GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Ohh man, great result for Edwards in his debut! 2nd place, took some good points for the team! My compliments..

That does show what could have happened if I didnt have that small off moment, it could have been a double podium for MPR! After the crash the car was undrivable!

I think I finished 6th in the drivers championship, such a shame seeing 4th was still possible :( I cant wait to see the final table..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
are u kidding me?another mechanical failure when in a good position too?!did i retire or pit.btw? Congrats Ruben!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BRILLIANT work from Pedersen, I'm quite happy with my 12th place too

John Maverick statement

A race to forget. Again, I'm sorry for the team that we've missed 3rd in constructor's championship. However, even without my first spin TNR would have been too strong for that.
Congrats also to Ruben for the win and going alongside with this my beloved 3rd position in WDC. But with this brilliant racing here in Silverstone, Ruben has shown that he deserves this position.

And I'm sorry for Ed. I tried everything to get back into the points and remain that tiny little chance of staying in front of Ruben in the WDC. Seems I was a bit over-motivated. I guess Ed and AMR can cope with that one lost point. Yet I'm sorry anyway.

Now I'll have one or two beers myself and then I'll attend the season ending party, of course. And in the next days, after I got clear headed again, I'll make an announcement concerning my future.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Twigster151 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank god that season's over...

+1, but i fear next season will be about as difficult as this one was.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
oensan Owen Edwards
Wow! What can I say? Interested to know how that rates in best ever début races. Many thanks to both @danm and @Ferrari2007 for the chance.
10 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Carlos Rodríguez crawls out of the ART motorhome to face journalists before the main drivers do:

That definitely wasn't good. John suffered terribly with an off-the-pace car and Rodrigo was spun out. It wasn't the season finale we wanted, but we'll have to keep thinking on S7. Regrettin things won't fix our problems. The main drivers will provide you with further information. End of line.

(Watched "Tron" last night, I really wanted to say "End of line" ;))

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Disappointed, the team messed up the 1st stop, dropping me from 5th to 10th, then even further back for the 2nd stop
making me race my way back into the points.

Looks like the boost didn't do anything as usual.
Jeebus on a stick, new we should have used all the remaining boost!
I'd like to thanks my drivers, past and present for their participation throughout this season. Looking forward to having you guys on board for Season 7.
Bring on the WDC and WCC final results! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It's the end of Season 6! Thanks to all of you for participating and making the GPGSL what it is, a fun series. :-)
We'll now move into the break, where we'll decide on the season 7 car-shapes, asap so you can all get your liveries sorted, the new weather format and any other rule change suggestions that come our way.
Teams have to sort out their line-up and submit them to Stu so he can do the perf roll back and assign the S7 car numbers.
This thread will remain active until we sort the shapes then the S7 Team Launch thread will be opened.
Once again thanks to all and congratulations to Ed and AMR on winning the season 6 titles.

If anyone is keen to adjust and re-map the current Snake Motorsports shape step up or we'll take suggestions on a new shape for s7. :-)

wth happend? i was in 2nd.....ended up in 4th :(
but hey! Not to sad anyway 4th is my best finish in the feature races if i´m not mistaken!! =) glad to get some points home for the team! =)
A pity to end the season on a low note, but I think I had it coming!

Bad luck to Marko again, also.

X (@ed24f1)
ART will run with 7-8 numbers, and I'll run with number 8!! (Senna's spirit!!)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Great, from 20th to 6th (and sooo many screens of my car, lol) ... hope this is enough for the top 10.
Also, I'm ahead of a TNR with +11 boost, that's really satisfying

Marko, you pulled off the track at Vale and retired, no chance to get back to the pits. It was very surprising, because I had been expecting one of the TNR's to go boom and also that TSS didn't even use a boost. I don't think Owen would have caught you for 2nd btw.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
TNR's Glen Sheppard post race statement....

Disappointed. Frustrated. Confused. Angry.....
Just some of the words I could use. So much power under the foot for Silverstone, but a very poor qualifying run pretty much put pay to a great result. There was plenty of speed in the True North Racing BMW, but we just couldn't utilise it. Traffic and a a slight off early in the race dented the chances. Got some points, sure, but.... not the amount of points I was hoping for!
Bring on the rest time of the off season, as I head home to Australia to chill out ahead of the season opener for Season 7...

Thanks to Dan for getting us such great equipment this season, and the sponsors who have stuck with the team. The future looks bright for TNR, and I look forward to taking my share of the work, to get TNR up the ranks...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Copeman evaluates CHRISTEL VXR first season

Speaking after Michael Pedersen drove to a well earned fourth place at silverstone Chris Copeman was asked about his team's start to the gpgsl and how he rated it's first year. Copeman said that "I am extremely pleased with this season. We have had a number of strong results and I now feel we have two drivers who can really take the team forward. If you had said to me at the start of this season that when we came to silverstone we would be keeping pace with the leaders and finishing just off the podium, I would have bitten your arm off. This result helps us to roll into next season on good form and hopefully we can move forward. Right now, Jack and Michael are heading off for a well earned rest and Connor will soon be back in the simulator starting work for next year."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

What a fantastic result, winning the last race of the season at Silverstone without any boost. I even clocked the fastest lap time of the race. I had a little feeling about winning the race when I qualified as 3rd on the grid. To make it even nicer, I also clinched 3rd position in the championship. Not bad in my first year as a race driver. Looking forward to next season.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TNR's Glen Sheppard post race statement....
>
> Disappointed. Frustrated. Confused. Angry.....
> Just some of the words I could use. So much power
> under the foot for Silverstone, but a very poor
> qualifying run pretty much put pay to a great
> result. There was plenty of speed in the True
> North Racing BMW, but we just couldn't utilise it.
> Traffic and a a slight off early in the race
> dented the chances. Got some points, sure, but....
> not the amount of points I was hoping for!
> Bring on the rest time of the off season, as I
> head home to Australia to chill out ahead of the
> season opener for Season 7...
>
> Thanks to Dan for getting us such great equipment
> this season, and the sponsors who have stuck with
> the team. The future looks bright for TNR, and I
> look forward to taking my share of the work, to
> get TNR up the ranks...

+1

At least podium finish for me...
I probably would have finished higher if it wasn't for my off. Oh well, bring on next season!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy