DaiMOn's 2011 Workthread - NEW! F Massa V2 - Check P1 or P12.

Posted by DaiMOn 
Thank you guys! :)

@ayrton_manu: Check your PM!

@Yulcsa: Yeah. I reduced refraction IOR to 1.0, and it looks much more realistic now. :)

@Raul: Thank you. (Y) You're the man. :)

@alexf1man: Felipe's helmet is released. Check 1st post! :)
No words Daimon. Only need to say great renders and great helmets.

One more: thanks to still release great work on GP4 scene. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Great Helmets, DaiMOn!! :-)
Thank you for the early release of the helmets! They look very promessing! :-)

Thank you :) Maldonado WIP:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2011 04:33PM by DaiMOn.
Excellent work!

X (@ed24f1)
Hey man...Is it possible to put this transparent part of final of the helmet in the game (this aerodynamics piece)...?

tiko.

DaiMOn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you :) Maldonado WIP:
>
> [img248.imageshack.us]
> g
great job mate....
Lotus Racing 2011 Helmets :)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thank you Raul! Awesome pictures! :)

Maldonado's helmet is released. Check 1st post! :)
Thanks again!

X (@ed24f1)
Great paintings, great speed when doing so! :) Looking forward to the next!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Check your Inbox and your gmail for news.

Thanks!
Regarding your inbox...it's full ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great job, Master DaiMOn!! Another fantastic helmet... ;-)
Well done on all the helmets we've seen so far :-) click here for some (med res) Virgin Helmet pics
Thanks for Maldonado! Maybe Rubens is next? :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thank you! :)

@kerleyf1 Actually Heikki's helmet is next which is available for download in the first post by the way.

Barrichello's design looks a bit basic at the moment... It looks like one of his old a Honda helmets with some stickers on it. (E.g. The ORIS logo looks weird compared to Pastor's, and the shadowed parts also missing from the red part.)

I think I'm going to wait some time, maybe he will present a brand new design later :)

EDIT:

Before I forget: The textures are 100% compatible with MDBSnake's Arai GP5 RC. I used my beta ARAI GP6 Shape for rendering, that is why there are some positioning problems in the renders, but it will look perfect with Maikel's shape ingame of course.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2011 09:36PM by DaiMOn.
Thank you for the fast and accurate helmets Daimon!

Excellent work with Maldonado and Kovalaïnen helmets again! Beautiful ! Thank you :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy