GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Snake Motorsports will kick-ass! ;)

We are confident to be found within the first 10, hopefully score some most valuable points and hopes up for our first podium!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well said, Mal!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
SUZUKA GP PREVIEW QUOTES
Team Shadow Subaru, M. Aleksander
Coming after such a dominant weekend in Lemans,- on which in the words of Schumi- I wouldn't bet a single penny beforehand, we are looking forward to Suzuka with another upgrade.We are leading the championship but it's early days and who the title contenders are is a bit unclear. Seems that teams that got it right in Melbourne, got it wrong in France and vice versa. Sort of.
Last season I had a very good race with MPR here in Japan, almost won the race, especcially happy with the last stint when I was able to decrease the gap from 7 to just 1 second to the race winner Matt Houston. I expect TSS to be competitive here , but the first goal is to qualify within top 8 and take it from there. Hoping that rain will hold off. First, as ussually, we'll take a look at free practice and see what setups options will be ideal.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
TSS had better look out! SCR is bringing a whole swag of fruit to Suzuka, and the drivers are hopped up on saki as well. The bookies have TSS at 25-1 so nerrr.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2010 03:59PM by mortal.
so only can of fruit....Stoddart inc. has mellowed;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Guys, I need some help please :-) It's so long ago that I last installed GP4 with all it's features, but as I had to completely renew my system I had/have to do so. Everything is installed, but there is still one little problem:

I really don't remember how to close the gpx menu (breaking balance and that stuff) and how to remove the other tv overlay in the background. I just copied the files from the new gfx and pnl folders to their pendants in the gpxdata folder, but I still get this damn second overlay. Any help is appreciated :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
This is all jolly exciting...

For the Plank/ Tyre wear stuff i think shift and L will get rid of it. As for the second overlay go into the ingame graphics options ad unselect tv overlay and the arcade overlays and that should fix it.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

/me knocks his head against the desk a few times hot

I could have thought on that myself....thanks anyway, and you're right. It's Shift + L for the menu. Problem solved. Perfs are already checked...therefore the FP will be run tomorrow morning and then get upped either as a vid or as a crappy picture coverage, not sure about that, yet. Same to Qualifying, but the race will be a video (some videos at Youtube, respectively) for sure.

John, with my update for the testdrivers csm mod you will get the correct tv overlays and all the correct GPxPatch presets. Why make it difficult?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ruben, I already had them installed. I was just too stupid to shut off the standard overlays ingame (what would have been the same problem with your update ;) ) Anyway, your update was integrated and the FP has been run. But I just recognized that the vids are way to big for Youtube, therefore I'll have to cut and compress them so that the FP might fit into 2 parts at least. The racer qualifying will be with pics again ;-) But the race will then be a video again.

I use Windows Movie Maker to make them smaller. I will send you later this night the link for the racedrivers csm mod update.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I was just about to say hold the FP until the latest update is online but it looks like it's sorted. I'll do a new up later today for P1.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yes, Ruben sent me the test drivers update some hours ago, so that's sorted. And no worries, I'll wait with the qualy and the race until I got the race driver update :-)

Speak to Ruben and see when he has that planned, if it's going to be a while go ahead. I'll up the latest tex files for Jalving now for you.

well, if everything goes fine he wants to upload the race driver mod update this night. But I got Jalving's tex files, so take your time Ruben. I can fit them in manually

I have the latest race driver update now, and you should get it soon. The final version of both mods will be when Maikel finishes the team art and pit crews. :-)

Hopefully I can do a good test around Suzuka

Ladies and Gentlemen,
welcome in beautiful Suzuka for Round 3 in GPGSL season 5. All teams arrived here some days ago to acclimatize and get set up. The track will be opened for the Free-Practice soon and teams and drivers are ready for action.
By having a quick look at the weather radar, we see that it's absolutely dry and we don't have to expect any rain during the session:

The lights are green, let's go!

(Note of the editorial staff: Because we only got 15 minutes broadcasting time for the Free Practice, this is a montage, the race will be full time then)

That's it for the Free-Practice, stay tuned for the official results!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Awesome coverage!

Cant wait to see the race like this :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy