GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened to the pre-season tests?

they don't exist anymore since one-two seasons ;)

My GPGSL Career
Mate have you finished up the second render?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
does it start already??? =)
GPGSL Round 1 SEASON 6 ALBERT PARK MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA TEST SESSION

Welcome back viewers after the end of the Season 5 break. The GPGSL also welcomes new and old drivers back to the grid for what promises to be another riveting season of racing.
This seasons drivers championship will not be defended by the Season 5 winner Nick van der Voort who has retired, some say to carve clogs while sitting in the sun outside his windmill surrounded by tulips gently waving in the breeze, but I digress, the constructors championship, won by Aston Martin Racing will no doubt be hotly contested.
This season also sees the return of glamour girl 'The Pink Stig Keeley Grant, albeit as a test driver for MAC Racing.

On with the show. For the first round, three teams failed to submit their Season 6 liveries for scrutineering by the GPGSL and have been assigned the rather embarrassing GPGSL pink 'Car of Shame'.

The weather here at Albert Park is currently sunny, although the weather report predicts a 15% chance of rain, however it is unlikely to rain during the test.

Time to dust off the Race Directors console, breaK open that packet of Krispy Kreme donuts, finger poised at the ready on the GO button.

TRACK GREEN - PIT LANE OPEN

The first team to get out onto the track for season 6 is ART FORD driven by Stephan Van Renselaar.

Rookie Owen Edwards for TNR driving the Car of Shame. Isn't it luverly!

New team on the grid, Christel VXR, driven by another rookie, Mirko Vukcevic.

Daniel Thomas in the Southern Cross entry, back for it's second season after placing third in the Constructors Championship.

Aston Martin Racing, driven by Adam Davies.

Michael Pederson drives the Van Smirren Seat entry, unfortunately another Car of Shame!

Zsigmond Somogyi for Team Shadow Subaru, a nice close-up of the luverly pink car!

Another TSS car, this one piloted by Ruben Greidanus, technical genius and advisor to the GPGSL.

Joseph Gilson in the Tafuro GP entry.

Aston Martin Racing's team owner Stuart Ingers. Rumours persist that Ingers is actually Ernie B Mudcake, it has been noticed that Ingers changes into his drivers suit in a telephone box, draw your own conclusions fans.

Nick Worseling for Snake Motorsports, the manufacturer of the GPGSL chassis.

Team mate Tommi Karjalainen in tow.

Dan Paddock in the MPR Lancia.

Jake Legge for Tafuro GP.

Snake Motorports owner Maikel de Boer now testing for SCR.

Paolo Tafuro, team owner of Tafuro GP driving the MPR Lancia. Allegations of mafia connections still persist in the paddock, although such allegations are neither confirmed or denied by the team. A large collection of concrete boots at the back of the Tafuro garage has done little to quell the rumours.

Dan Mills, aka the Millsotron, no relation to the movie, settle down....driving the wonderfully pink True North BMW. Will this season see a new publication from The Millsotron tabloid magazine empire, we certainly trashily hope so.

Carlos Rodríguez in the ART Ford.

Van Smirren Seat with Chris Copeman at the wheel.

Here she is, the Pink Stig Keeley Grant for MAC Racing, who seems to have mislaid her helmet.

Followed by team mate Nathan McGregor.

Ernie Mud....oops, I mean Stuart Ingers has just set the fastest time!

DON'T GO BACK, WE'LL BE RIGHT AWAY WITH MORE OF THE ROUND 1 TEST SESSION AS THE RD WIPES THE STICKY CRUMBS OF THE CONSOLE

*FLUSH*.....*FLUSH*.....*FLUSH* "Dammit, it just won't go away.....hey, is that an open mic? blush

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
is it just a test or is it the real deal? and, how come we drive the car of shame? Rico launched ages ago.... or hasnt he sent in ze car? =)
Well that's a dreadful start

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Season 6 is on, this is the real deal. If you are driving the Car of Shame, it is because the team failed to submit it's livery before the April 22nd deadline. Teams can revert to their S5 livery for R2, However that is up to Ruben to make the final decision. We gave all teams plenty of time to submit their cars and the show must go on.
There was no pre-season test in order to get the season underway as soon as we could. I have a little free time, although I'd rather be paying Portal 2, which is why I have pushed through the test session tonight. There's not many screens left to go, then I'll shop the results and up them.
RD position for the Race is open.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
bring on season 6!!!! =)
Welcome back race-fans to Melbourne for the remainder of the Round 1 test session for Season 6.

First round of times are in.

Tommi Karjalainen returns to the pits.

Owen Edwards ready to go out again.

Maikel de Boer in the SCR garage.

No comment needed here!

Joseph Gilson running thirteenth.

Keeley Grant snatches the top spot from Stuart Ingers!

All's quiet while the mechanics work feverishly.....can't be beaten by a girl.....

DUE TO A TECHNICAL GLITCH.....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND IT USUALLY DOES, THE SESSION IS NOW OVER.

STAND BY FOR THE OFFICIAL ROUND 1 TEST SESSION RESULTS FROM THE GPGSL

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I was out in Melbourne last night, and I met this girl in some bar called Bimbo Deluxe. As soon as I told her I was a part of the GPGSL, and we were racing just down the road at Albert Park this weekend, she was hooked on my every word. We had a good night, and I managed to hook her up with a paddock pass for today. She seemed to be loving it, especially when she found out she'd be allowed into the garage during the opening session. However, on returning from my first run out on track, she had disappeared. Reports say she vomited at the sight of the Car of Shame, shortly before passing out. Unfortunately, as she fell to the floor, she connected with the car, which was live thanks to our secret KERS system. Some say her hair was completely ruined, and as she was carted off to hospital, she resembled "Weird Al".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
GPGSL Season 6 Round 1 Albert Park Melbourne Australian Grand Prix Test Session Official Results

Congratulations to Keeley Grant and MAC Racing fastest time for the session.

Not a good start for TafuroGP... hopefully the race drivers will do better.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Luckily this was just the free practise and not qualifying...

*Feels ashamed*

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
do we have trackpack?
this is original track is it not, wont work for the qualy and race.:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
The track from the S5 trackpack is fine to use. Monza is ok as well, after that we should have a track pack.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
no argument there.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Hmm. Sorta feel on a downer from seeing six cars of shame on the grid - though it's great to see the new SCR out on track! (even if Daniel did manage to finish last :()

Seems like my new personal sponsor fueled my car with recycled womens magazines. Nicks pace was really good, and I hope that I can be closer in quali.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES GIRL! Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you right now.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Not too bad for the first test session of the VXR, looking forward to my first qually

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy