GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
4th is my best result in a while...maybe there's a change of fortune coming up for myself... :-)
YYYYYEEESSS P1!!!!!! Hope that sets the tone for the weekend :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

mod problems are sorted, and our boost seems to have some effect. good pace in the fp (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good coverage! Bad result, being in the top 10 for a few moments to still end up as 16th ... well let's hope qualy will be better for SMS with Tommi and Nick!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Florian will retire after this season

The German Tafuro GP driver will retire after this season. Dubai will be his last race as main driver for the Italian team. He will continue as test-driver for the team till the end of the season. "My time has come. My interest for this league isn't anymore there. My full concentration for the future will have my career at F1 2010."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 08:40PM by Vandusk.
Great free practice by the Art boys! 4th and 8th, im proud of you..

With the penalties given, I hope for a good weekend.. I really need some good results..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
TafuroGP's Reaction

"We are sad to know that Florian will retire after this season.His results weren't so good,but we knew that he's been very unlucky during the season.Anyway,the seat will be filled by Gianluigi Silvestre since Adelaide.We hope that this switch can bring some good results.For S6 Gianluigi may keep the new role,but all will depend from his results into last Season 5 races.Florian's announcement was a shock for everybody,and we hope he can get a satisfying result into his last race as race driver."

TafuroGP's Lineup since Adelaide until the end of the season

#1 Race Driver Rodrigo Vilela
#2 Race Driver Gianluigi Silvestre
#1 Test Driver Paolo Tafuro
#2 Test Driver Florian Fischeder

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 08:55PM by senna9194.
New challenge awaits Copeman

Newly appointed VSM race driver Chris Copeman was interviewed briefly ahead of qualifying for round 12 of the GPGSL, "I can't wait to get going now. Having watched free practice we got some good data from the testers and will use this time to try and nail the setup." When questioned about whether he was nervous about his debut performance Copeman seemed to show little concern, "Sure there is a lot of things to think about but myself and my new team mate are stepping into race roles and we want to do well. I said from the start I thought we could be targetting a points finish here and I dont think that is over ambitious".

When asked about the fledgling Christel VXR team, which Copeman owns, and may still possibly be on the grid with next year he simply stated that "Everything is ticking along nicely, but I don't want to think about that at the moment, we have a good team back at base. For me, at the moment, being a race driver and getting this weekend right is top priority."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Press relase

Gianluigi Silvestre, now race driver #2 for TafuroGP says:

All this goes far beyond my expectations at the beginning of my season. I'm sorry that my chance of becoming a race driver has come after the announcement by Florian, but I'll do anything not to disappoint fans of TGP

He then adds:

For the occasion, I'll wear a new helmet until end of season, hoping to make a good race debut at Adelaide

fans of TGP

lolwut
Updated racedrivers mod: [www.mediafire.com]

Updated testdrivers mod: [www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
+1

Nickv Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fans of TGP
>
> lolwut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
1st and 3rd! great debut by my teammate!

Hope the team can carry on with the performance! =) Happy with 3rd!
Aston Martin

I must admit to having mixed feelings about free practice today. 7th for myself is a great improvement on the recent run of bad results I've been having.
18th for John was a real surprise, not just for me but for John I'm sure. Still I'm sure he will bounce back in Adelaide :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Both cars in the top 10 is nice, lets hope for the same result for the race :)

Well, thanks for all, Florian! And good luck on F1 2010!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Held up in the traffic. Bad times!

While slowly walking through the pits after the FP, John Maverick gave some statements to the FP and his new team. Here is a conclusion

Firstly, I'm very sorry for the Aston guys. John W. is still fighting for the FP championship and this would have been his chance to shorten the distance to Ben Johnson and Ruben Greidanus. Unfortunately he wasn't able to use it. But I'm glad for Stu. My team change to VSM gave him the chance to drive his own fantastic car and he managed to drive for a good result with it.
Nonetheless I'm a bit disappointed by our (VSM) performance. Kevin managed to drive for p13 at least, if I remember right. That is a gleam of hope, but not what Chris and I are looking for in qualifying. We want points. And Rico's performance, with p20, shows the problems the car has. I hope we'll be able to find a better balance for the qualifying and I hope that the weather will be stable as well. Then I am confident that we can fight for points.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Matt Houston was seen in the paddock, just lazing around like he does; and we stopped him for some words
Press: Matt Matt Matt where have you been!
Matt: I've been to London to visit the queen! Where the F*#* do you think i've been!?
Press: Oh ummm errrr
Matt: I now have to take this blasted bhp limit on the car due to some blasted rule even though i posted in the dam thread... WAIT A MINUTE

Matt has just run off for some unknown reason, umm this is a little akward, back to you in the studio

ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME!
I POSTED ON THE 24th of NOVEMBER!
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DOCKING ME FOR 1 DAY! 1 FREAKING DAY!
IT WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN 1 DAY, MORE LIKE A FEW HOURS, AND WITH TIME DIFFERENCES, IT PROBABLY WAS THE 25TH!
I'LL HAVE MY 20BHP BACK PLEASE...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Matt, we wrote the rules for everyone, and we cannot change them to suit an individual. As you know, in order to prevent 'ghost' teams and drivers, the activity rules were brought into place. If we allowed participation by such individuals we would be failing all of you as good managers of the series. By removing from the series, or applying a penalty to those individuals who cannot be bothered to remain active, we ensure that the series remains viable for those who have an active interest.

As your post did not fall within the relevant activity period, we have no choice other than to apply a penalty. If we were to start allowing extra days, should we then start handing back penalties because of two, or even three days? To do so would negate the current rules.

We do not like having to hand out penalties, however, everyone did agree to the penalty rules so they were implemented.
Therefore the GPGSL will stand firm on all penalties handed out prior to Round 11 Dubai.

It is a known fact that individuals can notify the GPGSL of any extended absence, such as holidays or loss of internet access etc. Doing so, places the individual on the 'safe from penalty' list for the duration of absence.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy