DaiMOn's 2011 Workthread - NEW! F Massa V2 - Check P1 or P12.

Posted by DaiMOn 
Adam I have come to the conclusion that you are not human ........ absolutely inhuman talent thankyou:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Very nice helmets so far :) maybe you could make the helmet of Craig Lowndes (who did the swap with Jenson at Bathurst)?
Hello daimon! Any progress in this great project? Cheers!
Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since the last update. I was too busy to work on any project in the last few weeks, so I take a break and disappeared for a while. But now I'm here again with two new helmets, what you can download in the first post by the way.

At the moment there are lots of things on my "To do list":

- release the modified Schuberth shape
- update the released helmets to their Melbourne state
- paint new designs
- and last but not least finish some personal request I promised a long time ago.

So I won't be bored (H)
Well done for adding Renault drivers :-)

Check your PM, I sent you a F1Fanatic Helmet gallery link yesterday which I thought should help.
Thank you Adam! Heidfeld and Petrov helmets are awesome! Great work! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing. Thank you for the new helmets Daimon! :-)

you are truly the master of the helmet desings for gp4

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Mr. Daimon, thank you. Very much.

I just wonder how would I get the helmet shape for your textures...

Where is it available?

Best regards from Brasil

A-W-E-S-O-M-E Job Daimon :O !!!

@ Daimon: Did you get my PM :?
Hi,

just to help you out: We (Schuberth) upload all available helmet images on our flickr-account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/schuberth . There are always 3 angles and hi-res photos available.

If you need anything else (except CAD-data ;-) ) send me a mail: timo.schneider@schuberth.com !

If you send me a download-link and some background-infos I´ll post it on our facebook-account (http://www.facebook.com/SchuberthHelmets) and weblog, if you like.

Happy to help out ;-)

timo
that's one great offer for help :D

*I like*
Man! Schuberth guys here!

NICE!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
@ Diamon did you get my PM??? Thx
Hey guys!

Sorry that I disappeared again. I had to work at the weekend as well, so I didn't have too much time for other things. Hopefully I'll have more free time this week. I updated my website yesterday. I arranged the articles into new sections and I made some design changes on the site temaplate as well. I hope it will be much easier to find the things you want this way. The site is available on [daimondesign.comuf.com] if somebody wouldn't know it.

@Pfdwxenon Thank you for your kind words. As the others mentioned it really nice to see somebody from such a great company as Schuberth in this forum. Thank you for the links, the pictures are really nice (just like your helmets :)). It was exactly what I needed. Thanks for your e-mail as well, I really appreciate it, maybe I'll take the opportunity in the future. :)
omg perfect helmets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitaly Petrov [www.vitalypetrov.ru] Renault F1 Team[www.renaultf1.com]
beatiful helmets !!!

Daimon

Sorry my English

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2011 07:04PM by ezequiel2604.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy