GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team Montenegro will indeed continue on into season 2 ;-)

As for chassis, i too think that one of the snake motorsport ones are probably the best ones... well unless maikel denies us permission ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2011 05:47PM by truecrysis.
I will keep Australia

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
FANTASTIC

it is really great to conclude the season with a victory.
it was a wonderful weekend from qualifying to the race.
I will stay with United States next year and I back the idea for a single car shape. What is happening with perfs being carried over into the next season?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

South Africa Statement

We are very pleased with how our first season in the GPGNC has ended and whilst we had a difficult mid-season, we came back with several wins in the latter part which allowed us to almost challenge for the title if it was not for a couple of bad laps at the Chinese Grand Prix. We would also like to congratulate John Maverick and the Switzerland Team after taking the title and for all RDs and people behind the scenes who have kept the series going.

However regarding next season we are as yet unsure of whether South Africa will continue in the GPGNC as our team manager is very interested in inheriting Team England or Team GB, if the current Great Britain team is not broken up into the four countries of the UK.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

im up for the smd01 for the template and i will keep ireland pleasse

I'm keeping Austria.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Just throwing this out there but if we are going to enforce a single carshape can we go with something different then the two from the GPGSL, just to keep this series as unique as possible.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Lets go for the W300 they dont use that ;). I think switzerland had a different car shape, as did ireland and malaysia (maybe), and well of course south africa did so we could use those? Not totally sure whats out there, and what shape people would want.

And i think jack you will be able to take team england, there is no harm in splitting GB up if you would prefer england as far as i see.

I will keep the Portuguese team. Maybe with a new driver...

I think it would be better if the carshape is the same for all the teams.

-----------------------------------------------------

After a great 4th position in the championship, it's obvious that Team Brazil will be competing in the second season of the GPG Nations Cup, and we will retain Felipe Antunis as the driver...

also, my vote for the carshape goes to smd01... despite being used in the GPGSL, it's a great shape with a simple and easy template

-------------------------------------------
I wouldn't mind getting on board for S2 of the GPGNC, but given that Australia is taken already, taking another country would feel very wierd! (Pretty sure I originally had Australia as my team, but relinquished it....DOH!)
Obviously there are plenty of countries to choose from, but if entries are available, how do I go about getting in??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldn't mind getting on board for S2 of the
> GPGNC, but given that Australia is taken already,
> taking another country would feel very wierd!
> (Pretty sure I originally had Australia as my
> team, but relinquished it....DOH!)
> Obviously there are plenty of countries to choose
> from, but if entries are available, how do I go
> about getting in??

As it stands, i think you just say which country you want to go as, and we/icky will put you down on the entry list :)

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> I will stay with United States next year and I
> back the idea for a single car shape. What is
> happening with perfs being carried over into the
> next season?

I think that the idea of editing race/quali perf points wasnt liked as much as it removed the benefit of boost, however something like increased liability was looked at instead.

As it stands, i have 12 countries which i think are confirmed, burazel and kenney seemed interested in staying onboard, but didnt directly say, whereas john and maikel said stuff like "looking forward to next season" so im assuming you guys are staying on as the same country?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 12:41AM by truecrysis.
truecrysis Wrote:
> And i think jack you will be able to take team
> england, there is no harm in splitting GB up if
> you would prefer england as far as i see.

Ah great :) However unless someone wants Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland then I think I'll be entering as Team GB.

Any chance of the GPGNC having 2 entries from the same country? eg: Australia A and Australia B??!!! Or Australia I and Australia II.....
Just thinking out loud, as for me as an Aussie, entering a team other than Australia, there won't be too much "pride or patriotism".

shep34 Wrote:
> Any chance of the GPGNC having 2 entries from the
> same country? eg: Australia A and Australia B??!!!
> Or Australia I and Australia II.....
> Just thinking out loud, as for me as an Aussie,
> entering a team other than Australia, there won't
> be too much "pride or patriotism".

Ah well im not from Montenegro, can we not tempt you with somewhere like Fiji or Samoa or Tonga or Vanuatu ;), nah just kidding.
But i don't know on that, i guess that would have to be down to icky, and then possibly macca

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 12:52AM by truecrysis.
I actaully thought of Fiji and Vanuatu, having holidayed there in the past!!! LOL! And as an Aussie, I even considered New Zealand, but NZ is taken.....

Well if you cant go Australia B/II, then feel free to take any country like that, doesnt matter how small or well known they are :)

Will keep that in mind, and keep my eyes on the GPGNC thread.....Fiji is sounding good....LOL

Yeh it would be ideal to avoid having two from the same nation. For the sake of the series fictionality it seems odd to have two aussie teams of the same strength in the series. Sorry but you would have to pick something different. I ended up with madagascar being unable to pick GB or Canada.

I will put up a list tomorrow of the current entrants. As for carshapes i do not know all of them to compile a list. I would like a variation personally i do not want to copy the GPGSL shape.

To True since you have the details and i got my first day off if i do not catch everything up feel free to update everything :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy