GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Looking forward to the always exciting race here in Japan!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
good job by Ben! Ruben 10th? perhaps enough to keep the lead in TDC.. EDIT, It's a tie on points if Tafuro is 5th. Peak position decides who takes the lead.

remember it's 1. Ruben Greidanus 24pts 2. Paolo Tafuro 19 after 2 rounds.

and oh it's a nice change with a video.
racw should indeed be fun to watch.

FREE PRACTICE VIDEO ON PREVIOUS PAGE, FP RESULTS SCREENIE TWO POST BELLOW THIS POST

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2010 03:38PM by BAR#10.
Great job by the boss.

Also can you please post the results screen, it will make my job of doing the tables much easier, thankyou.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
The race director needed to watch crappy Formula 1 qualifying before turning to the more important race series again ;-)

Here is the results screen:

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Yey, 1st! Unlucky Jack, mate, you'll do better next time!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Well done Ben with fourth. Surprised to see Ruben in 10th though especially with us running a more powerful engine this weekend...

Ruben, John Warrington and Dan Mills all had the problem that they most times had traffic either directly at the start when other cars entered the track from the pitlane or at the end by breaking for the last s-corner. Ruben, for example was on a pole lap in first sector when he got some traffic in the middle and end sector (somewhere in a part which I had to cut out in the video, sorry for that, but it wouldn't have made much sense in the coverage to just keep this one scene while I cut out another big time around....). Hope this information helps

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That was really great Coverage. All it needs now is some commentary alongside. I can be the pit girl ;

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll second that, superb coverage well done. Plus I got in the points again...which is always good.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I thought about maybe commentating the race, at least. But as I'm not a native English speaker that might get crappy :-)

We'll see.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well, at least I'm not last ...

KGrant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can be the pit
> girl ;

Are you a sexy girl with a nice ass? Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you're not suitable for this role.

Just a quick note to say that I am on holiday and won't be near internet access til earliest Tuesday, more likely Wednesday.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

nice work phil, hopefully we can keep that pace

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Nice vid coverage, but crap practise thanks to traffic it seems. Gone is the healthy lead in the championship in just one FP session, i'm really disappointed. Last year i was second in a car with less performance than this years car. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
KGrant Wrote:
> That was really great Coverage. All it needs now
> is some commentary alongside.

Exactly what I was thinking, with commentary it would be fantastic.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I had a Nice 8th time. Hope to improve On that formeis remainder of the weekend..
3rd is very nice from Joel. Slightly confused into why Stuart is all the way down in 21st.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
that free practice kinda sucked

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Well done by the TSS drivers!

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Schreef:
> Well done by the TSS drivers!

I sense some sarcasm lol. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy