GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
16th... okay but room for improvement

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Yeh boi. More TSS dominance in free practice. I hate feeling like i am gloating but how can you not after two in a row ;)
Press conference after the Free Practice, John Maverick had this to say

Well, first I'm glad that it's over. This Free Practice felt like a never ending story, maybe that is because of these long straights ;-)
6th place is not bad, but not what I was looking for. I thought the car would be faster with the boost used, but obviously it wasn't fast enough on the straight. Additionally I didn't manage to find a good rhythm and couldn't finish one perfect round. I apologize to the team for that.
I'm, however, in a good mood regarding the qualifying of Nick and Adam. They should be able to fight for good points, and maybe Nick will be able to continue his great run on podiums.

P.S.: That was a very nice coverage, but indeed a bit long IMO. It's cool to show every driver once and then big position changes at the finish line. But I don't think that it is useful to make any session take a few days to upload, as this slows down the season very much.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well done to both our guys in practise. The perfect start to our weekend and hopefully we can continue this form throughout the whole weekend.

Sound stuff, I guess. Nice going lads.

Agree with John, nice to have such an extensive coverage, but I think there is too much, maybe, cool for the race, but maybe for practice/quali, it doesn't need such an indepth session. Takes a long time to load with so many images on screen as well.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nice coverage, can't wait for the qualy to be run :)

- My GP4 Works

GPGSL Season 5, Round 7: Hockenheim - Qualifying

Welcome back you all at saturday's qualifying. It's dry and the sun is creeping in the sky.

Qualifying is started, let's see who is grabbing pole position.

Tim van Dijck is the first one out on the track, followed by the other 21 drivers.

Second split times at the Senna chicane.

Spot on! That isn't happening very often.

Drivers out on the track in their second run where Zsigmond Somogyi is on pole position.

Jethro Walters taking 8th place.

Tim van Dijck jumps from 22th place to 5th place, massive improvement!

But not for long, Adam Davies taking now 5th.

Nathan McGregor now in 18th place.

Matt Houston up to 2nd place! Pretty close to pole position.

Keeley Grant is way off pace.

Norbert Horváth now in 15th place.

Andrew Fuh taking 14th spot.

Alexandre Koemmerer at place 13, do you feel lucky?

Rodrigo Vilela at last place.

Marko Aleksander with a decent 8th place.

Drivers returning back to the pits.

We're out for some nappy time, but we will return with the second and last part of the qualifying at Hockenheim.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
what the @#$%& is happening to the pictures? I wait like half an hour to get them halfway then click the refresh button, and i do this like 10 times and only 2/3rds of the pictures of FP, Q and R will load herre, every time the bloody results screen fail to load, i donnt know @#$%& about this weekend. How is this possible? It was allways fine, but the last 3 races i cant see @#$%& :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Can someone please tell me where I finished in FP. The screenies aren't working

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2010 01:30PM by JohnWarrington.
JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone please tell me where I finished in FP.
> The screenies aren't working

The last screenie i see you in when time ran out is 4th.

Rico i see you at 13th from the screenies if you wanted to know as well. I had a long load time of the screenies as well. :(
icky Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can someone please tell me where I finished in
> FP.
> > The screenies aren't working
>
>
> The last screenie i see you in when time ran out
> is 4th.
>
> Rico i see you at 13th from the screenies if you
> wanted to know as well. I had a long load time of
> the screenies as well. :(

Cheers :) Quite a decent result! Chuffed with that :D

Thanks mate,

icky Schreef:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can someone please tell me where I finished in
> FP.
> > The screenies aren't working
>
>
> The last screenie i see you in when time ran out
> is 4th.
>
> Rico i see you at 13th from the screenies if you
> wanted to know as well. I had a long load time of
> the screenies as well. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Welcome back for the last part of qualifying at the old Hockenheim.

Jethro Walters first out on the track again.

[

Seems that the drivers of Italian English Dynamics and Southern Cross Racing have the biggest chance to score pole position.

There are some position changes when the drivers hit the track for the fourth time.

[

Second row for Nick van der Voort, great drive.

Dean Kittleson takes pole position with a small margin, fantastic drive! Will it last?

Adam Davies up to 9th place, but he will surely be disappointed with this result.

Norbert Horváth on position 14.

Charrel Jalving snatch 12th place.

Monil Santilal reach the top ten.

Zsigmond Somogyi can't reclaim pole position, not a good hotlap.

Nathan McGregor moves op to 20th place.

Rodrigo Vilela takes 14th place.

With so little time left, Dean Kittleson can be sure that he holds pole position for sunday's race.

Un-official results of saturday's qualifying.

Congratulations to Dean Kittleson of Southern Cross Racing for scoring pole position for sunday's race!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Not too bad a result for TSS, especially considering its obviously very good for overtaking.

X (@ed24f1)
just 9 laps out of 12 allowed for 3 cars? how many cars are allowed to be on the track at the same time in gpxpatch?

bad result btw. we lack bhp on these high speed tracks

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
5th and 9th for the Aston boys, not bad either but it shows the continuing trend over the whole weekend. Even with boost we're not fast enough. Nevertheless our race performance is good most times, so I'm hoping for at least a podium for Nick and maybe some positions upwards for Adam. Good luck guys.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A 1-3 in qualifying, hope its its a 1-2 in the race. With the names the other way round of course ;-)
Damn! Only 13th and 14th. This will be a hard fight for some points at my home grand prix. :-[
2nd and 8th is good, very good. Must not get carried away just yet, I remember what happened in Australia, do not waste this opportuity guys.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
SCR's first pole! Way to go Dean! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy