DaiMOn's 2011 Workthread - NEW! F Massa V2 - Check P1 or P12.

Posted by DaiMOn 
Those last Renault helmets are awesome!, fantaastic job as always =D!
Great helmets! I don't wanna open new thread to ask this question so hope you guys don't mind but is there Kobayashi 2010 Suzuka helmet? I used search button but nothing found.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Thank you guys! Jerome's helmet is released. Since it was too complicated to post everything in several places I decided to collect the links only on my homepage, so you can find every download links on [www.daimondesign.comuf.com] in the future... :P

@Webber Fan I didn't paint special designs last year, but as far as I know Grl48 did. Maybe you should check his thread or GP4-Argentina. :)
Awesome work again , Adam! Jérôme's Helmet is very nice! Thank you (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Very nice mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well done, keep up the good work :-)

If you need sponsor logos, you could also try wikipedia and download SVG files (but it's best to download Inkscape, a free program, first) so you can make any size you want AND change the colour scheme.
extreme quality helmets Daimon :)
Thanks, I found it ;)

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Your helmets so far are VERY good, but I have one small thing to point out:

Hamilton's helmet has a multicoloured section in the middle, click here to download my version which you can use / modify if you like :-)
Great work again, thank you!:)

@alexf1man

I'm sure DaiMOn knows this as Hamilton has had that kind of visor every year and DaiMOn has done it for his previous year helmets ;) I think that the version he did for this season is a version Hamilton used during testing.
@vesuvius

I'm sure he knew anyway, but I just wanted to say something in case DaiMOn hasn't tried making it yet. Anyway the version I have uploaded (thumbnail preview below, click here for full size) is .psd so it can be opened and edited in Photoshop.

If anyone has a lot of free time, maybe it would be possible to make old helmets for the Arai, Schuberth and / or Bell Helmet shapes?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 05:27PM by alexf1man.
@alexf1man

Thanks for your remark. :) As vesuvius mentioned the released version is a winter testing edition, that's why it doesn't have the coloured visor yet. I'll update the helmet to his Melbourne design soon including the visor colours of course.

And before I forget, Timo's helmet is released. :)
Thanks Daimon, but Glock and D'ambrosio have the same link in your site and send us go to D'ambrosio helmet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
@kerleyf1 Fixed. Thank You! :)
Thanks for your helmets Daimon,just awesome,just 1 question,when you will release Hamilton's new helmet could you make the visor yellow like he's using please?many thanks

Greetings
Alessio
Is Glock's link fixed?
@ Diamon : Did you get my PM? Please answer me as fastesta possible. Cheers
Hi DaiMon, can you or someone convert your Helmets to .bmp for my 2011 F1 Season Mod for F1 Challenge please? Can I use it DaiMon? Thanks mate ;-)
Hi Hakkinen98,
To convert the helmets to .bmp, convert the .tex files in .tga with Slimtex and after, converted the .tga in .bmp with your graphical software (Gimp, photoshop,.....);-)
Hamilton's Monaco Helmet for 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy