GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
As Connor already mentioned correctly I will stay in with team Switzerland. I also wouldn't mind keeping my carshape as it brought me a good performance ;-) . On another note, what is the plan for the new season to start? If it is before mid of September I would have to make a new livery from the scratch as my old livery is on my computer in Switzerland and I am still in Canada.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Might have to consider an entry for myself under the United Arab Emirates banner. Then, a home race at Gildoorf's Dubai track could be run, or if political reasons allow, possibly Yas Marina or even Bahrain, purely to get some Middle East action going....
And for what it is worth, whipping up a paint job for myself on the SMD-ZG01 is easily done... Would just need help getting it 100% game ready....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
hi peeps when we've decided what template to run with i wouldnt mind painting cars :) just to throw itout there ive still got 40+ A1GP Cars minus sponsors we could possible use it???? but it could with a slight remap i thinkl???>

JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As Connor already mentioned correctly I will stay
> in with team Switzerland. I also wouldn't mind
> keeping my carshape as it brought me a good
> performance ;-) . On another note, what is the
> plan for the new season to start? If it is before
> mid of September I would have to make a new livery
> from the scratch as my old livery is on my
> computer in Switzerland and I am still in Canada.

Well john if needs be, couldnt we take the livery from the mod, convert it to tga, and then edit the livery like that?

@shep is the abu dhabi track by f1virtual allowed to be used? If so, then by all means be UAE so we can use that track ;)

@will thanks for the offer, i will remember your name as one of those willing to paint, anyone else want to/able to do that?

@icky will do :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Surprised nobody's taken nations like France, Spain, those in Scandinavia, and suchlike. Just throwing out ideas there :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Surprised nobody's taken nations like France,
> Spain, those in Scandinavia, and suchlike. Just
> throwing out ideas there :)

i agree, i thought somebody would take one of those, and even germany will be free now, germany, greece and japan i think. Strangely the only country i ever have considered switching to was san marino, but that might be because im awkward ;)

actually i might switch to sweden :P

Cars for next year if people name the chassis they want in their posts so that i can easily accumalate them. I will ask for permissions for shapes once i have an idea of what people are requesting, i say this because for the life of me i do not know the chassis you used john.

Yeh on tracks once we sort out cars we will start voting and as long as it is ok to use the track you can put it forward. What we want though is tracks from the nations participating. We will branch out if we do not have enough nations with tracks :)

Yeh as a brit i would like to see more of mainland europe to beat because they hate us and we hate them;)

As far as car painting goes then as soon as we have the shape in stone paint away. I want to try and have the season ready to go by mid september. Car shape i want to decide by next saturday so people can get on it

Ps John i am mega jealous that you are in Canada i love that country so very very much

Oh and lastly i think someone asked about perfs carrying over. If someone has a good suggestion for it then i am interested to hear it. It is ment to be cars on a level playing field but there is nothing wrong with drivers improving.

I was going to sign off but one other thing iwas thinking was to change how the points work next year. With it being top 8 there is less inclination to spend 500-500 because smaller points spends are also going to accumalate points. What do you think
willward Wrote:
> actually i might switch to sweden :P

The question is, are you genuinely switching from ireland :P

Yeh i agree, first things first we need entrants and a carshape, then we can do tracks.

So you want to change it to something like top 6 get points? so more inclination to spend more. Its a decent idea, but at the same time, it was those little points that kept everything so close together this year? ;-)

Anyway in terms of chassis, the two i like the look of are the w300 and the SMD-09a, mainly because im not a great fan of stuff sticking out the cars awkwardly ;)

Rough list of next season entrants posted on PG1 Any blank spaces are because i am just waiting to hear a confirmed nation because everyone is entitled to change including driver names. I have not confirmed Kenney or Burazel just yet because they did not directly confirm
i'll be entering sweden this year but might change back to ireland if nobody takes it so put me down for sweden for now

Done, you are down as sweden, Maikel has also been put down on the list, as he has signalled intent earlier.

Can people nominate a preferred carshape as soon as possible? Sooner thats done the sooner painting can start ;-)

Hmm if Will is moving on to Sweden then I could take Ireland

That would free up New Zealand if Glen would like to take it

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
My vote for the carshape is for the SMD-09a so that whilst the car is different from the GPGSL, it is still one of Maikel's shape.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

We could use Paolo's new chassis?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nah, too much F1-style and it looks ugly, brrrr...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Nah, too much F1-style and it looks ugly, brrrr...

i hope i can get your feedback for a better,scratch version then:-)

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nah, too much F1-style and it looks ugly,
> brrrr...
>
>
> i hope i can get your feedback for a
> better,scratch version then:-)

Depends if that chassis gets accepted by GPGSL of course... oh by the way mr tafuro, are you in for season 2? ;-).
Dan did you actually want to take ireland and drop new zealand? Wasnt sure if you actually want to?

truecrysis Wrote:
> senna9194 Wrote:
> -----
> > Turbo Lover Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nah, too much F1-style and it looks ugly,
> > brrrr...
> >
> >
> > i hope i can get your feedback for a
> > better,scratch version then:-)
>
>
> Depends if that chassis gets accepted by GPGSL of
> course... oh by the way mr tafuro, are you in for
> season 2? ;-).

> Dan did you actually want to take ireland and drop
> new zealand? Wasnt sure if you actually want to?

yes,i will.i like this series.

you mean that if that chassis will enter by GPGSL it won't be here?

My GPGSL Career
glad to hear it :)

anyway the general consensus is that the GPGNC should have a different chassis to the GPGSL to keep the individuality, but thats just what i think people have been saying, i cant say whether people will vote for your chassis im afraid :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy