GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Sorry to annoy you, but I finally want to see Netherland's press release! So let's go get this damn thread on a new page!

/edit: Yay...I did it alone ;-) Maikkel, now it's your turn.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2011 03:13PM by JohnMaverick.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to annoy you, but I finally want to see
> Netherland's press release! So let's go get this
> damn thread on a new page!
>

Oh good i'm glad im not the only one who was tempted to post to see the netherlands press release ;-)
Although we have ruined his new page now ;)

senna9194 Wrote:
> is there someone else with more than one win?

Well two points paolo, 1. full positions are on the first page so you can check yourself ;-). 2. Yes there is, Chris Copeman for USA has also won twice

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Am also interested to find out.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2011 05:11PM by Macca25.
Team Netherlands Press Conference

Team Netherlands have gathered teams and press here today to reveal a major change in the Netherlands team. Major shifts have been made to achieve maximum performance for the remainder of the season. Team principal Maikel de Boer has not been satisfied with how things where going around in the first part of the season, only managing to score points twice.
The change included some small personnel switches and a bigger collabaration with Snake Motorsports, designer and provider of the SMD-ZG01 (various other cars as well) and company owned by Maikel de Boer himself. Together with the info from Snake Motorsports in the GPGSL we believe we can make a big step forward to join the top of the GPG Nations cup.
Other then that, the livery has been completely revised to fit the new style of Team Netherlands, painted by Snake Motorsports hereby we present the new Team Netherlands car!

Studio Photos

Also presented was a special and strictly limited edition of the car in model form

Signed,
Team Netherlands

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Oooh thats a very nice car! when do i get to have it? ;-)

Just checking, personnel moving around does not mean that your driver is changing?

truecrysis Schreef:
> Oooh thats a very nice car! when do i get to have
> it? ;-)
>
> Just checking, personnel moving around does not
> mean that your driver is changing?

No, just something to make story ;)
I'll send the car files over soon, together with my helmet. Both in tex files (Y)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
truecrysis Wrote:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry to annoy you, but I finally want to see
> > Netherland's press release! So let's go get
> this
> > damn thread on a new page!
> >
>
> Oh good i'm glad im not the only one who was
> tempted to post to see the netherlands press
> release ;-)
> Although we have ruined his new page now ;)
>
> senna9194 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > is there someone else with more than one win?
>
> Well two points paolo, 1. full positions are on
> the first page so you can check yourself ;-). 2.
> Yes there is, Chris Copeman for USA has also won
> twice

didn't see that table before(yes i'm blind sometimes;)),thanks for the reply:-)

My GPGSL Career
That's a good work again, Maikkel. Mostly simple but very good looking. And it was just logical to cooperate with Snake Motorsports in here as well. Good move.

Just a quick update on the situation guys, i will have a french exchange student round my house from wed 23rd, til wed 30th, so i cant get a round in before that time, not a chance. Icky may be back within this time to give you guys another round, if not i will ask for perfs by wed 30th/thursday the 31st, then get 1 or 2 rounds in before i go out to france for my part of the exchange from 6th-13th. Icky will definately be back by the 6th i believe, so that slot will be covered nicely ;-).

I will update you with perf deadlines nearer the time, but feel free to send any for the next round if you wish, to me at the moment, if needs be i will give icky them for the tround.

thanks

Hi guys, told you i would get an update to you about perfs and here it is:

Can you get your perfs to Icky please by thursday, ie the 24th of march. If you have already sent your perf to me (truecrysis) then don't worry about re-sending it, icky will get that info.

Thanks
My god I'm top of the championship!! Love it!! And I have more points than the few below me...good times. I am still here folks...should have a new ISP sorted after March 28th.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hello all i finally returned from my holiday and am looking forward to making some kind of attempt to reach trues standards ;) I liking the new dutch car

Do you have a link for the files?
standard? what standard? ;)

Just like to say that between those dates i said earlier, its very possible i won't be able to get near the internet at all, so sorry if you guys miss me ;)

Team Netherlands download files (1 car texture, 2 helmet textures):
[www.mediafire.com]

Hello one and all and welcome to Round 9 of the Nations Cup in Austria. As we are moving deeper into the season there are a few drivers separating themselves as the early contenders for the title. After a fantastic race by Tafuro in Spain can we see him take this momentum to surpass the men above him in the championship and will Heart and Oakley secure their first points of the campaign.

First man out and thus to set a time is co championship leader Maverick

He is followed swiftly over the line by homeboy Jantsher who goes much quicker

Vukcevic finds a little more time to set a new pole

Copeman is one of the first set of runners and it is a disappointing 6th so far

McGregor moves to 3rd

Before Antunis shows that there is still time to be had we have a new provisional pole

Carreiro puts himself on the front row for now

There has been a fast second sector by Hunsley can he keep it going?

The answer is no not quite but a very competitive time by the South African

Just before him Tafuro sets a sluggish 7th best right now

Vanthoor now out is faster in the first

Clinging on in the 2nd

But has lost it in the last Antunis must of set a blistering last sector

In his first flying lap Urazel has binned it

Copeman does improve but it is only 17th

De Boer in his new car moves into 6th

With everyone but Urazel to set a time here are the current standings although you can see he is immediately looking to get on the board

Tentative time though for Urazel

Stein and Heart both setting quick first sectors

And Loosing it in the second. It seems Antunis got it right in the last two sectors. So the time is beatable

They set improved times of 12th and 13th respectively though

Paddock is currently holding onto last place. Only a second off the best time though

Better by Paddock

And makes some improvement

Maverick still languishing as he improves to 17th

There it is we have a new man in provisional pole and its Zakes

Ward moves himself into 7th

The standings with everyone completing their second runs

The other championship leader needs to improve he is stuck in last

And only 19th thats not going to be enough

How close can you be Antunis tries to respond and boy was he close to retaking pole

You even get traffic jams in f1

Paddock improves yet again he is our current middle man

The only consolation for Maverick and Copeman is Tafuro manages a meagre 15th

A lap out of nowhere for Oakley he has jumped from last to 4th

Horvath is the first man to complete all his laps and he fails to improve.

He is not alone Copeman also fails to make a dent in his last run.

Jantsher finds himself a little held up

Well that is very close by De Boer. He pips second and is fractionally off pole. The new car is working wonderfully

Vukcevic makes his way up to 5th

Standings with just 15 minutes left

Antunis so close again but no improvement on position he has been consistently quick today

Yoshimoto makes his way into 12th

Hunsley cannot improve on his 4th place

Maverick caps his bad day with a dismal last lap

No better for Tafuro

Last man Oakley doesn’t make an impression on the standings

Final Standings

So after confirmation of the final standings in Qualification today and congratulations go to Zakes of Madagascar. The team needed that and although the timings are very close any imposing laps were rare and hard to come by. Struggles for the three leaders leaves Antunis and Vukcevic a great chance to close in on them.
I blame my lack of internet connection on my not being able to pm perfs over. Oh well...this race is a right off. Hopefully I wont loose too many points in the championship battle.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wonderful debut with the new car :) Pole would have made it even greater though! 15 thousands, damn I lost it somewhere in the lap ;)

Going for the win! And actually mean it this time ;) ;)

I actually have no idea how I managed 4th :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

oh what a mess...at least Chris and Paolo didn't do any better themselves. It will be hard to get any points, though, and this will most likely close up the championship again.

so, so close...
still, third place is a good start and hopefully i won't get knocked out in the first lap again so i can fight for the win...

-------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy