GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
11th... another looooooooooong race!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Nice :) Let's see if I can get off that horrible 0 in the race :P
7th place. This could be a chance to surprise in the race. :)
Bad qualifying, boost never works :(
meh. good thing is it can't get worse

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2010 07:31PM by n00binio.
Great qualy for both of Charrel and I !!!

- My GP4 Works

Bad result during FP, 13th and lower is not what Snake Motorsports aims for.

For qualy, mixed feelings. Andrew did great in 5th, Tommi is not where we want him, but he will fight back from back of the grid!

We expect points here in Japan and hopefully maintain our position in the WCC

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
That was rubbish for me. But great Pole Rick. Hopefully you can take home some good points. I am hoping for rain or confusion at turn 1.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL Announcement

Rounds 4, 7 10 and 13 Race and Qualifying coverage will be run by a guest Race Director. Ruben has chosen those events. If you would like to nominate for the Free Practice at these rounds, please send mortal a pm. Race drivers are preferred for FP.

well, its nice to see a good result for change after languishing around at the back in every session til now ;)
Unfortunate for Tommi, if things had gone more correctly for him we'd have two cars at the top end of the field!

Suzuka's always been a good track for me - I'm aiming for points, and if things go well even a possible podium! But we'll see how it goes come race time.
Poor, poor, poor....

It will be almost imossible to get into the points, will try everything...
Great drive Nick, unlucky not to get the pole :)

Good drive by Adam, points on offer there mate :)

Go team!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Ugh - 17th. What a joke. :(
i'm having some probs viewint the the entire video, but it looks like in the first 2 runs, I was P1 on both occasions when the condition were stable? when everyone completed their laps?
did i after mess up my last lap or had bad luck during changeable conditiion?
storm through the field, hopefully what this race will all be about;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
You had bad luck with conditions, Marko. There was a time window of about 7 minutes where the track dried up very fast and very much. Unfortunately you were exactly in the middle of this window when you started your flying lap while Rick was exactly at the end of it and had the absolutely best conditions. After that it started to rain again and therefore the two last runs both were much slower than the best times so far (as you can see in the last run, where times were about 1.5-3 seconds slower than before.

The race is run and won, unfortunately I have some problems with compressing the video, so it will - at least - last some hours until it's online.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
thanks for the info John! looking forward to the race!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Maaaan!!!

Third place in the Free Practise...
Its my first "podium"...........

I'm very exciting with my team........we are working really hard!!!
Good result for nick there!

I'm in the midfield but hope to climb through the feild come race day?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy