GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
No amount of swear words could sum up that race. Quite probably the worst we've had, dreadful. Sigh.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Aston Martin Racing Press Release.

US Grand Prix

Fantastic drive by John Warrington to get a podium in his debut race for Aston Martin Racing. Obviously there was a lot of luck involved in his 2nd place, but well deserved seeing as he kept his nose clean, driving in support of Nick van der Voort.
Nick was on for a better result than he obtained due to an altercation with Team Shadow driver Ed Greenhalgh, which is rather embarrassing for AMR as you will find out later in this press release. However Nick has increased his lead in the WDC to a 14 point gap over Marko Aleksander.

Driver Signings for Season 6

Aston Martin Racing is very pleased to announce that Ed Greenhalgh will be joining us at AMR as number one race driver (Hence the embarrassment!). Ed will be a great replacement for the retiring Nick van der Voort, who we thank very much for all his hard work in not only this season with Aston Martin, but also four seasons with Velox and the GPGSL governing body. Ed Greenhalgh had this to say to the gathered reporters, "It has always been a dream to drive for such a famous marque. I had a great time at TSS, but I am looking forward to facing a new challenge at a new team. I thank the team again for the opportunity and am looking forward to rewarding them with good performances." This of course reunites Ed with former TSS team mate John Warrington :)

AMR are also pleased to announced they have re-signed Adam Davies as a test driver for next season. Adam had this to say, "Although I am disappointed to have lost my race seat at Aston Martin Racing I am happy to stay at the team as i feel this is currently the best option for myself moving forward in my career. The team has been very competitive this season and I see no reason why that will not continue in the future. I had offers from other teams but Aston is where my heart is at the moment and it is a pleasure to continue to drive for this illustrious name."

As to the identity of the 2nd test driver, all Stuart Ingers would say is, "We are in negotiations with a highly rated driver, watch this space!"

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That is a mixed race. Chris had a great race and made me proud, solid performance pays out in a good amount of points for the team. John had difficult race but showed his extreme potential.

John one of the best drivers we've ever had. I just have to compare him with Philip Oakley for his raw speed and his great sociaL abillities.
It's sad to see he didnt get a shot at the AMR race seat. (if im correct, Stu?).

Congratulations on Ross Cartwright for his victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thank you Rico for these especially kind words. I feel very honored and am truly sad that our working relationship won't go on after this season, because of very unlucky circumstances. However I very much enjoy my time at VSM and will do everything possible to get some more good results for the team in this season (if I'm not hit all the time ;) ) to help creating a good basement for VSM's next season and to convince potential interest of my abilities ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Do I really need to tell something?? :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Not a great race there, I haven't had much luck this season, I've been taken out quite a lot

X (@ed24f1)
2nd and a fastest lap on my return to racing. Couldn't of dreamt for better than that! A prime example that keeping your nose clean pays off.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Couldn't of dreamt for better than that!

You sure you didn't dream of winning? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I didn't think I'd get anywhere near winning ;)

it was a bad race... no comment
Congratulations Ross on a well won race - that's you up to 4th in the drivers title too (and only 9 points away from me - oh ****) (H) First driver to win 3 races this season, Ross - so doubly well done :)

From my calculations...
van der Voort 116
Aleksander 102
Kittleson 99
Cartwright 90
Houston 86

Mathematically I am still in the title race - 45 points left with a 17 point gap. Might be more realistic to concentrate on fending off Shadow Subaru for the constructors title ;)

SCR 189
TSS 169
AMR 168
MPR 140

A very interesting season, methinks. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2011 09:55AM by Diax F1.
well, 22nd to 12nd looks good to me ... anyway I see I was 8th and after some laps 15th ... what happened?

15 th place, bad pace, wasted boosts, that's it...
terrible!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Unlucky race for Maverick. Must have been frustrating! But Copeman did good.

And another good result for the SCR guys! =)
very bad race. i´m dissapointed

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
The title is noone's!;)
Dean, it's 51 pts left.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well, 22nd to 12nd looks good to me ... anyway I
> see I was 8th and after some laps 15th ... what
> happened?

You had only made one pitstop at the same, so you dropped back when you did.

nice to see Gianluigi in the points zone,that point may help us in the final rush against IED and Blue Flames.VSM is drammatically going away from us;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy