GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
The first half of the race will be online in about 10 minutes....the other half in about 2 hours.

I just want to say sorry for my crappy English, as already mentioned English isn't my mother tongue. And in addition to that I'm not a used Race commentator ;-)

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first half of the race will be online in about
> 10 minutes....the other half in about 2 hours.
>
> I just want to say sorry for my crappy English, as
> already mentioned English isn't my mother tongue.
> And in addition to that I'm not a used Race
> commentator ;-)
>
> Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Don't worry John :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Nice qualifying by the Alpha lads, much better than my testing

Have fun with Suzuka race. The race is split into 4 parts, the first two are online already, the other two will be INCLUDED IN THIS POST as soon as they're uploaded (I think in about 1 1/2 hours)

I would suggest to click at the video and watch it directly at youtube, because there the screen is bigger!

sorry for the poor quality of the second video, something must have happened there at the upload because the original .avi isn't that poor quality!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 12:50AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Great coverage, thank you !

** Spoiler **

Yesssss ! My 1st podium ever ! 7th place for Charrel, well done mate ! Great result here for Alpha without using boost :D

- My GP4 Works

9th. Some points. That's good. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 02:09AM by Vandusk.
Fantastic coverage John, loved the comment about Nick making a good saftey car driver! LOL

Nice one Nick you were awesome on the straights, pity the corners weren't that clever! ;-)

Great drive by Adam to pick up some places and some nice points.

Well done all! GO ASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
You've raised the standard in GPGSL coverage mate

Was a pleasure to watch, thank you for your time and effort

Also woo 2nd

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well done, fantastic coverage mate, there was no need to worry about your english,
the commentary was superb. Here's hoping you can do many more races like that.

On a personal note, I am delighted to score my first ever points in the GPGSL and
keep the points scoring run of BFM going. Unlucky for my team mate Hinz to be
caught up in an incident that had nothing to do with him, but I'm sure he'll bounce
back in the next round.

A little dissapointed to throw away a point right at the end, I'll admit that the
thought of a points finish was on my mind and I got distracted for a split second
and missed my breaking point, a very rookie error. Sorry to the team for that but
with this monkey of my back, I feel I will only get stronger from here on.

Thanks to the team for believing in me, I didn't even have a full season under my
belt before they had the courage to put me in a race seat and now I am hoping I
can repay that faith with consistent points finishes.

NOTE: I will post the championship points tables as soon as the offical results have
been posted. At this point I have no idea of the positions after the first 12.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Thanks for these nice comments so far :-)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to enter the side anymore after I finished posting the race, so I was unable to send the results to Mal. I did this now and the official results should soon be posted by the GPGSL.

Started 17th. Finished 8th. Loving it. :D

Good commentary - the video's kept screwing up though. (For part 2 and 3, the video played for a minute then stopped....)
GPGSL Round 3 Japanese Grand Prix Official Results

Driver Best Laps Top Seven Standings

Congratulations to Rick Groeneboer Van Smirren Motorsports winner Japanese GP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 11:10AM by GPGSL.
Hmm, that's strange. I tried both a view times now and and very fully loading. Maybe give it another try later.

/edit: Mal, there's a bracket missing at the link for the fastest lap pic ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 10:59AM by JohnMaverick.
What does radverlust mean in english?

Somogyi Zsigmond Press Release:
"after a bad qualyfing (19th place) it was a fantastic race (5th at final). Maybe it would be good to overtake Nick, but my car wasnt enough fast in the straight. But it is a fantastic result..."
Podium and points for Alpha

What a great race for Art! I had a really good pace at the beginning of the race.. After my super start I managed to get in front of my teammate from 8th till 4th.. From then I managed to overtake Houston with a smart move.. After pitstop I fell 2 positions behind, but I managed to keep the pace up..

My 2nd pitstop went wrong, and I lost 4 places.. Now I was back in 8th again, where I started.. At the end of the race, with 1 lap to go I managed to get passed Fisheder and claim the 7th place..

I could have had a better result but 7th place is a good result, together with the podium of Alexandre! A great weekend for us, lots of points and no booste spoiled! Congrats to Rick Groeneboer, Matt Houston and Alexandre Koemmerer!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 11:12AM by Charrel.
Macca25 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What does radverlust mean in english?

Lost tire.

And "Nicht" means a DNF. I'm sorry, I just had it installed in german and was too lazy to install it in English only for this race ;-)

That's ok, I did know what nitch ment because I'd seen it before but I couldn't work out what radverlust ments. I must have missed the loose wheel incident in the videos because I can't remember it happening.

I must say, this way of doing the coverage is absolutely awesome! I enjoyed every second of it!! Great commenting during the race, that was verry nice..

The quality of the movie was great! I watched on my iPhone, I had no problems.. The cars look good, my helmet looked Nice!

My compliments..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yeh I saw that Andrew Fuh was out of the race quite early on, but I think John must have missed the graphic which is easy to do cos there's so much going on. It was a cracking race though, especially the battle with former team mates Nick and Matt :)

Looks like I'm gonna have to look at doing video's from now on and also dig my microphone out too ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy