GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
2nd and 6th is good for practise, lets see what we can do in qualy and the race :)

wow, best laptime in the first practice for a new team (Y). can't wait for the quali

also: are these screenshots resized? didn't look like 800 x 600 to me

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
They are not 800x600, I'll do that next time.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I hope in better results....but the 8th isnt bad, but I want betters...
mortal schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are not 800x600, I'll do that next time.

just wondered, as we had them in 800 x 600 for all races last season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I will run qualifying later in the week guys. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I have fixed the issues with Zandvoort (first team getting stuck in the pits with pit stop, bad cc-line and magic data) along with new TV cams.

Get it here:
[www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
awesome dude!

btw im going 14th and 15th may to the DTM in Zandvoort and im sitting on the headtribune, so if you want pictures of the circuit just say it ;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
i am getting so anxey for the first round to kick off for me
Great performance by Nick, Tommi was doing some other program to obtain information for the race. Hope to see 'em both in the top 12 after qualy ends!
For myself, not a too bad start at 10th, looking to improve though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great, Carlos and Stefan! Only a preview that our team will be on S6!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will run qualifying later in the week guys. :-)

Mal, I'm on holiday all this week, I can run qualy and race :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thanks for the Zandvoort update Ruben!

X (@ed24f1)
Sweet Stu, you go for it when you're ready! Thanks mate, you legend! (Y) Just remember to change the track ini file line to 5 to load the S5 Melb track. :-)

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 2, Italian Grand Prix, Monza are now open and will close 6pm BST Sunday 1st May. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) -Monza", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Monza" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 02:14AM by mortal.
Looking forward to qualifying

Anybody having the helmet of that little inactive bitch called Philip Oakley? ;)

Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Cheers for Zandvoort update Ruben

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Many greets from the sunny Turino.

The FP results for Alpha are pretty good. Hopefully Rodrigo and me will be able to give a similar result.

I'll be back home on Saturday evening. If there are still interest for renders, just send me the files and I'll do them on Sunday.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Can we send in our boost for Monza or Istanbul? ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy