GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Do we use the old or the new layout of Hockeneheim?

Mal, could you send me the updated helmet of Keeley Grant to me? I have a new update of both mods. Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Marko was pure excellence today, we gave him tools and he used them like the true master of his trade that he is. Unfortunately our rivals stole the fastest lap and lead in the Constructor's from us but we 'll be taking it back soon if our pace can continue like this.

Really unlucky for Ed yet again, he needs to get some finishes in really soon.

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do we use the old or the new layout of
> Hockeneheim?
>
>

Old Hockenheim is in the trackpack, so Old Hockenheim.:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
A complete race in the back of the packn Not an ideal situation. Let's hope we can score some points again next race.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
It should be new Hockenheim, thats what we used last season.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
well,old hockeneheim is in the s5 trackpack.
Mal conducted the calendar voting and Ed who was making the trackpack was re-directed to ask him.
trackpack has since been released and strategy made for it ,whatever it's in the trackpack, now anyway as boost window has been opened.
should there be a problem with the track is another story imo.
I actually tested it and the problem from s2 - same team , same cars pitting at same time, didnt occur in first round of stops

has anyone tested new Adelaide? apparently 10th team will highly be stuck, Ruben posted. I havent seen new cc-line so hopefully that problem is fixed:-)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2010 01:36AM by BAR#10.
apparently dat adelaide replacemet file on page 1 has been deleted (due to no downloads)

GPGSL career;
I still have the dat file of Adelaide where the pitstop problem is fixed.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Boost Announcement

The deadline for boost requests is now 6pm BST Friday 15th October.

In this case I might get into trouble to check the perfs, as I'm not at home over the weekend. I can check them Monday evening at the earliest. If there is somebody else who might want to check them this time, please step forward, otherwise you'll have to wait till Monday.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
We can wait, at the moment we still don't have an RD confirmed for the round anyway.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
There was a PM send about the job of being a RD for Hockenheim.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Happy with a good weekends work and feel i'm really starting to gel with the team. Hopefully the good form can continue!
First, I'm glad I managed to get onto GPG..

Second, It doesn't seem like I missed a lot, just 1 points finish by Jack. A real shame that Charrel spun out, he did a really great job by getting himself into 11th place after starting 22nd.

first home race of the season for me. hopefully i'll be able to grab some points

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
racingstefan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First, I'm glad I managed to get onto GPG..
>
> Second, It doesn't seem like I missed a lot, just
> 1 points finish by Jack. A real shame that Charrel
> spun out, he did a really great job by getting
> himself into 11th place after starting 22nd.

The racing speed is always good, but the luck just isnt on my side ;/

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Qualifying and race will be run next weekend at the old Hockenheim track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Looking forward to this one, I really miss the old hockenheim

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

A track we have never historically done well at. This has come at the wrong time for sure.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
A good race last time out for me so I am feeling good about Hockenheim.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy