GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
You're right, but i checked the magic data with some test races and everything went fine. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
It looks good using the yellow dunlops! :) Amazing screenies Ruben, though I'm not happy with place 20 where I am now ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
maybe you made too many screens,dad?;)nah just joking,nice coverage:-)

My GPGSL Career
Very cool coverage so far, it's good to see all the cars with the new rims. Nevertheless I become impatient now, waiting for the rest of the FP coverage... ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
just so there's no misunderstanding,we're not talkin just about number of laps here. :-)Boost Strategy is done for entire Md,from tracks perf range,power and grip factor to tracks failure rate numbers. Thats why gpgsl tsm track has to be used or at least its entire magic data copied into new track. Qualy/Race needs to be done with trackpack and i'd even ask for fp to be done again if Md wasnt same . Later, i'm away, writing via mobile

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I should hope the track pack is being used because Aston Martins boost strategy is based on it!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Welcome back to the second part of the free practise.

Back to the action with Chris Copeman exiting the infamous Ostkruve. Several drivers on a hot lap.

Drivers in their inlaps, where Ruben Greidanus shows there is still room for improvement.

Nick Worseling is once again the first one on the track for a third run. He have to regarding his drop to place 16.

More drivers back on track with a third run.

Chris Copeman dropped a place to place 3. Who is responsible for this?

It's Ruben Greidanus. TSS is at this point the fastest team on the track.

Raymond Buijs in his last test session is on a very respectable 7th place.

John Warrington is one of the drivers on a hotlap.

Nick Worseling jumps to place 11! Great improvement by the young Dutchman.

[

Dan Mills taking place 10, good job.

Gianluigi Silvestre taking 7th spot!

Philip Oakley taking place 11.

Some drivers returning back to the pits.

Stay tuned for the last part of the free practise, we're out for a commercial break.

PS: Don't fall asleep!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
You should have replaced the GPGSL logo with the RTL 7 logo ;)

What image uploading site are you using because I am only seeing about 10% of the screenies.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Massively extensive coverage of this Testers session! Great pics too!
The advertisers must be rubbing their hands together though, with the length of the commercial breaks in this session though! LOL;-)
Well, I'm wondering my position for days now. An extensive coverage is good, but it would be nice if there would be, at least, some position tables in between, if we have to wait for days to get the final result.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
14th place so far.. not bad

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Welcome back once again to the last part of friday's free practise.

Just before the commercial break we saw Nick Worseling back on the track with a fourth run in 14th place.

More drivers in an outlap, preparing for a hotlap. Will there be any surprises in the last minutes of the free practise?

[

Nick Worseling is first with starting a hotlap.

[

Maikel de Boer is one of the drivers that still have to begin with a hotlap.

Drivers in an outlap, hotlap or inlap are pretty mixed up, making for the Race Director in charge pretty f.ucked up.

With only 2 minutes and 23 seconds left, it's almost impossible to start a last hotlap before the chessboard-flag is being waved.

The last drivers out on the track are coming back to the pits.

A bunch of drivers can't get enough of the high speeds at this track and are once again out on the track.

Only 10 seconds left!

ONE SECOND!

Session over, about fricking time!

Here are the un-official results of the free practise.

Congratulations to Ben Johnson of Team Shadow Subaru with 1st place, his second in a row! Free (@) (@) (@) !

Time is up, goodbye!

PS: After some complaints and death threats the qualifying coverage will be shorter, a lot.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
3rd Place!! Awesome! The car feels really good at the moment. All good for the championship hopefully!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

GPGSL Round 7 Hockenheim Grand Prix Free Practice Official Results

The results are declared official. Congratulations to Ben Johnson of Team Shadow Subaru with 1st place

Holy wow. Well done Chris and Michael - 3rd and 5th for SCR :)
hmmm, i guess we lack top speed here. decent work by philip and jack - that's probably the best the car allows. after two dismal races i'd like to grab some points but i fear we'll need something very special to make this happen.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
17th...
Not bad, but not great

Well done to the Aston Boys, 4th and 6th! :)

9th for myself, not too shabby! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Practise wasn't that great, so lets just hope for a better qualifying :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy