GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Seeing as the first round of activity checks is coming up, team owners had better chase up their drivers, I know that there's quite a few who have not posted, you wouldn't want to score a penalty would you? ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Just a question, on nathans tables nick is seen to have finished 3rd in testers and has 12 points whereas on stu's tables he has no points in the testers series as he is a race driver, which is it? Want to know if I'm 13th or 14th ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Yeh, Nick should not be listed in the testers championship as he is a race driver and would have scored 10 points not 12:

1 Keeley Grant 15
2 Stefan van Renselaar 12
3 Stuart Ingers 9
4 Adam Davies 8
5 Carlos Rodríguez 7
6 Chris Copeman 6
7 Zsigmond Somogyi 5
8 Owen Edwards 4
9 Maikel de Boer 3
10 Dan Mills 1
11 Paolo Tafuro 0
12 Nathan McGregor 0
13 Mirko Vukcevic 0
14 Dan Paddock 0
15 Joseph Gilson 0
16 Jake Legge 0
17 Ricardo van Smirren 0
18 Daniel Thomas 0

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
atleast i scored 2 points. but very dissapointed neverthan less..... :(

here´s to hoping for a win at Monza!
Oops, sorry about that guys. It gets really confusing with race drivers in the testers championship and I just missed him.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ah so any points won by race drivers in the testers series are just missed out when it comes to the tables.

Yeh i can understand Nathan, i imagine its not the easiest thing to keep track of ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Very pleased with the new car. Especially love the innovative floating mirrors. Beat that everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Bring on the next race! :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Do we have an RD? I'm away for a week.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'll do it matey :-) perfs are being checked ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Perf check results will be sent to you as soon as I'm home from university. And although I can't run a full race weekend (because of being extremely busy), I might be able to run the FP, at least, and post it tomorrow evening, if that helps you, Stu.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That would be great John, thanks :)

Dan, could you please send me the livery of TNR? The wait is over by now.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan, could you please send me the livery of TNR?
> The wait is over by now.

Just give him the car of shame for the rest of the season ;)

As I've said on the GPGNC thread, my internet isn't fully working. I'll be on as much as I can, but just in case it plays up for a bit or something, that's the reason.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Same as Jake, My activity could fluctuate due to a horrendous theoretical maths test coming soon for me :-[
Anyway, I won't be offline for more than 6 days, and I'll post as soon as I have the chance.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
don't want to say,but today I've won a BATracer race at Monza on a F1 2011 carset;)

My GPGSL Career
Happy to be at the top but I am not sure if it will last.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeley on top, I think no one would complain about it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
hey, this is a family forum ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy