GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
I just thought it would be nice to have some outside the box thinking, using the original shape... nobody else tried this, and to be fair, i did contact the GPGSL board before so they were aware what I wanted to try.

I didnt remap anything. Just deleted some flimsy car bits, and widened the nosecone. Every other livery would work with it, just you might need to tweak positions of your paintjob, mine just happens not to distort as much as its block colour on that nose tip.

So its a revision of the existing shape, don't forget last season I released my promo shots without the bargeboards and engine fin and raced with them added.

Either way, it works with; and works without, so its no loss to my design, other than aesthetics.

It'd be nice to race the next race, at the very least, with it, and see the comments after the next race.

We can play along like a real appeal decision then, very controversial! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2011 01:19PM by danm.
oh no,another controversy;)

i don't see why Dan shouldn't use the shape he edited,as his team's livery was always going to be added to the mod.

My GPGSL Career
TN007 Chassis Component Distribution Limitations

The True North Racing Team are please with the initial reception of the nose components to the new series challenger.

We can also confirm of genuine links with Mr Maverick of Kult-Fernsehen.de Racing and a possible future Germanic collaboration.

However, it has also been announced that potential chassis components for current GPGSL entrants will be restricted upon distribution to an as yet unspecified number of teams.

A shortlist has been prepared, and the teams will, in due course, be notified of their selection.

Rumour has it that there currently two additional candidates, and a likely third announced by Monday.

End of Statement
Elephants and Trains Magazine

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Snake Motorsports

Snake Motorsports have only been briefed shortly ago of this 'new' version of the shape. The chassis builder asks TN Racing not to distribute the chassis as of yet to other teams. We are liking the initial concept of the car though and are willing to work with TN Racing to make it in a perfect shape, including possible changes to template. So far the edited car has not been fully completed (f.e. the chimney holes).

So far only TN Racing will have the green light to race with the car, however with the amount of work that has already been done, it should become available soon to other racing teams if TN Racing is going to work with Snake Motorsports to make this a perfect contender for coming times.

Signed,
Maikel de Boer
C.E.O. Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Awesome stuff Maikel

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I think it was Stu and myself that allowed the tweaking of the shape at the end of S5 at TNR's request for an F1 style car shape. We allowed deletion of the winglets and a nosecone tweak, no other changes were to be made and we gave permission for TNR to use it in S6.
I also said we would ask Maikel to supply an alternative (and I completely forgot!) to the current chassis so teams would have more choice.
Currently teams can use the W300 chassis or the SMD-ZG01. As the teams have used mainly the SMD-ZG01, it is time to upgrade and make new shapes available, either midway through S6 or for S7, whichever comes first.
The time frame is up to Snake Motorsports, the chassis builder.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I didn't see any problems with an updated chassis. As no-one used the W300 anymore, it would just be a simple case of swapping over to the new one (SMD-ZG02?).

Aston Martin Racing will carry on using the SMD-ZG01 that we have had so much success with.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Season 6 Championship Tables

Sorry for the delay.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Its great to see my teams name in the tables...and 5th to! Fantastic!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Yay, my name at the top of the tables again! Let's see if I can keep it there :D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yay, my name at the top of the tables again! Let's
> see if I can keep it there :D

(Y)

nice to see still the tgp001 in the tables' background ;)

My GPGSL Career
I'm really wondering where you 'see' the TGP001 there. If you didn't know it, you wouldn't recognize it except of that tiny part of the front wing in the championship tables ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
msater Wrote:
> Yay, my name at the top of the tables again! Let's
> see if I can keep it there :D

Not. On. Your. Life. ;)

Me and Marko will be on your back (and quite a few others, I'm sure) to take the title.

Diax F1 Wrote:
> msater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yay, my name at the top of the tables again!
> Let's
> > see if I can keep it there :D
>
> Not. On. Your. Life. ;)
>
> Me and Marko will be on your back (and quite a few
> others, I'm sure) to take the title.

Aha! I expect a good title fight.

May the best man/AI driver win :P

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Its great to see my teams name in the tables...and
> 5th to! Fantastic!

And I'll be trying to keep us there!
Or possibly get higher :D

I dont get the title, there's always a mafioso with us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
John Maverick helmet release

Though already seen in Melbourne, John Maverick today released his S6 helmet design at ART's homepage.

Together with the pictures her wrote this:

"Hello folks, or better anyone who is interested. Here is my new S6 helmet design. Personally I think that my designer did a very good job with it and I quite like the helmet. Hopefully it will bring me luck and out of situation where I'll really need this helmet."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> It's a pity that Abu Dhabi was released just a few days too late so it misses the honour of being included on the GPGSL calendar!

Will probably be popular for Series 7 vote ;-)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> I'm really wondering where you 'see' the TGP001
> there. If you didn't know it, you wouldn't
> recognize it except of that tiny part of the front
> wing in the championship tables ;)

there's the black nose too;-)and i don't remember a dark yellow-almost orange car in S5 apart from mine;)i said that even for the tables' first version(since that version the "tgp at le mans" shot is in the background),so... :P

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy