GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 5: R8 Assen GP Windmill-land
Date: November 16, 2010 09:01PM
Posted by: RAC5
Both in the top 10 again. Hope I have a better race this time.
Re: GPGSL Season 5: R8 Assen GP Windmill-land
Date: November 17, 2010 09:22AM
Posted by: nhorry
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very happy to help TNR get both cars into the top
> 7! Nice job by the team....

Thank you for the good basic setups, we did it too...

5th and 7th, we'd hope for podium...
That's a pretty good qualy result for SCR. Good luck with the race chaps. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Interview with Matt Houston

Q: Matt, you've been quiet the last little bit where have you been?

A: I've been struggling with the MPR car in the last few races, just haven't been able to find the sweet spot. Very down hearted when using boost and getting a worse result. I've been spending most of my time trying to understand the MPR car, spending time in the simulator.

Q: It looks like it has paid off for you in this session?

A: I am stoked to be on pole. The first part of the session, I thought we were going to struggle again, but having understood the car a lot more over the last few weeks, I was able to find exactly what i needed. It took a lot but the team got there. Monil has helped greatly over the last few weeks, both of us working on the car to suit out needs. It's a shame that he couldn't have been up higher today as we both deserve to be.

Q: Any word on Monil's problem?

A: I'm not exactly sure yet but on his first run the telementry reported a slow puncture on the right front. He was able to get the car back but then hit massive traffic on the next two of his flying laps. Quite a shame.

Q: How will you go in the race?

A: It's an entirely different beast. We are obviously in a good position and hopefully we can capitalise tomorrow. Looking forward to having a better run tomorrow then I have in the last few rounds!

GPGSL WDC Season 4

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2010 09:49AM by SpaceAce.
2nd and 3rd for the Aston boys, and with Alexander down there in the grid this can become a great race weekend for AMR. I'm glad to see you managed to sort out our problems with the car. Well done!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
6th place, a surprise for me!! Please, next season, Zandvoort! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Zandvoort? Someone might correct me but I think we decided to drop that track as there was some sort of problem with it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yep too many accidents at turn 1.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
There are more versions of the Zandvoort track... ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Interview with Adam Davies

Q: You must be happy with qualifying?

A: I am so happy to have finally nailed a lap in qualifying that has given me a great place to start from.

Q: So you are looking forward to the race then?

A: Well I have always been strong on race day recovering some from some bad starting positions. Our car is always strong on a race day so hopefully I can challenge for the win and bring home some good points for Aston.
2nd and 3rd for the Aston boys. Looks like all the hard work John and I did in practice paid off. Hopefully a 1-2 finish is possible :D

what a close session! 17th isn't the position which I wished, but okay. Chances for points are still there.
back, and just seen hockenheim coverage and now i see that the reason for my abysmall Hockenheim results was that we got called in pits at same time, me behind ed. as i was 6th prior to the pits
my mechanics went for a cup of coffe before they refueled me apparently as they ussually do in such situations.

assen qualy, well fark;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Race should be tomorrow with luck, been extremely busy!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
a great result would be a good bday present for me!:-)

My GPGSL Career
not good

Problems! Problems! GP4 decided it was going to throw wobbly with 7 laps to go and will not co-operate with me at all. I don't know whether it's the track or GP4 thats the problem. I have a screenshot of the race standings as of lap 10, so I'm going to declare that the result. 2 drivers had made only 1 stop at that point, so I will give them both a 3 place penalty as I don't have any timings on the screenshot. Short of running the race again, which I don't want to do, I think this is the best solution. Sorry everyone!

Booh!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Problems! Problems! GP4 decided it was going to
> throw wobbly with 7 laps to go and will not
> co-operate with me at all. I don't know whether
> it's the track or GP4 thats the problem. I have a
> screenshot of the race standings as of lap 10, so
> I'm going to declare that the result. 2 drivers
> had made only 1 stop at that point, so I will give
> them both a 3 place penalty as I don't have any
> timings on the screenshot. Short of running the
> race again, which I don't want to do, I think this
> is the best solution. Sorry everyone!

I thought it was to give them a 15 second penalty if stops weren't made?

Also, how long was the race meant to be?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy