GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Round 8 South African Grand Prix Official Results

Driver Best Laps

Driver Race Points

Constructor Race Points

Man man man! This cant be true :P

2 cars looking for some good points, and only 1 point at the end..

John, you have to start keeping the car on track please :P

And a very very poor racepace for Ricardo..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
good result. that was indeed a superb battle in the early stages, great driving by Rick (Y) . i guess we needed more bhp to be really competitive here. i was lucky that i had such a good qualifying

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
20th is bad, fortunately for Alpha, Stef did well :)
I noticed I wear Ben's helmet during the race. Can it be swapped ?

- My GP4 Works

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 12:40PM by AlexSchumi.
Good to see some points scored by Chris, my race was just bad ... only gained 2 places, ah well better luck next one

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yupp, points again...
Man....problems with my net just make me to see the results from Pacific and Kyalami, just now!!!

Man, the DFR is just rising.....me and copeman, we are doing just a great job, its just nice to see
the team in the top TEN in the tests....its really great.....
in South Africa, chris in a moment was in third, and me en fourth....gooood session!!
John Warrington Post Race comments

Absolutely gutted about the race. I was following a chain of cars and outbraked myself which was such a stupid mistake to make. As it was so early in the race I only rejoined in last place so I was up against it from there. I am also not too happy with some of the comments made by the VSM team particularly test driver Charrel Jalving. Until he is out there racing and beating me I suggest he keeps his mouth well and truely shut. I am a former champion and am still one of the top 8 drivers on the grid (perf wise) As for next season I have yet to sign a contract and I am willing to open negotiations with anyone whether it be VSM or any other team.

GPGSL Announcement

It has come to the attention of the GPGSL that there has been a spate of not too friendly comments recently.
The GPGSL team would like to remind the participants in the Superleague that this is a fantasy racing series, and should be treated as such. Of course your comments are welcome and your participation in the thread is actively encouraged. Please endeavour to keep your comments fair and reasonable and in the spirit of friendly racing which is what we are all here for. Negative and derisive comments do all of us a disservice.
Thanks for your time, and good luck to all for Round 9 at the Hungaroring Hungary.

GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Announcement
>
> It has come to the attention of the GPGSL that
> there has been a spate of not too friendly
> comments recently.
> The GPGSL team would like to remind the
> participants in the Superleague that this is a
> fantasy racing series, and should be treated as
> such. Of course your comments are welcome and your
> participation in the thread is actively
> encouraged. Please endeavour to keep your comments
> fair and reasonable and in the spirit of friendly
> racing which is what we are all here for. Negative
> and derisive comments do all of us a disservice.
> Thanks for your time, and good luck to all for
> Round 9 at the Hungaroring Hungary.

Just trying to spice things up a bit :-)

JohnWarrington Schreef:
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL Announcement
> >
> > It has come to the attention of the GPGSL that
> > there has been a spate of not too friendly
> > comments recently.
> > The GPGSL team would like to remind the
> > participants in the Superleague that this is a
> > fantasy racing series, and should be treated as
> > such. Of course your comments are welcome and
> your
> > participation in the thread is actively
> > encouraged. Please endeavour to keep your
> comments
> > fair and reasonable and in the spirit of
> friendly
> > racing which is what we are all here for.
> Negative
> > and derisive comments do all of us a
> disservice.
> > Thanks for your time, and good luck to all for
> > Round 9 at the Hungaroring Hungary.
>
> Just trying to spice things up a bit :-)

At least we are scoring (a) point(s) every race. So we are improving ;) the qualy was good so you have a better qualy perf now. Lets do it in the next race then ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Then start showing your pace old man.. Because atleast I can keep my car on the track ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Woooooooooooo! I won! Haha Matt :P

Phoenix, bad race. End of. Full stop. Big FULL STOP.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Charrel Wrote:
> Then start showing your pace old man.. Because
> atleast I can keep my car on the track ;)

Old man! I'm not that old :P

That sure was a pretty intense battle with Hinz! Good to see that overtaking is still possible in GPGSL unlike F1. P5 brings me and IED some much needed points to keep battling for P4 in constructors championship.
But what about that TSS team... complete domination since race 1. Feels like F1 2002 season with Ferrari and Schumi. But you guys deserve it so well done!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
another good performance, 4th place.(*)(*)(*)(*)
but ofcourse i lost time as i had some overtaking to do (and it was some great overtaking after being stuck), starting from 8th

I think this wcc table;
TSS 125
VELOX 123
MPR123

THREE-WAY DANCE CONTINUES

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 03:27PM by BAR#10.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 9 at Hungaroring, Hungary are now open. The closing date is 6pm GMT Weds 24th March 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Hungaroring", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Hungaroring"

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. We've been receiving a few incorrect boosts lately. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been recieving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

Not a very satisfying weekend for Velox. It started perfectly, but then it seemed that the racing-god totally was against us.

Nick had another time very bad luck, the pitcrew absolutely messed up his pitstop. That mustn't happen, when you're fighting for the championship. And then after that, his driving mistake was irrelevant anyway.
Matt did another good job, for sure. Independent from our differences at the moment, that unfortunately became transported to the media, that was a solid job and he managed to fight back to our Friday's performance. Good job, mate!
Official Season 4 helmet presentation, John Maverick

Special thanks in general to Maikel for providing us all with these templates and to the GPGSL administration for providing us with download links

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy