Who can Remap 2 cars from 2011 season (Pictures in the thread)

Posted by lewis-hamilton00 
those two cars has been converted by NickJW (thanks)

but i don't how to remap them.
I will give the files in PM.

if someone,can remap that i would be cool,i will ask RFT 2011 team for releasing the cars and it will be available.

My Gp4 onboards channel.
[www.youtube.com]

Hamilton is the best !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 10:46AM by lewis-hamilton00.
Hey guys.

In the name of F1RFT Team I would like to ask you to stop sending the RFT Beta via PM to each other. The beta version of the upcoming rFactor modification was leaked last week because unfortunately some people didn't show respect for others work. This beta is far from the final version, there are several bugs and deficiency which will be fixed in the final version.

I can't forbid you to have the beta of course, but I'd like to ask the people who already got it to keep it on your HDD. Permissions for converting also will be denied until the official release date. Please be patient.

DaiMOn
ok mate, i stop this,i didn't know that it was leeched ..

some people didn't show respect and unfortunately i've done the same error :/

so let this thread go ... and i will stop sharing ...

i take the whole responsability in this bullshit

and i apologize for everything..

Sorry guys,this community is good and i'd like to feel good with all the members ..

but i've done it wrong ..

i told them to don't share .. when i sent some can say it because it's true

sorry guys,I was such a dumb ...

don't need to say something,i print the lesson.

cheers guys.

My Gp4 onboards channel.
[www.youtube.com]

Hamilton is the best !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 01:35PM by lewis-hamilton00.
Don't blame yourselft, because it's not your fault. ^^

Since this is the first 2011 mod I understand that people want to try it, but you should consider that the leaked version isn't perfect, the DRS/KERS doesn't work properly. It's funny cause some people already started to judge the mod, without keeping in mind that this is just a beta.

The first impression is very important and the authors want to release a perfect mod, that's why they asked me to ask you. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 04:00PM by DaiMOn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy