GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Another 1-2 for AMR, fantastic! The constructors championship second season in a row! (B)

We thought the 1 stop might work for JW even with the penalty, but Ed wasn't listening when I kept telling on the radio to preserve his tyres! In other words, slow down! Anyway, great drive by both drivers, well done!

Time to get drunk, me thinks!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
A pretty good qualifying spot failed to live up to an equally decent race result. Whilst TNR team mate Norbert improved all race, I seemed to go backwards all race long! Sloppy pit stops, and just a touch off the overall pace. 9th place is okay, but only just..... Hoping to close the season in Silverstone with a great showing......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not was I was expecting...Michael was unsighted making his way back on track and jack was rammed into the wall. Bring on silverstone.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Good result, hopefully I can clinch 3rd position in the championship with the last race.

Another win for Mr. Ed, seems he has the performance of Michael Schumacher of the original game.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Dammit we were so close to points again hot

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Wow, very good race coverage, only thing i wanna nag about is you've missed Dean losing places from 10th to 13th and a couple of laps later from 13th to 15th, i know we are atm one of the less fortunate teams but that little coverage is bad for our sponsorsportfolio ! :P

Luckily all those guys who overtook Dean finally found themself in the wall unhurt making it possible for our guys to have a double points finish. I'll take that.... Ready for Dean's home race now.

EDIT: OH MY GOD ! Last race of the season, time flies even if you're in midfield ! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2011 09:31AM by Rico.
Brazil....nuts! At least my boys scored us some valuable points. :-)

What a cracking coverage too, nice work Glen. (B)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2011 09:35AM by mortal.
my apologies to Christel and Legge.
Ohh, what an exiting race! And what a good coverage..

I was fighting hard for my points today, with the position of Greidanus in mind.. To bad i couldnt catch him, but I minimalized it to the max.
I think I lost most time in our pitstop strategy, but we have another 5 points in the bag..

Now I have to secure the 5th place in the drivers championship.. It's going to be an exiting race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Un-freaking-believable ... This season is over to me, like wtf! Finally we are on 2 points, and my driver crashes out 2 laps before the end :/ Aren't we allowed to qualify in the top 16 and get points anymore? How much bad luck can one have ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nooooooooooooo, taken out of the race! :(
Had to have a few x-rays after the shunt, nothing broken so all good for Silverstone

Ouch, glad both the christel boys are ok, not really the best way to test how durable the car is...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Last race already. Seems like we've raced through this season. :-) Do we have any takers for running Silverstone? Can't remember if we have or not. I can fit the free practice in if it's standard, otherwise test drivers can have a feature race if we have a director for it. I think Stu might want to run the main race so possibly one guest director. Let us know if you're keen. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Brilliant coverage of an eventful race, thankyou and well done! :)

Norbert was truly flying towards the end, can't believe I forgot the boost!

Anyway, may I please request the boost table update to see what can be used for the season finale!?

I think we have far too many unused perfs... doh!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I can post remaining boosts later, whilst we wait for the tables.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I thought boosts weren't allowed at the final round, or has this rule changed?

X (@ed24f1)
Boost are not allowed on the first round, Ed ;-)

As for the race: WTF? I'm so sorry for Rod, he really would have deserved that win. And I was totally out of pace anyway. Loosing place after place I wasn't too much pissed when finally the steering didn't work anymore and I crashed in the wall. However, it's kind of paradox that this happened to both of us in exactly the same round.

Of course I had hoped to secure 3rd in the WDC and WCC here, both has taken big damage today. In WDC I should still be 3rd, but it will be a hard fight in Silverstone. And as for the WCC I fear that TNR might overtake us on the final straight.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
At the last round already. I think its because most of my races have finished so miserably its one big blur. Need to work on my quali pace for next season definately hurting my chances in the race
well,our race pace was purely awful.Also,Pedersen crashed Jake.From a former VSM driver that's expectable ;)
now,we're 10 points behind SCR with one race to go.it'll be difficult to get 6th place in WCC...

My GPGSL Career
OMG, WTF is this??? :|

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy