GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Got absolutely battered, should have been looking where I was really...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Are we racing at the new Silverstone. I went the other day to have a go in some formula fords and thought the new pit complex was very impressive!
Is there a decent version of the track? If yes, is a certain someone involved in its construction? If that is a second yes, then no ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
It's still in an unfinished state atm, the track and pit complex are there, but its not graphically complete

And no Jorge isn't involved

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I can't believe this season is nearly over...it has gone much quicker than season 5! I'll definitely be available for race directing duties next year and hope to get a good enough computer to video some of the sessions as well.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Willb's Silverstone version is linked on the S7 tracklist P1.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I just want this season to be over!!!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Did i miss the new tables? or are they not made yet? no worries if not :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
oh, a bad race.
Oops, this remembers me to prepare my checkfile for the last round. But yeah, this season really flew by.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Out of interest. There is still a test drive seat available at Christel VXR next year. PM me if you are interested.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

TafuroGP Announcement

"We're happy to announce a great signing into our team today!Zsigmond Somogyi,S4 TDC winner,signs for TafuroGP.He'll enter the team officially in S7.He'll race together with Gianluigi.Driver status won't be applied until the end of the season."

Somogyi(alone :P)showing his original,custom,exclusive TafuroGP Shirt.Adidas advised us that it wasn't done with concrete...

"Also,there's another news for our fans.The team will change name for S7.A new engine supplier will come.Further info to come."

My GPGSL Career
Zsigmond Somogyi's press release:
After a good season as a test driver at Team Shadow, I am happy about joining to TafuroGP. I hope that I can fight for points and wins in the league.
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Out of interest. There is still a test drive seat
> available at Christel VXR next year. PM me if you
> are interested.

Im happy to drive both cars if you need me to? ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Now, I do believe this may be the last activity check of the season (so long as the race takes place before the 2nd of October, that is ;)).

Please do not put out the perfs until this is done, alright? :)

One moment please :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2011 10:40PM by Diax F1.
GPGSL Activity Report

The final activity check of the season has been completed.

1 (one) driver has been penalised for inactivity between the period 12 September 2011, 9 PM to 22 September 2011, 9 PM

Matt Houston (Martini Paddock Racing) - Last Post: 12 September 2011, 09:05 AM.

This is his 2nd warning - and he will receive a 20 point penalty for the last race. He will also be demoted to first test driver for Martini Paddock Racing.

GPGSL

GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Activity Report
>
> The final activity check of the season has been
> completed.
>
> 1 (one) driver has been penalised for inactivity
> between the period 12 September 2011, 9 PM to 22
> September 2011, 9 PM
>
> Matt Houston (Martini Paddock Racing) - Last Post:
> 12 September 2011, 09:05 AM.
>
> This is his 2nd warning - and he will receive a 20
> point penalty for the last race. He will also be
> demoted to first test driver for Martini Paddock
> Racing.
>
> GPGSL

who will replace him then?

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2011 11:24PM by senna9194.
I think some people only comment here when things are good... ¬¬

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Oooohhhh dear... so i guess MPR have to recruit someone as both test drivers are bosses?
Anyway final race time, really hoping i can end my season with some points, then onwards to the next season, hopefully to push my test career further on with Christel.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2011 12:01AM by truecrysis.
F*cking, driving and drinking; Where is Matt Houston

The GPGSL weekly has visited MPR Driver Charrel Jalving for a quick interview

Hello Charrel. Last race is on its way, how is your season going so far?
This season went way better then expected, first of all MPR is an awesome and professional team so that helps me a lot! I won a race again, I took a handfull of podiums and I am aiming for the 5th place in the drivers standings. So I'am very exited!

Good to hear! But also any down sides to this season?
Well, there are 2 things I can come up with. First is the dominant Ed Greenhalgh with AMR, its like the Red Bull of the GPGSL.. Just no catching them! Anyhow, congrats to them for taking both titles this season! The second is my teammate Matt Houston, I dont like to talk rubish about my teammate but he just isnt what I expected.

Yeah, what about him? He got another penalty?
Yeah, I dont know what is wrong with him.. he is drinking, partying and inviting girls for money in his truck.. It's like Charlie Sheen style, very funny but bad for the team. I hoped I could learn a lot from him and help the team for forward, now I have to do it by myself mostly.. To bad, he used to be a legend for me! But the team has a lot of problems now because of this..

So what about next season then?
Sorry, I cant so to much about that! I must say I am very exited, my motivation has never been so high to race and go for the title! I have a contract for next season, but I cant say at what team or who my co-driver will me. One thing I can say is that my sponsor Mcgregor has signed a big multiple year sponsordeal with me, so we will be seeing some more of them in the future..

Oke, thanks a lot for the interview! Good luck at the last race of the season..
Thanks! I will push, fight and try to get the best result.. See you next time!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy