a strong performance, and points follow!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2011 08:27AM by shep34.
Congratulations Marko! Great job! Ruben did well to push through the field too

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> That Horváth is once again using his car as a
> bumper car!

Yes, bumper car, but a very fast one...
Oh yeah, going away next week, posted it before but doing it again, forgot who I need to PM hot
From the 15th to the 22nd

Just another reminder of the GPGSL Wiki

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Thanks to those people who've recently added or updated their pages. Feel free to add pages for your team or driver with whatever information you'd like.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2011 11:38AM by SchueyFan.
Is it possible to have an updated perf posted before the weekend, so I can run the sessions this weekend? Otherwise I'm not able to run Zandvoort as RD.

Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Our spies have infiltrated the True North Racing headquarters in the remote village of Blathering. Are these the Season 7 contenders? Are these the reserve cars?
We await official confirmation from TNR.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'm not sure how we'd go with that Ruben, as the boost deadline is Thursday isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, have a word with Stu, maybe something can be done. :-)

I'll be away from Thursday evening on over the whole weekend...but I'll take my netbook with me and should be able to check the perfs on Friday, if Stu sends me his version right in time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Hey guys, sorry for my little abscense, maths almost killed me (vectors, matrixes, systems of ecuations, my head nearly exploded)

I feel very sorry for John and Rod, after an outstanding qualifying they couldn't show their (and ART's) full potential. ART isn't a midfield team, my FP win at Monza, John's 2nd place at the Hungaroring and Rod's PP here weren't strokes of luck. I'm very happy to start my career here.

Come on guys, we've got to keep going!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
you're what?

Rod_vs Schreef:
> Buáááááááááááá... my carriage turned
> pumpkin!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
> :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
> :( :( :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Really happy for 6th place, glad I'm improving in qualyfing :)

Perfs have been sent to John Maverick for verification :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thanks mate. ;-) :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy