GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Stu, the rims should be yellow for TSS! ;)

Rod, what's wrong with your helmet?

Nice first qualifying as race driver, a lot better than the practise. Marko should gain places in the race.

Ben and Philip showed that a skilled driver is capable to bring a very average car to the front of the grid. Well done boys!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
can we reverse the grid?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
That's a nice start for myself!

X (@ed24f1)
Yeah as ever driver perfs are all that really matter

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Whoop whoop i cant be much happier right now. Very chuffed with that result. Strong qualification for the team as a whole and i hope i can convert this into good points.

That TSS nosecone looks really nice :)
Copeman happy after qualifying run

Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman was in a jovial mood after his team completed it's first qualifying session this afternoon. "I am absolutely thrilled with the job that the boys have managed to do today. To be 13th and 20th on our first ever try is a dam good show and hopefully sets us up for a good race tomorrow. I think Juliano was a tad unlucky with traffic but still did a cracking job. We achieved all of our qualifying objectives and then some!"

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well done to the guys out there, we are not in last, which is great, and jack has managed to get the car up to 13th, which is great

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
btw,i like this season's liveries,especially MAC Racing's one :-)

My GPGSL Career
13th place?! Blimey, not bad for my first qualifying session in a new car eh

JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 13th place?! Blimey, not bad for my first
> qualifying session in a new car eh

Was very good mate well done! Dare we dream of snatching a point in the race do you think?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

n00binio Wrote:
> can we reverse the grid?

+1

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

YES ! the weekend started a bit average with Pedersen down the field, Copeman did a good job with 9th though ! Luckily Michael found some more pace and went to 7th. But the smile i have on now is mainly brought by Ben Johnson. GOOD JOB DUDE! Pole ! THATS AWESOME !

Im happy to see Christel VXR qualify this good. I didnt expect this, not even after all of the winning feedback i gave of the car after the test.

Lets try to end tomorrow/race #WINNING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
10th....Distinctly average.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> JackHammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 13th place?! Blimey, not bad for my first
> > qualifying session in a new car eh
>
> Was very good mate well done! Dare we dream of
> snatching a point in the race do you think?

A point?
I'm aiming for a podium! ;)
Although a point would be very nice too

Major congrats to my teammate, Ben Johnson! Awesome run! I´m happy with 7th, its a good place to start, not as good as 1st or 2nd, but i feel points are possible :)
Would be awesome if i could win here again, as i did last season :)
A very disappointed and short-spoken John Maverick had this to say after the qualifying

Well, 8th is a solid start into the season, but it is not what was possible today. Being in the top 3 for a long time gave hope for a very good starting position. And suddenly, when the track got better, the car got even worse and the grip went down. Hopefully my engineers will find a solution until tomorrow.

-------

The coverage was very nice, anyway. And the grid looks well balanced this season. I'm looking forward to see more of these cars in the race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great cars!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Solid if unspectacular session. Were still shaking down the new car so were just happy for reliability.

Guys, sorry for bothering but I wanted to ask you something about the CSM mod: I can't play in a resolution higher than 800x600 (I get a CTD if I try to put 1024x768), the cars look ugly and the processor occupancy is insane! Any suggestions for this n00b in GP4 mod installations?

Thanks in advance.

Pd.: Good luck at the race for John and Rodrigo!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Disappointing result guys, don't forget that there is a very quick lady waiting in the wings.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy